Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

my heartache, it seems so terribly vain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 5984

my heartache, it seems so terribly vain Empty
PostSubject: my heartache, it seems so terribly vain   my heartache, it seems so terribly vain EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 21:05

Swanpaw had made her choice in her words and her actions, and pride wouldn't let her take them back now, regardless of regrets. So walking alone with her pride was the price she paid as she made her way to the edge of RiverClan's territory, a place most warriors wouldn't go. She was desperate, whether she would admit it or not. She had journeyed far, far from home and far to return, and while she had abandoned that home she wasn't ready to leave it behind entirely. This, she supposed, was her compromise.

The cold of leaf-bare didn't sting as much as it had on her way back to the territories from the Twolegplace. She wasn't sure if she should worry about that or not, but was leaning towards the reasoning that it didn't matter at this point. Worrying with no solution was a waste of her time. Then again, she did all manner of pointless things. Perhaps she was just a waste of the world's time, and not the other way around. But really, nothing seemed to matter too much anymore.

It was disturbingly simple to fall back into the lonely routine she had established for herself, cursing the stars for mistakes that were entirely her own.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 0 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: my heartache, it seems so terribly vain   my heartache, it seems so terribly vain EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 19:11

Lilytail had been there when Swanpaw had returned back to Riverclan and then left once more. The she-cat felt horrible when she heard that an old buddy of hers was trapped at the Two-leg place. She believed that she was never going to see Swanpaw again. The warrior was joyful when Snailbelly announced the apprentice's arrival. She had been an apprentice around the same time as Swan had been so hearing her return made Lily's heart leap for joy much more than others. While Swan was gone, Lilytail had become a warrior and had gotten an apprentice. She remembered how much Swanpaw wanted to become a warrior. After the verbal fight against Ivystar by Spotpaw and a few others died down, Swanpaw announced she was going to leave Riverclan. Lilytail was left speechless and openly sad. She didn't want her friend to leave but she respected her choice. There was so much going on between Thunderclan and Riverclan lately as well as clan-mates forgetting the existence of Swanpaw due to all the drama, Lilytail felt that Swanpaw didn't feel like she belonged in the clan anymore. Lily was determined to find Swanpaw and keep her some company. She also wanted to talk about many things.

The white-furred warrior finally reached the edge of Riverclan hunting grounds where the large Twolegplace farm showed itself against the backdrop of the sky. She shivered as she remembered that this is where twolegs come when it's Greenleaf. The she-cat began to travel deeper. She stood a good amount of lengths away from any of the buildings. "S-Swanpaw! A-Are you here?" she called as she looked around for any signs of the she-cat.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: my heartache, it seems so terribly vain   my heartache, it seems so terribly vain EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 9:50

The former RiverClan apprentice was pulled out of her self-pity by a familiar voice. Coming out from her hiding place, she took in the sight of the RiverClan cat who had seemingly come Looking for her? "Lilypaw?" No, she had to be a warrior by now, didn't she? "Why are you here...?"

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: my heartache, it seems so terribly vain   my heartache, it seems so terribly vain EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 21:11

Lilytail jumped at the sound of Swanpaw's voice. "S-Swanpaw! W-Well I just wanted to keep you company. I-I also miss you very much. You don't know how l-long I waited f-for you to come back and when you came back, I-I couldn't believe it was you! I felt terrible when y-you left again. I-I thought I was the only one who was happy to see you. S-Sorry I didn't speak to you when you arrived but t-there was a lot of tension in the clan and I wanted to stay o-out of it all" she said with a gentle gaze. The white-furred she-cat wanted to hang out with her old friend like old times even though those days were long past.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: my heartache, it seems so terribly vain   my heartache, it seems so terribly vain EmptySat 10 Feb 2018 - 10:49

"I'm sorry you came all this way for nothing, then," Swanpaw said, a genuine sorrow to her voice that she couldn't remember it having before. The Swanpaw who was just a RiverClan apprentice, while she had her problems, was nowhere near as much of a mess as the Swanpaw of now. That Swanpaw had been thoughtlessly harsh and bitter, taking her anger out on those that surrounded her. "You don't deserve to deal with this. None of you deserve to deal with this." As she said that, she vaguely gestured to herself with her tail. She had been terrible to Clanmates that called her a friend, terrible to her mentor. "Why should they be happy to see me? Why should you? I was awful to most of them and the rest I never knew. And that includes you. I'm surprised anyone remembered me as anything but the resentful apprentice I was. And I've only gotten worse... I came back from having been captured, and the first thing I did was yell at Ivystar! For StarClan's sake, I told all of you to just pretend I had died!"

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: my heartache, it seems so terribly vain   my heartache, it seems so terribly vain EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 19:01

(tiny bump)

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: my heartache, it seems so terribly vain   my heartache, it seems so terribly vain EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 10:18

OOC: Sorry for the wait Holly! :< School is ending me lol. Tests after tests with projects and homework!

IC: Lilytail's gaze hardened as Swanpaw began to bash herself and tell her to pretend she didn't exist. "Swanpaw! You're not nothing! I won't just ignore the fact that you came back and then left again. You were never bad or awful. I care for you and i'm willing to keep you company!" the warrior said while gently bumping her shoulder to Swanpaw's. "I missed you. I'm not willing to let you go that easily!" she said while playfully batting one of the apprentice's ears. She couldn't just leave poor Swanpaw so lonley. She had always been a good pal ever since the time she met her. She was her friend. Friends stick together!

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: my heartache, it seems so terribly vain   my heartache, it seems so terribly vain EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 18:56

OOC: No worries, school is pain and suffering.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I missed you, too. I missed everyone." It felt nice to finally admit that. She had denied it, for so long, even to herself. And once she admitted it to herself, she refrained from saying it out loud. Still, she wanted to make her intentions clear, and with her thoughts slightly clearer she thought she could phrase it better. "I was angry, I was bitter... And I took it out on everyone around me. I may have had my reasons, but they're no excuse for the way I treated all my Clanmates. So I suppose you're one of the first I'll apologize to, formally." Maybe the only one. She didn't know if she could ever go back to RiverClan.

Of course, with that out of the way, she had questions for the other cat. "...But tell me, how has the Clan been in all the time I was gone? What's your name now? You can't possibly still be Lilypaw. I think I'd like to hear about the little things I missed."

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: my heartache, it seems so terribly vain   my heartache, it seems so terribly vain EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 22:55

The white-furred she-cat tilted her head as she began to gather the information from her memories to fill  in the events that had happened while Swanpaw was gone. "Well to start, my name is Lilytail now! I-I got an apprentice early on. Her name is Dewpaw. Thunderclan and Riverclan also fought for Sunningrocks. We were in a big war. The rocks now belong to Riverclan. During the war, Otterleap had killed a Thunderclan apprentice. I'm sure Starclan is punishing us for the crime. Basically while you were gone, everything went crazy." the warrior ended with a sigh. She relived those events vividly while retelling them. She was overwhelmed with everything that was happening. She even cried in her nest after it was over.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: my heartache, it seems so terribly vain   my heartache, it seems so terribly vain EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 23:10

A small sound of amusement escaped Swanpaw's throat. "The Clan falls apart without me, doesn't it?" she joked. "In all seriousness... Lilytail? It suits you. And an apprentice!" Gently, she nudged her friend. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. And I'm sorry I wasn't there to support you, and fight at your side." It felt nice, falling into friendly conversation. "What's it like, being a warrior?"

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: my heartache, it seems so terribly vain   my heartache, it seems so terribly vain EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 17:50

Lilytail giggled softly at Swanpaw's little joke. "Well, being a warrior is a lot of work. We have so much responsibility placed on our shoulders that it overwhelms sometimes and it throws me off course. We can go out freely without anybody else and we get to organize patrols. Of course we eventually get assigned apprentices and get to boss them around. It truly is a weird life as a warrior but I really like it!" Lilytail had a shining smile by the end of her talk. She loved being a warrior.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: my heartache, it seems so terribly vain   my heartache, it seems so terribly vain EmptyFri 23 Feb 2018 - 2:06

"I really do appreciate you coming after me," Swanpaw admitted softly. It was true, Lilytail had given her a lot of things to think about, intentional or not. "But if you don't want anyone getting suspicious of you, you might want to head back now." The last thing Swanpaw wanted was for her friend to be suspected of being disloyal to her Clan.

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: my heartache, it seems so terribly vain   my heartache, it seems so terribly vain EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 7:38

Lilytail nodded and headbutted her friend. "I-I guess your right. I'm just glad that you're okay. Remember that we care about you. We'll welcome you with open arms if you ever decide to come back. I may come back eventually to keep you company." Lilytail said while beginning the journey home. She took one quick glance back before continuing.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my heartache, it seems so terribly vain   my heartache, it seems so terribly vain Empty

Back to top Go down

my heartache, it seems so terribly vain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory :: Twolegplace Farm-
Jump to: