Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

February’s Gathering 2018

Go down 
+33
RainyHeart
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
SillySunshine
ruska
Squirrelnose
Kari
Icee
Kent Mansley
Inky Pawprints
FireDaisy
Ripped
Transient
Rush
Harlem
Swiftey
Lionstorm
Reaper King
Holly
Sunlit
Ivy-ssi
Stags
White
Titanium
RoawImKoatt
Jay Bird
Maple
Yoshachu
AirJordanz
Not
Mamenchisaurus
Middy
Ash
Seer
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

February’s Gathering 2018 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February’s Gathering 2018   February’s Gathering 2018 - Page 11 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 23:56

"I welcome both leaders to our new alliances. Our clans have often fought together in times of hardship against our common enemies, thank you for your support, Crowstar, Littlebrook. May our clans thrive together." Ivystar began the conclusion of the gathering. "RiverClan, we head for home now."
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: February’s Gathering 2018   February’s Gathering 2018 - Page 11 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 13:39

Blizzardstar’s shocked expression was as clear as the skies in a sunny Greenleaf day with Littlebrook’s words…however, her expression soon turned into that of rage with a pinch of deep embarrassment. She was housing yet another murderer within her ranks? She didn’t even care if ShadowClan had decided to join forces with RiverClan at this point, she only could think on the increasing number of murderers within her clan and mentally scold herself to let all this happen right under her nose “Littlebrook, I have a request to make to you and your clan before you leave. I would like you and any witnesses of said murder, if there is any, to come to my camp as soon as you’re able. Just like you, ThunderClan doesn’t takes kindly to this monstrosities, and if there is a third murderer within our ranks it must be found out and dealt with accordingly. This is a crime that can’t go unpunished, and I’m sure you’ll agree with me there”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: February’s Gathering 2018   February’s Gathering 2018 - Page 11 EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 11:51

"Lakewhisper..."  Ryeheart repeated the name, his tongue tingling at the feeling of saying his son's full name out loud; if only he could've been there to call it out when it had first been given to the warrior.  "...nice name."  Thankfully his voice was slowly becoming more natural sounding, even though his heart was still racing at a million miles an hour.  Sitting down at a comfortable distance away from Lakewhisper, he rested his fluffy tail across his front paws and turned his head to continue the conversation.  Wait...is he taller than me?  His pupils narrowing for a moment, Ryeheart mentally compared their heights and...yea, he is!  Not by much, but still...  A faint rush of pride warmed his chest, but he pushed it away; the silence was becoming awkward.  "So, what do you think about all this erm...drama that's going on?"  Through tilted ears he was vaugling picking up sections of the leader's meeting, and the news that ShadowClan and SkyClan would be teaming with RiverClan didn't really come as a surprise to him.  At least we won't be fighting against RiverClan now...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February’s Gathering 2018   February’s Gathering 2018 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

February’s Gathering 2018
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11