Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A calm but unexpected visit:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A calm but unexpected visit: Empty
PostSubject: A calm but unexpected visit:   A calm but unexpected visit: EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 10:27

Oakkit, as quietly as he could, sneaked out of the nursery. His pastel blue eyes searched for any nearby warriors or apprentices before making his great escape. When the tom saw that the coast was clear, he ran as fast as he could into a random den. He pressed himself to the wall of the den and looked out the entrance to see if anybody saw. When he was all clear, the kit began to explore. He looked around and realized what den he ran into. Uh oh. It was the medicine cat's den. He knew because of his knowledge that the medicine cat had the funny smelling plants. He bit his lip. He knew he shouldn't touch anything but a walk around shouldn't hurt. The kit began to look around in awe of all the different looking and smelling herbs and remedies. He continued to look until he heard pawsteps. The little kit stopped what he did and patiently waited for whoever it was to see him. He was going to honestly tell them what he was doing. He was a good kit.
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: A calm but unexpected visit:   A calm but unexpected visit: EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 13:55

Nettlesting entered the den from a talk with Magpiestar. Upon entering, he found a kit waiting patiently in the middle of the den. Flicking his tail, he walked up and nodded to the kit. Unlike his previous experiences with kits in the den, Nettlesting was very polite. The kit was causing no harm. "Hello, little one! Are you hurt?" he asked softly, looking down upon the kit.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A calm but unexpected visit:   A calm but unexpected visit: EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 14:43

Oakkit shook his head and looked at the Medicine cat with cute, wide eyes. "N-No. I just wanted to explore the dens. I'm n-not allowed to go outside by myself b-but I couldn't wait. A-Are you gonna tell somebody?" the kit softly asked as he hung his head sadly. He wouldn't disobey the Medicine cat but he also didn't want to leave. He hadn't even fully explored yet!
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A calm but unexpected visit:   A calm but unexpected visit: EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 16:51

Nettlesting shook his head. "No, it's okay. You can stay. You were behaving yourself very well." Nettlesting stood, and made his way to his stores. He beconed the kit over with a flick of his tail. "Would you like to look at the herbs? I can show you what they look like and tell you their names." he said, almost happily. It was nice to have a friend.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A calm but unexpected visit:   A calm but unexpected visit: EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 23:06

Oakkit nodded with an excited grin. "Really?! T-Thanks and I would love to see the herbs!" he squeaked happily. The little kit walked up to where Nettlesting was and looked up with a happy expression.
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A calm but unexpected visit:   A calm but unexpected visit: EmptySat 10 Feb 2018 - 17:45

Nettlesting purred, and motioned to a green but wrinkled leaf. "That's catnip. It cures greencough. However, it makes cats feel funny when they smell it when it's fresh." Nettlestong nodded, hoping the kit understood.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A calm but unexpected visit:   A calm but unexpected visit: EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 8:53

OOC: You typed Nettlestong! He's the bootleg Nettlesting! XD

Oakkit sniffed at the leaf and then looked back at Nettlesting. He giggled lightly. The leaf did smell funny. The young tom then began to ask the medicine cat, "What's greencough?" It sounded terrible!
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A calm but unexpected visit:   A calm but unexpected visit: EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 19:20

ooc: i do this allll the time.

Nettlesting nodded, and moved onto the next herb. Nettle. "Greencough is a reallllly bad sickness that kills a lot of cats." he replied, before motioning to the nettle. "THis is nettle. It stings. I'm actually named after the nettle's sting. Special from StarClan." he boasted to the young kit.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A calm but unexpected visit:   A calm but unexpected visit: EmptyThu 15 Feb 2018 - 9:59

Oakkit jumped up. "That's so cool! Starclan thinks you're special!" he said while grinning. "I wish I was as cool as you Nettlesting!" the kit said while puffing out his chest and walking around the Medicine cat. "Teach me more!" Oakkit pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A calm but unexpected visit:   A calm but unexpected visit: Empty

Back to top Go down

A calm but unexpected visit:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: ShadowClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: