Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Would anybody be interested in reading my new story?

Go down 
2 posters

Yes, it sounds awesome!
Would anybody be interested in reading my new story? Vote_lcap33%Would anybody be interested in reading my new story? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
It sounds kinda interesting, I may give it a try.
Would anybody be interested in reading my new story? Vote_lcap56%Would anybody be interested in reading my new story? Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
No, but I still think you should post your story anyway.
Would anybody be interested in reading my new story? Vote_lcap11%Would anybody be interested in reading my new story? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
No offense, but that sounds kinda dumb.
Would anybody be interested in reading my new story? Vote_lcap0%Would anybody be interested in reading my new story? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Would anybody be interested in reading my new story? Empty
PostSubject: Would anybody be interested in reading my new story?   Would anybody be interested in reading my new story? EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 7:52

Well, it's not exactly new, but it'd definitely be new to this site.

So a while ago I've made a few chapters to a story I've created, EarthClan: The Eighth Warrior. It's basically a crossover between Warrior Cats and the Indies video game Undertale, where the characters from the game are warriors who have made their home in the mountains after being driven off from their own home -- much like WindClan in the first series, or SkyClan.

Now the story is more like an original plot rather than anything that relates to Undertale's in-game story, but the characters are still fairly IC. I'm sure a lot of you would enjoy the story!

(Also, four of my six kitties ever created were inspired by the characters in this story, so that may be the only spoiler. That, and if you know the characters themselves and are able to identify who is who. XD)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Would anybody be interested in reading my new story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would anybody be interested in reading my new story?   Would anybody be interested in reading my new story? EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 8:27

sounds interesting! I'd love to see it!

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1