Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
Even with the arrival of Newleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Lil'Bro and Jag's art dump/requests/and free designs!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LittleBrother

Characters : Sprucepaw(fall)♂ Condorpaw(shade)♂ Hickorypaw(smoke)♂ Hawkpaw(thorn)♂ Oakpaw(dusk)♂
Male
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 109
Clan/Rank : GRANDADDY RIPPED'S ADOPTED SON~ AND RUSH'S BF <3~

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Bro and Jag's art dump/requests/and free designs!   Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:01 pm

@Ivyy: Here is Rainpaw! I couldn't see his back legs so if anything needs to be changed or added, please tell me!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Ivyy

Characters : (I)vyshade ♀ | (R)ussetpelt ♂ | (F)oxfire ♂ | (Ra)inwhisper ♂ | (H)azelpaw ♀
Female
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 654
Clan/Rank : (I) TC YW (R) SkC YW (F) TC. YW (Ra) WC Newly app. Warrior (H) SkC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Bro and Jag's art dump/requests/and free designs!   Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:04 pm

No itís awesome! Thank you! :D

Russetpelt, SkyClan. Rainwhisper, WindClan. Foxfire, ThunderClan. Ivyshade, ThunderClan. Hazelpaw, SkyClan.
Young Warrior, Tom. Newly app. Warrior, Tom. Young Warrior , Tom. Young Warrior, She-cat. Apprentice, She-cat.
Color --> #cc6600 Color --> #6699cc Color --> #ff6600 Color --> #009900 Color --> #999900

Art by Jay Bird!
Back to top Go down
LittleBrother

Characters : Sprucepaw(fall)♂ Condorpaw(shade)♂ Hickorypaw(smoke)♂ Hawkpaw(thorn)♂ Oakpaw(dusk)♂
Male
Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Bro and Jag's art dump/requests/and free designs!   Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:47 pm

@Sunlit: Here's Turtlekit for ya! I had to think about how the markings would look like. If anything needs to be changed or added, please say so!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : [L] Littlestar | [C] - Cloudroar | [O] - Olivelily | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper | [T] - Turtlepaw
Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1570
Clan/Rank : [L] - ShadowClan Leader She-cat. [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [O] - ShadowClan Experienced Warrior She. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom. [T] - Riverclan Apprentice She-cat.

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Bro and Jag's art dump/requests/and free designs!   Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:58 pm

i love her! thanks so much!

Turtlepaw - RiverClan ~ Apprentice ~ She-cat
Lakewhisper - RiverClan ~ Experienced Warrior ~ Tom
Frostwing - SkyClan ~ Young Warrior ~ She-cat
Cloudroar - SkyClan ~ Senior Warrior ~ Tom
My Characters
Post here if you need me!

Back to top Go down
LittleBrother

Male
Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Bro and Jag's art dump/requests/and free designs!   Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:07 pm

@Ember Pheonix: Here is Lichenfang! If you need me to change or add anything then please say so!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
LittleBrother

Male
Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Bro and Jag's art dump/requests/and free designs!   Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:09 am

@FireDaisy, Here is Smokestep for ya! If you need anything added or altered, please tell me!
Spoiler:

All slots cleared! :)
Back to top Go down
Galaxy

Characters : Spottedpelt{S} Smokepaw{Sm} DaisyHeart{D} mudpaw{M} Shellkit{Sh}
Female
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2246

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Bro and Jag's art dump/requests/and free designs!   Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:56 pm

HE Is SOOOOOO CUTE Loveeyes? Ghost Loveeyes? Ghost Love Wanting Hamu

~Shellkit//WC//not born~
Fawnkit//SC//not born
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
LittleBrother

Male
Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Bro and Jag's art dump/requests/and free designs!   Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:31 pm

Bump! I added a sig request option (they're not as good as others but I try!)! Only 5 people for this though! I have school and work. Also, they may take a little while so please no rushing! ;^-^

Hawkpaw(Thorn)~~Sprucepaw(Fall)~~Hickorypaw(Smoke)~~Condorpaw(Shade)~~Oakpaw(Dusk)

Sprucepaw---Condorpaw----Hickorypaw--------Hawkpaw----------Oakpaw
By: Yoshachu!
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutfur, Nectarleap, Curlyfeather, Swoopnose, Dryad
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 2660
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Bro and Jag's art dump/requests/and free designs!   Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:37 pm

Draw my cat please!
Cat's name? Dryad
Detailed description or image (don't include scars or injuries here)
Eye color? Left eye blue, right eye amber
Scars, injuries, or deformities? None visible
Female or Male? Female
Personality? Dryad speaks her mind too much, and isnít able to not say what she is thinking. She is actually a pretty nice cat, but her inability to hold in her opinions makes other cats likely to dislike her. She is a quick thinker in pressuring situations, and is willing to fight for something she strongly believes in. However, she believes staying safe is the best way to live life, often taking drastic measures to get out of a fight. Has a soft spot for those in pain, and always helps an injured cat heal the best she can. Being a friend to all is one of her goals, and gets real attached to the friends that she has. But it is hard for her to make friends, because of her fear of disappointing them and tendency to accidentally make insults.
Other? Nope

Nutfur, RC Senior Warrior - Nectarleap, WC Senior Warrior - Swoopnose, TC Warrior - Curlyfeather, SC†Senior Warrior - Dryad, Default Rogue

My cool cats
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : [L] Littlestar | [C] - Cloudroar | [O] - Olivelily | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper | [T] - Turtlepaw
Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1570
Clan/Rank : [L] - ShadowClan Leader She-cat. [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [O] - ShadowClan Experienced Warrior She. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom. [T] - Riverclan Apprentice She-cat.

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Bro and Jag's art dump/requests/and free designs!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:05 pm

idk if this is still open but if it is, you can choose whichever you wanna do. (unless you just wanna do both c;

Draw my cat please!
Cat's name? Frost that Blankets the Brook
Detailed description or image (don't include scars or injuries here) a creamy colored she-cat with white, black, and dark/light brown colorings throughout her pelt. she has medium length fur, but a fluffy tail.
Eye color? She has dark green eyes with golden flecks around the pupil. (basically hazel)
Scars, injuries, or deformities? Nope
Female or Male? Female
Personality? Sheís very outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic, and she loves others unconditionally, but if you break her trust, or her heart, it will take a very long time to earn it back, if you ever do. She's very passionate in the things she deems important. She hates fighting and tries to avoid it, but she's not afraid to fight if it comes to it. Sheís very optimistic and tries to see the good in everyone. She's pretty honest and will usually tell you like it is. If you get on her bad side, which takes a lot, she can be extremely rude and unpleasant.
Other? No

Draw my cat please!
Cat's name? Olivelily
Detailed description or image (don't include scars or injuries here) A light brown cat with a rosetted pattern throughout her entire pelt. Her build is muscular yet sleek, and her fur is short and kempt.
Eye color? Olive green
Scars, injuries, or deformities? Torn ear, and several small scars along her flank
Female or Male? Female
Personality? She's a bubbly cat with a heart full of love for everyone. She can be a bit loud, but she's always trying to make sure her clanmates are happy and feel included. She has a delicate figure, but she's very clever and her small size helps her in battle. Olive is pretty optimistic, but shes not at all naive. She's an extreme daddy's girl and her biggest fear is letting him down.
Other? No

Turtlepaw - RiverClan ~ Apprentice ~ She-cat
Lakewhisper - RiverClan ~ Experienced Warrior ~ Tom
Frostwing - SkyClan ~ Young Warrior ~ She-cat
Cloudroar - SkyClan ~ Senior Warrior ~ Tom
My Characters
Post here if you need me!

Back to top Go down
LittleBrother

Male
Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Bro and Jag's art dump/requests/and free designs!   Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:46 pm

This is still open and I will do both! :) Ill begin with Squirrel's request when I get home. I will do yours after Sunlit! I was busy for a while.

Hawkpaw(Thorn)~~Sprucepaw(Fall)~~Hickorypaw(Smoke)~~Condorpaw(Shade)~~Oakpaw(Dusk)

Back to top Go down
LittleBrother

Male
Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Bro and Jag's art dump/requests/and free designs!   Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:22 pm

@Squirrelnose: Here is Dryad! If anything needs to be changed or added, please tell me!
Spoiler:

Sorry for the delay! I'm just busy with work and school! These requests are still open but be prepared to wait! I'll try my best to do these quicker.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutfur, Nectarleap, Curlyfeather, Swoopnose, Dryad
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 2660
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Bro and Jag's art dump/requests/and free designs!   Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:28 pm

Thanks you so much! I love it.

Nutfur, RC Senior Warrior - Nectarleap, WC Senior Warrior - Swoopnose, TC Warrior - Curlyfeather, SC†Senior Warrior - Dryad, Default Rogue

My cool cats
Back to top Go down
LittleBrother

Male
Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Bro and Jag's art dump/requests/and free designs!   Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:30 pm

@Sunlit: Here's Frost that Blankets the Brook! If anything needs to be changed or added, please tell me!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Galaxy

Characters : Spottedpelt{S} Smokepaw{Sm} DaisyHeart{D} mudpaw{M} Shellkit{Sh}
Female
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2246

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Bro and Jag's art dump/requests/and free designs!   Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:33 pm

Hey am I aloud to request another one since mud is new. You kinda know what he looks like just look in sig he is oakkit's twin from different clan

~Shellkit//WC//not born~
Fawnkit//SC//not born
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil'Bro and Jag's art dump/requests/and free designs!   

Back to top Go down

Lil'Bro and Jag's art dump/requests/and free designs!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: