Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess...   Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess... - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 13:15

Petalkit cried out at the pain, stumbling away from the tom. She covered her face with her muzzle, seemingly distraught, but when she lowered it again her eyes shone with rage. "What is wrong with you?!" She screeched, stomping up to Shadekit and getting in his face. "I just saved your life! I was trying to help you!" Petalkit lifted her head, looking down at him and voice suddenly cold. "Fine, then. I'm going home." And with that, she sank back into the water. "I hope you get across the water okay without me." She said over her shoulder.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess...   Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess... - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 13:36

Shadekit growled at Petalkit as she retreated back to the river. "That didn't give you the excuse to mother me! Fine, go back, I'll just explore all by myself!"

Why... did he suddenly hurt? He had attacked Petalkit after she saved him and tried to help him, and now that she was angry with him and going back to camp he felt... guilty. She was just trying to help.

Shadekit shook his head with an impatient hiss. Who cares? She should've known better. And he can take care of himself! He was a RiverClan cat through and through, the best kind of cat there is. He didn't need anyone pestering him. A true warrior needs no one other than himself. He turned and began racing deeper into RiverClan territory to explore.

(OOC: How's that for mean and cold? XD Also, if you want, you can have Petalkit have Sweetheart come with her to bring Shadekit back home so he isn't stuck out there for the rest of the topic.)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess...   Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess... - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 13:51

(OOC: No, let him suffer out there in the cold and drown!... yeah okay Petal will go get Sweetheart lol)

Spiteful, Petalkit crossed the river and immediately made her way back to camp. She felt like all her life, she was used and then thrown to the side. She was always overlooked for another kit; never as cute as Meadowkit, never as sweet as Smallkit, never as strong as Sunkit... she was done trying to impress others. She was done trying to help others. Because this... this was the last straw. It was a shame... Petalkit had almost liked Shadekit.

When she reached the camp, she made a beeline for the nursery, ignoring the questioning looks she got from her clanmates about her sopping wet fur. She pushed her way in, and decided to hit Shadekit where it would hurt the most: his pride.

"Shadekit almost drowned again!" She cried with false worry as soon as she had the attention of all the queens. She turned to Sweetheart, Shadekit's mother. "He talked me into leaving the camp, and he almost drowned! I had to save him, but as soon as I did he ran off deeper into the territory! You have to help him!" She mewed, forcing tears into her eyes to be more convincing.

(OOC: Look what you've done, Shadekit. Now she's mean and manipulative. Good job. *slow clap*)

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess...   Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess... - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 14:04

OOC: @Yoshachu, remember that Sweetheart is under Ivystar's punishment and she can't leave the camp or she might suffer the consequences. Silverfang is a queen too there (Petalkit's mother) so she would tell the leader immediately if she dares to leave.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess... - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess...   Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess... - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 14:17

Sweetheart's eyes widened in horror. "What?! Shadekit's out there again?" She hesitated for just a few heartbeats. She had been confined in camp by order of Ivystar herself. But her kit was out there! He would die if she didn't go after him! What could she do?

(OOC: @Jay Bird: I know, I was originally going to have her disobey the ruling and go after Shadekit anyway. Do you want Silverfang and Petalkit to go together then to find him? It'd be unfair to SillySunshine if Petalkit was forced to stay behind, this topic was originally meant for Petal and Shade anyway.)

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess...   Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess... - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 14:39

(OOC: If Sweet is convincing enough, Silver MIGHT go and help. I'll post with her now. Remember that she hates Sweet a lot XD)

IC: The silvery warrior opened her odd eyes, grumpily. She looked at Petalkit talking with Sweetheart and she chuckled, mockingly. "Why this is not a surprise? What a waste of a queen you are, Sweetheart. Not even noticing that your kit is gone two times and letting him get drowned. Really impressive." She mewed sarcastically.

Then, she fixed her eyes on her own kit. "Come here, my darling. Let me dry your fur." The queen stood up and grabbed Petalkit by the scruff to put her between her paws and lick her wet fur. "You're such a helpful kit, Petalkit but you wasted your strength and energy on that rebellious and bold kit. Next time, stay with momma and we will swim together, okay?" She purred lovingly, immediately changing her acid voice to a sweet one. The she-cat was so happy to be a queen again and be able to care for another litter. Despite her sarcastic and harsh personality, Silverfang always had a soft spot for her kits.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess...   Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess... - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 14:48

Sweetheart glared at Silverfang. Why did she have to share a den with her?... She instantly pushed her pride aside, she didn't care how she sounded towards the cat who hates her so much. For Shadekit, she would do anything. "Silverfang, I know how much you hate me, but please... Please go find my kit. I know I've been a horrible mother thus far, but don't let him suffer for my inadequacy. He's a kit, and a stubborn one at that, but that doesn't mean he deserves to die out there. I would save Petalkit in a heartbeat, despite your opinions of me and mine of you. Please, Silverfang..." She blinked desperately at the other queen.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess...   Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess... - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 15:06

Petalkit purred at the love her mother was showering her in, but she couldn't help but feel sympathetic towards Sweetheart. She didn't know what had happened between her mother and the other queen, but Sweetheart was just trying to look after her kit. So Petalkit turned to Silverfang. "Mom, he really does need our help. He's poor and defenseless, though..." Petalkit paused, remembering how he had hit her. "I don't know if he'll survive out in the cold. He's soaked, and scared, and so, so weak..." She mewed slyly, putting an emphasis on the word to try to damage his pride further. "He was crying. I think he was so disoriented from the cold that he forgot which side of the river we were on, and that's why he ran off! He doesn't know which way camp is"

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess...   Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess... - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 15:28

The she-cat turned her focus to Sweetheart and she hissed, annoyed. "Yes, indeed. I hate you and despise the idea of living in the same clan with a she-cat who always shows suspicious disloyal behaviour and that seduced my son to have kits when he was an apprentice. Why are you not allowed to leave the camp in the first place, uh? You have been playing with fire, Sweetheart, and this is the price. I don't care about your kit. Why should I? He's not mine. He is your responsibility and this is your failure as a queen. I'm not interested in fixing your mess." Pathetic... she was just a pathetic excuse for a clan cat who didn't deserve her place in Riverclan. The silvery she-cat couldn't care less for her pleading eyes and her worries. After all, she had to take of her kits, not hers.

However... then Petalkit spoke. As always, Silverfang softened her expression when she looked at her and she listened to her patiently. She licked her forehead lovingly after she was done. "You have a generous heart, my little one." As pathetic as his mother. That Shadekit was as stupid as a coward. "Look, Sweetheart. I don't give a whisker for your kit and you. But... if you promise to stay away from my family, and that means Brigthpaw, Spotpaw, Frostpaw and Petalkit, then I will go and TRY to find that coward and weak kit of yours. I don't want my family to be infected by your traitorous ideals and even f I want to separate Reedclaw from you, I can't force him to leave you. Do we have a deal?" She said arrogantly with narrowed eyes.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess...   Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess... - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 15:33

Sweetheart held her tongue when Petalkit began to insult Shadekit, but in the end she was grateful that she spoke up at all. She sighed, trying to cool her temper, and nodded. "Yes, I will stay away from them. I will stay away from Spotpaw, too, but that doesn't mean he will stay away from me; he's your kit, and therefore your responsibility to tell him he can't be near me. I know this will be meaningless to you, but... thank you, Silverfang." She bowed her head to her Clanmate. Stars, she was such a mess...

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess...   Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess... - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 15:39

Petalkit nearly jumped for joy. She would get to go adventuring... with her mother! ... If she let her. "Mom, mom! Can I come, please! I swam across the river all by myself! Twice! And I even went back in to save Shadekit!"

(OOC: I know it's part of Petal's nature but I'm sorry for insulting Shade so much, even though he's a jerk I can't help but feel bad for Sweetie  Posh )

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess...   Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess... - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 17:40

(OOC: Silver is a jerk to Sweet honestly but that how she is. I needed a bad kitty so there she is. Sorry Sweetheart!
Btw, I love Petalkit! My fave kit!)

Silverfang nodded without saying any other word and she stood up from her nest, looking at her eagerly kit. "Of course you can come, Petalkit. You have earned this little adventure after what you've done and I'm excited to see you swimming. You're going to be the best Riverclan warrior if you have that spirit!" She purred as she left the nursery to start Shadekit's searching.

With the kit by her side, the queen followed the scent of the lost kit to the river. Then, she looked down at the young she-kit. "Tell me, darling, where is the last time you saw him?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess...   Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess... - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 17:46

(OOC: That's okay, she kinda deserves it for having a half-Clan kit anyway. XD Also, it looks like this topic might be between you two for now, so lemme know when I can come back in with Shadekit. :3)

Sweetheart smiled rather sadly as she watched the mother and daughter leave. Why couldn't Shadekit love her the way Petalkit loved Silverfang? Even worse, now she was restricted from talking to Spotpaw anymore. She had just lost one of her dearest friends because of Shadekit's disobedience. She sighed sadly and rested her chin on her paws, trying not to let the tears building in her eyes fall.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess...   Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess... - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 18:06

(OOC: And Silverfang is the best mother! These two are gonna rule the world together~)

"Hmm..." Petalkit though back on what had happened a while ago. "Well... he lead me over here." She started, leading the way with her chest puffed in pride. Here she was with Silverfang, ready to take on the world! ... or at least, the river they had just reached. Petalkit stopped at the riverbank, looking back to make sure her mother was watching. "Mom, watch this!" And with that she leapt into the water, her head going under and surrounding her in a refreshing chill before her head broke the surface. She paddled across the river, swimming at an angle to the opposite riverbank as she already had three times before. Petalkit suspected that once she was older, she would be strong enough to face the current head-on, but for now she went with it instead of fighting it. Eventually her paws scraped against the pebbles on the opposite side. A bit downriver from the force of the current, Petalkit bounded back up the river so she could see her mother on the other side. "See, mom? I did it, all on my own!"

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess...   Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess... - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 9:22

Silverfang followed Petalkit, barely sniffing the air searching for Shadekit. The she-cat was more focused on her own kit rather than Sweetheart's son. At first, the she-cat got scared when she saw her jumping into the river and she ran behind her, ready to rescue her from drowning if it was necessary. However, the small she-kit soon proved that she didn't need any help. Silverfang watched her daughter proudly. "Oh, Petalkit! that was wonderful! How could I not see it? You swim like an apprentice already! I'm sure that Jaystream would make you one soon if he sees you swimming like that." She purred, holding her tail up proudly. Petalkit was going to become such a mighty and loyal Riverclan warrior... she was sure of that.

Happily, the she-cat followed Petalkit and soon she was crossing the river swimming swiftly like a fish. The water was cold but thanks to Starclan it wasn't cold enough to freeze her or Petalkit to death. Once her paws reached the other side, the fiery silvery she-cat licked the kit's head. "I can't wait the day I see as a warrior, Petalkit. You'll make me and Riverclan so proud... just never forget where you belong and that you have to protect your home in the clan, no matter what."

OOC: You can post now or after my next post ;), @Yoshachu. Whatever you want.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess...   Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotta Make Some Friends... I Guess...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next