Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Still Totally Uncalled For

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Still Totally Uncalled For Empty
PostSubject: Still Totally Uncalled For   Still Totally Uncalled For EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 19:43

Shadepaw growled lowly as he stalked through RiverClan's territory in the opposite direction of Sunningrocks. He couldn't believe he had let himself be beaten so easily by that stupid ThunderClan apprentice! Well, he couldn't be anywhere near that border right now, so instead he decided to head off the other way towards the gorge. He padded up to the river that flowed strongly from the nearly waterfall and leaped into the cold water, swimming swiftly through and climbing up on the other side. Then he began skirting up along the side of the gorge into WindClan territory, not really caring if a cat of the opposing Clan found him. If he wanted to explore other territories, he was going to do just that.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Still Totally Uncalled For   Still Totally Uncalled For EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 19:49

Softpaw was chasing down a rabbit when he caught the scent of a Riverclan cat. He slowed to a halt, lifting his head into the air to get a better sniff. Yep; there was definitely a Riverclan cat on Windclan territory. He debated going back to camp for help, but he was nearly a warrior; he should at least be able to check how many cats there were before returning. So he followed the scent until he found an apprentice, barely above kit age, wandering the moors. "H-hello...?" He mewed softly, voice carried by the breeze. "Are... are you lost? This is Windclan territory. Y-you should probably head back home."

OOC: This can't be right after the other fight, right? Because Shadepaw should still need to return to camp to get his HP back...

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Still Totally Uncalled For   Still Totally Uncalled For EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 19:55

Shadepaw saw the fluffy apprentice approach him from the side, and he found humor in his words. This stupid cat thought he was lost. How cute. "Oh, no, I'm not lost, I know exactly where I am." He continued venturing further down along the gorge as if the brief exchange never happened.

(OOC: It's not right after the fight.)

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Still Totally Uncalled For   Still Totally Uncalled For EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 20:01

"O-oh..." The pale apprentice trailed off, before his voice returned with determination. "So, you know you're trespassing. That's against the warrior code. You need to leave." Softpaw followed after the other cat uncertainly. Perhaps now would be the time to get help...? "D-did you hear me? Get out."

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Still Totally Uncalled For   Still Totally Uncalled For EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 20:28

Shadepaw stopped again, keeping his back facing towards Softpaw for several heartbeats. Then he looked behind him at the apprentice and narrowed his eyes threateningly. "Say that again. I dare you."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Still Totally Uncalled For   Still Totally Uncalled For EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 20:37

Something came over Softpaw then. Whether it was the other cat's attitude or his tension over his sister's recent loss of sight, Softpaw didn't know. And Softpaw didn't care. But he wouldn't stand for letting this cat possibly make its way towards Windclan's camp and hurting his sister. With a snarl, Softpaw bowled over the other tom, digging his claws deep into the other's pelt and piercing skin. "I said. Get. Out."

Softpaw used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 SP.

Softpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Shadepaw
14/20 HP
80/80 SP

Shadepaw is stunned for One Turn.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Last edited by SillySunshine on Fri 16 Feb 2018 - 20:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14971

PostSubject: Re: Still Totally Uncalled For   Still Totally Uncalled For EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 20:37

The member 'SillySunshine' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Still Totally Uncalled For Mistpe10
Still Totally Uncalled For Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Still Totally Uncalled For   Still Totally Uncalled For EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 20:47

Shadepaw yowled in pain and thrashed around underneath the larger, stronger apprentice. "Let me go, you piece of fox-dung!"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Still Totally Uncalled For   Still Totally Uncalled For EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 20:54

"H-heh. I'll let you go when it seems like you've learned your lesson." Softpaw growled in the tom's ear. "You're nothing but a kit, thinking you're ready to take on the world. But heed my advice: you've still got a lot more to learn." With that, the pale apprentice dug his claws in deeper.

Softpaw used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 SP.

Softpaw
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Shadepaw
8/20 HP
80/80 SP

Shadepaw is no longer stunned.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Still Totally Uncalled For   Still Totally Uncalled For EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 20:56

Shadepaw snarled ferociously and slipped out from underneath Softpaw, then slammed his forepaws into his chest to knock him onto his back. Leaping on, he then scored his hind claws down his underbelly.

Shadepaw used Belly Rake on Softpaw, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Shadepaw
8/20 HP
70/80 SP

Softpaw
13/20 HP
60/80 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Still Totally Uncalled For   Still Totally Uncalled For EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 21:07

Softpaw wailed at the pain and stumbled backwards, gaining distance. As soon as Shadepaw stood, Softpaw brought down two heavy blows on the other tom's skull, effectively ending the fight.

Softpaw used Front Paw Strike and Swift Strike, dealing 8 damage and costing 20 SP.

Softpaw
13/20 HP
40/80 SP

Shadepaw
0/20 HP
70/80 SP

Shadepaw is no longer fit to battle.

Softpaw huffed from the adrenaline and licked his wounds. "You've lost. Now go home, you don't belong here."

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Still Totally Uncalled For   Still Totally Uncalled For EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 21:14

Shadepaw yelped at the two harsh blows to his head, and he stumbled dizzily until he collapsed to the ground. He growled weakly as he tried to recollect his bearings. Finally, he rose up slowly to his paws and glared murderously at Softpaw. "This isn't over... I will have my revenge on you..." With that, he stormed off back where he came, making his way back to RiverClan territory.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still Totally Uncalled For   Still Totally Uncalled For Empty

Back to top Go down

Still Totally Uncalled For
Page 1 of 1