Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen Empty
PostSubject: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 4:18 pm

Heatherpetal padded through the snow with her apprentice and little brotherly figure Sunpaw, walking up to the border that kept ThunderClan cats away from Sunningrocks, which still belonged to RiverClan. She sighed heavily as she stared out at the warm-looking rocks. She still wishes ThunderClan had won the land back in the first place. That way ThunderClan would've had more territory to hunt prey to push through what remained of leaf-bare. "We may as well mark this border, too. We may be at peace with RiverClan now, but that doesn't mean some cats would try to convince Ivystar to try and claim more of our territory. We have to show them that ThunderClan won't be beaten again, and that we'll be ready for them no matter what."

(OOC: So, here's how the battle turns will go: I will attack first, followed by SillySunshine, then Winterpaw, and finally Jade Wings. I think it would be most fair if warrior fought warrior and apprentice fought apprentice, at least until one of them goes down. :3)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 5:26 pm

Sunpaw frowned at his mentor's words, reminded of the recent scuffle he had gotten into with a Riverclan apprentice. Luckily, he had come out on top due to his experience... but clearly Riverclan was just as bad as they were in the stories of the Sunningrocks War. And they had taken Flickerpaw, and killed- Sunpaw shook his head. No need to think about that now. "Yes, Heatherpetal. We will always be ready, and we will not back down." The russet apprentice growled.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 5:59 pm

Coincidentally, Swiftheart had taken Spotpaw on a patrol. She wanted to make sure ThunderClan wouldn't take Sunningrocks. It was a nice place, but it belongs to RiverClan, and ThunderClan better accept that. A little after she thought that, she spotted two ThunderClan cats, marking the border. Problem was that they marked at the river. Swiftheart tapped Spotpaws' shoulder before leaping across the river. She made it to Sunningrocks and faced the cats. "What are you doing on RiverClan land? Think you can extend the border without us noticing?" she challenged.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 8:05 pm

Spotpaw(T-T I almost called him Brightpaw) was snapped out of the border patrol daze as Swiftheart tapped him on the shoulder. He leaped after her and narrowed his eyes. "We're not planning on being pushovers." Like Blizzardstar, he almost added, before holding his tongue. Last time, it was a total disaster and almost resulted in his death.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 8:27 pm

Heatherpetal narrowed her eyes at the two RiverClan cats, her tail flicking irritably. "I'm standing on the border, which technically belongs to both RiverClan and ThunderClan. You fox-hearts don't deserve Sunningrocks after holding Lionspark and Honeyspark captive, taking away Flickerpaw, and killing--..." She quickly stopped herself, side-glancing at Sunpaw nervously. She knew how sensitive he was about the death of Specklefang, the mother who had never truly given him the love and care he needed and deserved. She fixed the opposing cats with another glare. "Don't go pretending you've lost it all. If anything, we lost more because of you. So technically, ThunderClan deserves Sunningrocks, not you."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 8:37 pm

Sunpaw looked between the Riverclan party and Heatherpetal nervously. He didn't think this was worth fighting over, but he would stand with his mentor no matter what. Surely they would know that it was a misunderstanding? But some part of him wanted to fight them, for taking Flickerpaw, for taking Lionspark, for killing his mother. So he shut out the rational side of his head, and growled menacingly at the Riverclan cats. "Buzz off. You only wanted Sunningrocks because you like sitting your lazy butts on it all day. We needed it to survive. Unlike some cats, not everyone just sits around, you know." Sunpaw hissed.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 9:24 pm

ooc: I know it's Winter's turn but as long as everyone posts it's okay right?
also Flicker is honored these cats care about her this much :D she's more loved than I thought

IC: Spotpaw stepped forward and lowered himself to glare right into the face of the Thunderclan apprentice. Nobody was holding their tounges now. "You're one to talk, tree-dweller.
We fought for it, and we hunt on it as much as you want to! You're right. Unlike some cats, Riverclan fights. Riverclan doesn't survive. Riverclan thrives. We won Sunningrocks rightfully, so watch your tongue.
" He stood up and retreated back next to- not behind- Swiftheart. "We wouldn't want another battle, now would we?" He stood tall and looked down at Sunpaw with a relaxed and sarcastic I'm-better-than-you-and-I-know-it mien.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 11:39 pm

Swiftheart almost spoke back, when Spotpaw spoke first. She faced Heatherpetal and made herself look bigger. She puffed out her chest and made sure her legs were easy to see. She looked straight at Heatherpetal with a "Try me if you dare" look. "You think your pathetic clan deserves territory because "they lost more"? Do you even deserve to be called a warrior? Also, don't try to tell me that laying bellies to the sky isn't the one thing you do here." she growled. "Now back off before your mousemeat ThunderClan brains get you hurt." she finished, unsheathing her claws.
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 12:08 am

"I said it before, and I'll say it again: the border belongs to RiverClan and ThunderClan. We aren't going anywhere. But please, by all means, if you really want us to leave, why don't you two fish-breaths come on over and make us?" The ThunderClan warrior's fur began to bristle, and her claws unsheathed and dug into the ground, preparing for them to attack. "Unless, of course, you're too mouse-hearted to fight."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 9:07 am

A fight? Sunpaw knew that they really shouldn't, that more fighting wouldn't fix anything. He was supposed to be the pacifist! But that part of him was pushed aside as he remembered what Riverclan had done to them. He wanted to avenge the cats that had been hurt. Sunpaw stayed silent, watching to see what the other cats would do.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 6:58 pm

Swifthearts' eyes widened as Heatherpetal said the word mouseheart. "That's pretty big talk for a little mouse-chaser" she sneered. "RiverClan won't stand down. We're not little weasels like you." she added. She was hoping she could drive Heatherpetal to attacking. "I'd attack, but I bet you'd only turn your ThunderClan tail and run after I'm done." she finished, slightly turning her head away sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 7:40 pm

Spotpaw cooly retorted, "You're one to talk, foxbreath. We'd shred you to mousemeat if we could!"

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 7:42 pm

"Try us," Heatherpetal challenged with a snarl, raising up a forepaw and placing it mere inches over the border in temptation.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 11:25 pm

"Heh. "If we could." Accurate word choice." Sunpaw purred at the little slip up, then glanced to his mentor. He would let her make the calls. In his own opinion, the other fish-breathed cats weren't worth their time, but if she decided it was time to fight then he would follow her.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:06 am

Swifthearts' tail went side to side. "Feelin' brave today are we?" she asked, tilting her head even more. She wanted to strike, but she had to be patient. She fixed her head back at Heatherpetal. "Well then. Go ahead, take another step in, I dare you. See what'll happen." she said in a bittersweet voice. Her tail stopped swishing around and she flicked her tail tip towards the river.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen Empty

Back to top Go down

There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next