Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN)   A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN) EmptySat 10 Feb 2018 - 9:44

Shadekit grunted in frustration, laying his chin on his paws, as he stared out of the nursery. He was so bored! How in StarClan's name do anyone expect him to sit idly by while his Clanmates have all the fun hunting and fighting outside the camp? He was growing bigger every day, he was nearly as big as the apprentices! Or at least he should be at this point.

He looked behind him and watched his mother Sweetheart sleep soundly. He padded up to her and poked her muzzle with a paw. The queen's whiskers twitched, but she didn't wake up. It seemed she was going to stay asleep for a while. Perfect!

Excitedly, Shadekit squeezed out of the nursery and bounded towards the dirt tunnel, where he knew was a secret passage that led out of the camp. He squeezed through, holding his breath in the stinky place, and emerged outside in RiverClan's territory.

This is so cool! I must be the first kit ever to be outside of camp! he thought. With a wide grin, he began racing off deeper into the territory. He quickly came to a river that cut through the earth. Determined to explore, he waded into the water, shivering at the intense cold as the water penetrated through his thin pelt. He started pedaling his paws as he had practiced at the Broken Pools when Sweetheart brought him, and for the time being he was able to keep his head above water.

That was until a sudden current picked up and began dragging Shadekit downstream. He yelped as his head was submerged, and he struggled to swim up to the surface. Fiery panic began churning throughout him, and his chest began to burn from lack of air. StarClan help me!

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN)   A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN) EmptySat 10 Feb 2018 - 10:07

Smokewish prowled through the reeds, catching the scent of water vole. Perfect! However, her attention was caught by a yelping sound. The vole has run away, and the young warrior was crashing through the reeds to the river. Shadekit! She couldn’t let Sweetheart’s kit die! She plunged into the icy cold water, swimming through the current gracefully. Her lean body cut through the churning water as she latched her teeth into the kit’s scruff. She swam back to the shore, dropping the kit back of dry land. She licked it’s head vigorously. Any scolding could be done when she was certain the kit was safe and healthy.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN)   A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN) EmptySat 10 Feb 2018 - 10:53

The force of the licking seemed to help push the water out of Shadekit's lungs and he coughed up mouthfuls of it onto the shore. Trembling and spitting water, he slowly opened his eyes and looked up. He recognized the warrior to be Smokewish, one of Sweetheart's dearest friends.

But he wasn't going to let her see how grateful he was. That's not an attribute of an admirable and strong warrior. He stumbled to his paws and sluggishly shook off the water from his pelt, then shot her a side glance. "I was doing just fine on my own, you know! I was going to be the first kit to swim through the river without any training and you ruined it!"

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN)   A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN) EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 1:19

Smokewish let out a deep sigh when she realised he was okay. However, the feeling of relief soon melted to give way to a feeling of annoyance. "No, you weren't doing fine! You're lucky I was passing by, or you would have drowned! That was dangerous. You shouldn't even be outside the nursery yet! Oh, just you wait until Sweetheart hears about this!" She ranted, forcing the fur on her shoulders to lie flat.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN)   A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN) EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 1:27

"It's not fair!" Shadekit growled, digging his tiny claws into the ground. "How come I have to sit around in camp all day while the rest of you get to have fun outside of camp? Sweetheart and Reedclaw won't even let Spotpaw teach me the most basic of battle moves! I'm sick of being a kit!" He lashed his tail in anger.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN)   A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN) EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 1:50

"Well, when you're older, you can be an apprentice and learn all these things!" She retorted. "For now, the Clan is only trying to keep you safe, okay? If you become an apprentice before your time, its against the Warrior Code!" Smokewish argued. She took a deep breath. Kits didn't know that they were doing wrong. She had to be kind to them. She forced a smile. "Come, now. Are you cold?" she asked him gently.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN)   A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN) EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 2:30

"Well, then the warrior code is stupid..." he grumbled to himself. Then he shivered at a sudden cold breeze and nodded. "Y-Yeah, we can head back, I guess. But could you please teach me just one little battle move when we get back?"

(OOC: If you choose to fulfill Shadekit's request, you can just have Smokewish teach him the Front Paw Blow. XD)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN)   A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN) EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 12:45

Smokewish considered his request. Wasn't that exactly what Sweetheart and Reedclaw refused to let him learn? But just one look at this cold, wet kit was enough to sway her decision. "If we did it in the camp, your mother would kill me." She explained, locking eye contact with him. "I mean....Well, I suppose one little move wouldn't hurt.." She mumbled. Making up her mind, she moved slightly back, dropping into a fighting crouch. "This is called the Front Paw Blow. Just, attack me! But, remember, no claws." She spoke, watching the kit. Hopefully he wouldn't be rude about this.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN)   A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN) EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 13:04

Shadekit's face brightened up. Finally, he would learn a battle move! He crouched down and swished his tail around before leaping at Smokewish. He then swatted a paw up at her muzzle, but his tiny, yet sharp claws were unsheathed when he made his mark. Training with no claws was like hunting with no teeth or breathing with no nose. They were warriors for a reason!

Shadekit used Front Paw Blow on Smokewish, dealing 2 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Shadekit
5/5 HP
10/15 SP

Smokewish
43/45 HP
160/160 SP

(OOC: I suppose a Front Paw Blow with unsheathed claws would be a Front Paw Strike, but I still had to count it as the former anyway.)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN)   A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN) EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 13:10

Smokewish stumbled backwards a little. She hadn't expected him to disobey her! Anger flared up inside her, but she forced it down. "Shadekit. I said no claws." She growled. She wasn't about to attack him back, as she would probably knock him out with even her simpler moves. She ignored the scratches on her muzzle. He was a kit. He couldn't hurt her much. Still, the fact that he disobeyed her was enough for a telling-off. "You need to learn to listen to instructions! Maybe when you're an apprentice you can use claws for training, but you're still a kit. No matter what you may think.
Sheathe your claws right now, or we will go straight back to camp."

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN)   A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN) EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 13:14

Shadekit narrowed his eyes at the young warrior, holding her gaze unblinkingly for several heartbeats. Finally, he softly hissed and sheathed his claws. He wasn't ready to go back yet, and he wanted to learn more, so if that meant training like a soft kittypet he would have to deal with it.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN)   A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN) EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 13:18

Smokewish nodded. "Thank you. Now, let's try that again. You were good and fast,
but your eyes betray where you want to strike me. Try and trick me into thinking otherwise."
She continued, settling back down, her muscles tensed so she would be able to dodge an unsuccessful attack.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN)   A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN) EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 13:29

Shadekit nodded in understanding and crouched again. He carefully studied Smokewish's stance, and he noticed that her left foreleg was slightly bent. She was probably going to push off it and dodge to the right. Wanting to see if his prediction was right, he launched himself at her again, but at the last second pounced to the right and swiped, making sure his claws were sheathed this time.

Shadekit used Front Paw Blow on Smokewish, dealing 2 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Shadekit
5/5 HP
5/15 SP

Smokewish
41/45 HP
160/160 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN)   A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN) EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 13:36

Smokewish grinned and threw herself to the right, thinking that Shadekit would go past her, but he was fast and thoughtful. He had guessed her move and was one step ahead of her. She stumbled as the paws hit her leg and fell, but caught herself. If it was using claws, that would be an amazing move to trap an opponent. She nodded. "That's it! That was perfect!" She congratulated him.

ooc: not gonna have her fight back cause even with sheathed paws she'd ko shadekit

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN)   A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN) EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 13:40

Shadekit purred proudly, his tail sticking straight up in the air. "Wasn't it? I looked at your legs and guessed where you were going to go! I'm gonna be a great warrior!"

(OOC: I understand. Also, if Smokewish doesn't already have an apprentice, how would you feel about her mentoring Shadekit when he becomes an apprentice? I figured I'd might as well ask you first before the responsibility gets flinged into you XD)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN)   A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bored Kit is a Naughty Kit (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: