Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting time for Hickory!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Hunting time for Hickory! Empty
PostSubject: Hunting time for Hickory!   Hunting time for Hickory! EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 23:24

Swiftstep walked over to the apprentices den bright and early. He was going to take his newest apprentice hunting as well give him a tour of the territory. The warrior stepped in and looked for the apprentice. After spotying him, he quietly padfed over and prodded him with a paw. "Wake up Hickorypaw! We're going hunting and territory exploring so meet me at the camp entrance!" the tom said softly. He then exited the den and walked over to the camp entrance to wait for the young tom.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hunting time for Hickory!   Hunting time for Hickory! EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 8:56

The apprentice groaned and forced himself awake. He looked around and then realized that the voice was his mentor! He jumped up and raced out of the den. It was his first day as an apprentice! The tom made it to Swiftstep and grinned. "I'm here!" he said while rocking on his paws. He was too excited to stand still!
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hunting time for Hickory!   Hunting time for Hickory! EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 18:11

Swiftstep nodded and gave the tom his signature grin. He beckoned the apprentice to follow as he began to lead him to a good hunting spot. "First, Hickorypaw, we will be practicing your hunting. Then I will give you a quick tour of the territory and borders.

Once they arrived, Swiftstep turned to address the tom, "Since there is a tiny bit of snow left, the rabbit's pelt will be white to blend in with the snow. I want you to try and spot one and then i'll demonstrate how to hunt!"

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hunting time for Hickory!   Hunting time for Hickory! EmptyThu 15 Feb 2018 - 9:53

Hickorypaw nodded and strained his vision to try and spot the hidden creatures. He pouted when he couldn't see any of them. "Swiftstep, I can't see them!" he said while whining. He felt embarrassed that he couldn't even spot one.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hunting time for Hickory!   Hunting time for Hickory! EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 10:39

Swiftstep chuckled at the apprentice's response. "It's okay Hickorypaw. You'll get better as you practice." the tom said while placing his tail on the younger's shoulder. He then began to scout out a rabbit. He signaled the apprentice when he spotted a white rabbit. "Look there Hickorypaw! Do you see it? It's on that pile of snow." he asked the apprentice.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hunting time for Hickory!   Hunting time for Hickory! EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 18:14

Hickorypaw strained his green eyes to where Swiftstep was pointing to. "I see it Swiftstep! Can you show me how you catch it?" he asked while never taking his gaze off of it. He was ready to learn how to catch and then attempt it himself.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hunting time for Hickory!   Hunting time for Hickory! EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 18:41

Swiftstep nodded and grinned. "Look carefully. You'll need to do this next!" he said. The warrior dropped down into a hunter's crouch and began to inch closer to the white bunny. Finally after staying a few lengths away, he sprung forward to try and catch it. Swiftstep had the rabbit in his jaws in no time. He walked up to his apprentice and placed it down. "Now you try. Try to spot and catch one! After you do that, let's catch one more each and then we'll go to the borders." the tom told Hickorypaw as he sat down to observe the younger tom.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Thu 22 Feb 2018 - 18:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14974

PostSubject: Re: Hunting time for Hickory!   Hunting time for Hickory! EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 18:41

The member 'Middy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Hunting time for Hickory! Mistpe10
Hunting time for Hickory! Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hunting time for Hickory!   Hunting time for Hickory! EmptyFri 2 Mar 2018 - 6:46

Hickorypaw nodded and got into the crouch Swiftstep did. His eyes had already spotted a rabbit in the snow. He carefully sneaked up to it and before long, he pounced. The apprentice easily caught it and held it up with his paws. He was proud for his first catch. The tom placed it down. "I did it Swiftstep!" he cheered.

Last edited by LittleBrother on Fri 2 Mar 2018 - 6:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting time for Hickory!   Hunting time for Hickory! EmptyFri 2 Mar 2018 - 6:46

The member 'LittleBrother' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hunting time for Hickory!   Hunting time for Hickory! EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 21:09

"Good job Hickorypaw! I'm very proud of you! You'll be an amazing hunter." he purred. The tom turned and began to stalk a hare. He dropped down into a hunter's crouch to inch closer but quickly pounced. The warrior caught it in his jaws ahd brought it over to their pile of rabbits and hares. "Catch one more and we'll get going to check out the borders." he said while sitting to observe the tom.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 18:16; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting time for Hickory!   Hunting time for Hickory! EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 21:09

The member 'Middy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hunting time for Hickory!   Hunting time for Hickory! EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 18:13

Hickorypaw nodded quickly before carefully scouting out the area before him. Once he spotted a hare, the tom dropped onto a hunter's crouch and inched closer to the creature. Finally, he leaped at it. The sleek tom caught it and killed it. He then walked over to Swiftstep with the body dangling from his jaws. Hickorypaw then dropped it and looked at his mentor with excited eyes. He really did well today!

Last edited by LittleBrother on Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 18:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting time for Hickory!   Hunting time for Hickory! EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 18:13

The member 'LittleBrother' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting time for Hickory!   Hunting time for Hickory! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting time for Hickory!
Page 1 of 1