Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Disloyalty(CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Disloyalty(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Disloyalty(CLOSED)   Disloyalty(CLOSED) EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 5:51

Wolfpaw didn't know what to do. He found himself passing through trees and had no clue what to do. Where was he? It smelled like a Skyclan or Thunderclan territory, he didn't know which. Then he heard a noise. A patrol? Hopefully not. He saw a dark silhouette. No, a black cat. With white swirls all over her body. And fern-green eyes... She was pretty, and reminded him of Eveningpaw and Softpaw.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

Disloyalty(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disloyalty(CLOSED)   Disloyalty(CLOSED) EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 9:14

Swirlpaw had to get away from camp for a bit. She could smell a strange cat but didn't know if she should go and meet it. She sighed. Just a day ago she got called names from a cat she thought was a friend and now she didn't even feel like protecting the territory. She sat down and started to groom one of her swirls cause it was really dirty.

OOC: like my new sig?

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

Disloyalty(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disloyalty(CLOSED)   Disloyalty(CLOSED) EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 9:33

OOC: D: you got rid of my art

IC: Wolfpaw stared at her. Grooming and alone. He shook the leaves from his fur. "Um... Hi. Do you know where I am?"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Disloyalty(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disloyalty(CLOSED)   Disloyalty(CLOSED) EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 10:03

Swirlpaw jumped in surprised. "umm..this..is..skyclan..territory..." she said softly trying to make her now stuck up fur go down.

OOC: I'm sorry it kinda lied it had rose and spotted have white tail tips and swirl with no white tail tip, chest, belly, or paws. I'm sorry if I offended you but I kinda didn't wanna lie to people of what my cats looked like.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Disloyalty(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disloyalty(CLOSED)   Disloyalty(CLOSED) EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 10:27

OOC: oh ok tiny details aren't THAT important but ok

IC: Wolfpaw looked around. "Huh. I've never been here before. What's your name?
I'm... I'll figure it out one day.
"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Disloyalty(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disloyalty(CLOSED)   Disloyalty(CLOSED) EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 10:31

She looked down shyly. "i..I'm...I'm..so..swirl..Swirlpaw..." she said quietly. She noticed he smelled weird. "yo..you..do..don't...sm..smell...l..like..aa..clan.." she said softly looked back up but only a little bit.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Disloyalty(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disloyalty(CLOSED)   Disloyalty(CLOSED) EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 10:55

Wolfpaw missed Softpaw. Swirlpaw was shy and timid, like Softpaw, and those swirls on her fur were quite pretty. "Swirlpaw? I can see why they named you that. You're right. I don't belong to a Clan. Not anymore. Now I'm just a wandering loner, out to see the world, figure out my new name, and maybe meet someone." He said wistfully. It was clear he missed someone from his former Clan.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Disloyalty(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disloyalty(CLOSED)   Disloyalty(CLOSED) EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 11:25

She looked at him. "oh...what..is..your...name..i..could...probably...help...?" she asked. "why...do..you...wanna...meet...someone?" she asked another question.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Disloyalty(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disloyalty(CLOSED)   Disloyalty(CLOSED) EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 11:34

Wolfpaw shrugged. "I WAS Wolfpaw. I really don't know what to be now that I'm a rogue. By "meet someone", I mean to meet a she-cat. Have kits. Get a family, like the one I could have had with Eveningpaw and/or Softpaw..."

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Disloyalty(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disloyalty(CLOSED)   Disloyalty(CLOSED) EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 11:38

She looked at him. "how.about.your.name..becomes..wolf.." she said smiling. He seemed nice enough to not be shy around but she still didn't trust him after what polarpaw showed. "who..is..this..softpaw maybe I could tell her you say hi at next gathering.." she said smiling.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Disloyalty(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disloyalty(CLOSED)   Disloyalty(CLOSED) EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 11:55

Wolf nodded. "Yeah... That sounds good." Then he blushed. "Softpaw is... a tom. He's a pale sandy yellow tabby with brown eyes if you see him. Tell him I- Wolfpaw- said hi. And that I miss him." This was getting awkward.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Disloyalty(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disloyalty(CLOSED)   Disloyalty(CLOSED) EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 12:01

She smiled at him. "of course I'm happy to help. Why did you leave your clan?" she asked him confused not even noticing that he liked toms and she cats.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Disloyalty(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disloyalty(CLOSED)   Disloyalty(CLOSED) EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 12:22

Wolfpaw winced. Of course, he should have known she would ask. "I... was... I...
accidentally... killed... someone... kinda...
" He was ready for her to be scared of him.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Disloyalty(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disloyalty(CLOSED)   Disloyalty(CLOSED) EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 12:25

"what so they kicked you out I kinda think that's mean. Killing a cat could be from many reasons liked self defense or protecting the clan. They had no right." she said getting mad at what ever clan he was in.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Disloyalty(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disloyalty(CLOSED)   Disloyalty(CLOSED) EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 12:29

Wolf sighed. "It was neither. I became something I'm not and I killed my own denmate.
A warrior saw me and almost killed me. They don't understand, I can't control it. I try so hard to make myself stop, but then I can't.
"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disloyalty(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disloyalty(CLOSED)   Disloyalty(CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Disloyalty(CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next