Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Blizzard Of Emotions {Closed for Ash}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

A Blizzard Of Emotions {Closed for Ash} Empty
PostSubject: A Blizzard Of Emotions {Closed for Ash}   A Blizzard Of Emotions {Closed for Ash} EmptyMon 12 Feb - 20:40

Lakewhisper padded determinedly, though also a bit nervously, towards the she-cat that he now realized held his heart. The beautiful white-pelted she-cat never ceased to make his heart race with just one look at him with her sparkling green gaze. He loved her. He was sure of it now. There was nothing that could convince him otherwise, and today, he was going to tell her. No matter how fish-brained it might be, he had to let her know. He couldn’t stand to spend the rest of his life as just her friend if there was even a tiny chance that she might feel the same way. So with a deep breath, he finally approached his best friend. "Hey, Snowblossom.. Would you like to take a walk with me? There's something I need to talk to you about." He meowed, forcing his breathing to remain even as she stared at him with that magnetic green gaze that always seemed to undo him. His mind seemed foggy now as he gazed into her eyes with his signature goofy grin, but he soon shook the fog off with a flick of his ear and a small shake of his head. How in StarClan's name am I gonna be able to do this?

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A Blizzard Of Emotions {Closed for Ash} Sign_s13
A Blizzard Of Emotions {Closed for Ash} Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: A Blizzard Of Emotions {Closed for Ash}   A Blizzard Of Emotions {Closed for Ash} EmptyTue 20 Feb - 12:33

Light flakes of snow drifted from the gray sky and landed on the RiverClan cats below. Snowblossom sat outside, relishing the chill that couldn't get through her thick pelt. She'd been trying to sort her feelings lately, and after a long talk with Shellwater, she thought maybe she'd finally figured them out. The elder had told her how it felt to be in love with somecat, or at least his it felt for her, and the young warrior had applied that to her own life. You couldn't stop thinking about them- check. You felt strange whenever you saw them- check. You wanted to be around them all the time, they made you feel happy, you thought they were the best cat in the world- check, check, check. The signs were all there: she was in love with her best friend. But what to do about it? Everyone knew she was the shyest cat in RiverClan. She freaked out when a leaf fell on her, let alone when she had to fight. What if Lakewhisper didn't feel the sane way? What if he was offended, of didn't want to spend time with her? Even if he did like her, she didn't think she could get the words out if she tried. She'd just sit there and stare into his handsome amber eyes until he got weirded out and left, because when she was around him, she couldn't function like a normal cat. And, here he came. The soft, long-furred tabby walked up as he always did, in the way that made her pelt feel hot and her face feel numb. How did he do that? Not trusting herself to speak, she simply nodded at his words, trying to smile at him in a way that didn't nake it look like she was trying to swallow a fish whole. Did he mean what she thought he meant? Probably not. But either way, the fluffy white she-cat stood up to follow Lakewhisper out of camp.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Blizzard Of Emotions {Closed for Ash}   A Blizzard Of Emotions {Closed for Ash} EmptyTue 20 Feb - 17:29

At her silent nod, he spun around and began padding towards the entrance, terribly afraid she would see through his calm exterior, and out into the familiar territory of RiverClan. His paws began their journey with a purpose. They seemed to be going towards the Broken Pools, but he was completely unaware of the fact. His mind was racing, and he most definitely wasn't thinking clearly anymore. He wanted to start a casual conversation, but no words would come out. He was like a fish out of water flopping around for something--anything-- to say to the fluffy white she-cat walking along next to him. Oh StarClan why did he act like such a fool when he was with her? Why couldn't he make words.. happen? They flowed so well when he was around his other clanmates, though he supposed it was his love for her. He was worried he'd scare her away, and she would hate him if he said something fluff-brained. Although, he figured she would have left him by now if that were to happen.

Finally, his huge white paws came to a stop as they arrived at the Broken Pools, and he was forced to gaze into those captivating green eyes again. Okay. Here goes nothing..

"I.. I thought that we could.. well.. t-talk about.." He paused, fishing for the right word, "us," he finished slowly, his gaze darting to the left every so often. StarClan he was nervous. He had never been so anxious in his entire life. I can't even get my words out without stumbling all over myself! He thought irritably at himself before taking a deep breath. "I mean, I wanted to tell you that- I thought that you should know that I-I love you." He swallowed hard, his usually playful amber gaze a writhing sea of fear and hope and.. love. He'd never said those three words out loud too anyone. Not even Splashwillow, though he did love her. He just never actually said it. He was extremely grateful for the love and care that his adoptive mom had given him. Maybe I'll let her know later. He thought before his mind drifted back to the matter at paw. It was almost exhilarating to finally have it out in the open, but it was also terrifying. He had never let himself be so vulnerable before. Well except that one time by the river when we were apprentices.. He remembered as the memory played out in his head.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: A Blizzard Of Emotions {Closed for Ash}   A Blizzard Of Emotions {Closed for Ash} EmptyFri 9 Mar - 14:54

Snowblossom padded along beside the tom, listening to the silence, feeling warm just by being near him. Their pelts brushed occasionally, and it made her want to lean deep into his soft fur, but she shoved down the thought. Even though she'd done it before, that day by the river.... The quiet between them was simultaneously the most beautiful and the most unbearable sound, but if she talked she probably would be incoherent. She was so mouse-brained around him! Why couldn't she just be a normal cat? Maybe if she were as decisive as Minnowslip, she could ask him to be her mate, or even just say she loved him. But she wasn't. Plus, there was absolutely no reason to think he would feel the same. She'd just embarrass herself and lose her only friend.

When they stopped at the Broken Pools, covered with a glimmering sheen of ice, Lakewhisper turned around, and their gazes met. A cloud of butterflies flew into the sky behind him, but he was all she could see. Her breath caught at his amazing amber eyes. Every time she saw them, they were full of some sort of emotion- but now, they mirrored her own emotions even as the tom began to speak them aloud.

He loved her.

As she took in the words, Snowblossom's eyes sparkled, and a slow smile crept over her face. He loved her. They loved each other.... Everything would be okay forever. The world was a beautiful place. Thank you, Shellwater. She gazed deeper into his eyes, finally finding her words in a dreamy, floating sort of state. "Well, it's a good thing you said something," she breathed, "because I love you, too." Slowly, unsurely, she reached her head up and touched her nose to his.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Blizzard Of Emotions {Closed for Ash}   A Blizzard Of Emotions {Closed for Ash} EmptySun 11 Mar - 18:59

Lakewhisper blinked softly in surprise. Wait. Was he hearing correctly? Did.. Did she say she loved him, too? Oh StarClan, this couldn't have gone any better.  He though gleefully, leaning down to meet her nose to his, closing his eyes. Tingles went throughout his large body, and it took all he had to not tremble. He opened his cheerful, amber gaze to stare into her sparkling green ones. He could stand there all day just looking at her, but he knew that he should speak. The silence was dragging out. "I.. Y-You do?" He gasped in pure joy, nuzzling her soft cheek with his. "Oh, Snowblossom! I-I.. I can't believe this." He choked, pushing back his happy tears. Geez. He couldn't cry now! He was such a crybaby. Huffing inwardly at himself, he pulled back to again look into her eyes, not able to hold back a smile of pure delight. Snowblossom would now forever be his best friend throughout life, and now he would be hers. They could raise kits together. They could grow old together. They could retire and tell kits crazy, embellished stories together. Now, his life would be perfect because he had his best friend by his side.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blizzard Of Emotions {Closed for Ash}   A Blizzard Of Emotions {Closed for Ash} Empty

Back to top Go down

A Blizzard Of Emotions {Closed for Ash}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory :: Broken Pools-
Jump to: