Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are finally returning to a semblance of normal life; the floodwaters are gone at last, but the damages - physical and emotional - remain.
July's activity check is complete. If you missed it, please PM a staff member with your characters.
Greenleaf has come and at last the days are growing warmer and brighter.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

solitary predator {closed}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Transient

Transient

Characters : (S)corchclaw; (T)igerleaf; (H)ailpaw; (M)ao
Female
Number of posts : 1268
Clan/Rank : (S)RC deputy, (T)SkC warrior, (C)default rogue, (H)TC apprentice

solitary predator {closed} Empty
PostSubject: solitary predator {closed}   solitary predator {closed} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 2:17 am

It had quite a few days since Tigerpaw had been made an apprentice, and since then, nothing particularly interesting had happened. Elmcloud had taught her the basics of hunting and fighting, but that was about it. The brown warrior seemed to be busy as well today, for he was no where to be found. With nothing better to do, Tigerpaw melted into an inconspicuous corner of camp to watch the going ons of camp life. As she watched her clanmates scurry back and forth, the striped apprentice thought to herself that she had not changed at all. Although her name was now 'Tigerpaw' and no longer 'Tigerkit,' she was essentially still the same cat she had been when she was a kit. Being shy and awkward, she did not interact much with other cats and always tried to attract as little attention as possible. She was fine around her family members, but currently none of them seemed to be in camp to talk to her. Sitting alone with no one to talk to, Tigerpaw couldn't help but feel a slight stab of loneliness within her.

OOC: I had no idea what to name this...

solitary predator {closed} Screen11

Scorchclaw 100 HP/280 SP➳RiverClan
Hailpaw 20 HP/80 SP➳ThunderClan
Mao 45 HP/140 SP➳The Regime

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Female
Number of posts : 3736

PostSubject: Re: solitary predator {closed}   solitary predator {closed} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 8:49 am

OOC: it makes enough sense

IC: Blossompaw padded towards Tigerpaw, remembering shy little Tigerkit and her small voice at her apprentice ceremony. She sat down in front of Tigerpaw. "So, you've got Elmcloud too,
then?
" She asked, amber eyes showing almost pity. "He doesn't do much with us. I doubt he ever even wanted an apprentice anyway."

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Female

PostSubject: Re: solitary predator {closed}   solitary predator {closed} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 1:41 am

Out of the corner of her eye, Tigerpaw saw Blossompaw approaching. Surely she's not going to talk to me? She wondered, pretending not to see the older apprentice. Then Blossompaw sat down directly in front of her. Okay, she is. It took Tigerpaw a moment to understand what Blossompaw was saying to her. She knew that Elmcloud was also Sunpaw's mentor, but she had forgotten that he was also Blossompaw's. "Y-yeah. Elmcloud's also your mentor, isn't he?" Her voice came out sounding awkward and stiff, and Tigerpaw inwardly winced at it. She tilted her head slightly at Blossompaw's mention of their mentor's laziness. Although she felt inclined to defend the warrior, she did not quite know what to say. The other she-cat seemed very dissatisfied with Elmcloud. "You don't know that for sure..." Tigerpaw mewed a little nervously, "Is he really that bad...?"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Female

PostSubject: Re: solitary predator {closed}   solitary predator {closed} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 8:01 am

Blossompaw flicked her tail back and forth. She was full and was ready for a nap, but she liked having good conversations. "Yeah, he's got me to deal with. All he wanted to do was some hunting exercises in camp. I had to get Russetpelt and Rippedsky to train me on how to leap branch to branch and hunt and stuff. Still not so hot on the battle stuff, though." Then, after a moment, she added, "Have you done anything yet?"

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Female

PostSubject: Re: solitary predator {closed}   solitary predator {closed} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 5:09 am

Hunting exercises in camp? The she-cat thought to herself upon hearing what Blossompaw said. That... did not sound very interesting at all. In answer to the other apprentice's question, she replied, "H-he taught me a little bit of hunting and fighting." The basics, really, but that was about all. Hearing these complaints about her mentor made her feel a little nervous. What if Elmcloud was lazy training her too? How long would it take before she could become a warrior then? An image of still being an apprentice when the rest of her current denmates had long moved into the warrior's den popped into her mind, but she quickly waved it away with a flick of her tail. Positive thinking was important. Perhaps she should go and bother Elmcloud to train her when she saw him. The short-furred apprentice trailed off into silence, not knowing what else to say. Blossompaw seemed friendly enough, but Tigerpaw wondered if the other apprentice had just popped over to talk about their mentor.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Female

PostSubject: Re: solitary predator {closed}   solitary predator {closed} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 7:30 am

Blossompaw tilted her head to the side, then aligned it again. "What about the tree stuff?
Leaping from branch to branch, climbing, that stuff really had me stuck. I nearly died, and I would've if Rippedsky hadn't been there!
"

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Female

PostSubject: Re: solitary predator {closed}   solitary predator {closed} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 5:27 am

"I haven't done any of that." Tigerpaw admitted softly. That was one of the most important things for a SkyClan cat to know, wasn't it? Somehow, the thought of being up in the branches of a tree did not seem very appealing to her. "Did you fall from a tree? How did Rippedsky save you?"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Female

PostSubject: Re: solitary predator {closed}   solitary predator {closed} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 7:23 am

Blossompaw shook her head. "That's fine, that's fine, I wish I'd waited until I was bigger and stronger. Not that I've grown much since I became an apprentice. I didn't fall. My claws slipped and I was hanging on for dear life, and then Rippedsky took me by my scruff and got me onto the branch I was aiming for. We were with Mumblepaw. I did kill that Robin, though. It was my first time out of camp. Then after that, I went hunting with Russetpelt and he taught me how to jump from tree branch to tree branch. Climbing's not that hard, it's the jumping that got me."

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Female

PostSubject: Re: solitary predator {closed}   solitary predator {closed} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 8:01 am

"Oh, I see." Tigerpaw said a little stiffly, for lack of better things to say. She wondered where this conversation was heading. The shy and unsocial side of her hoped that the other apprentice would go away and leave her alone to her solitude, but that was only a small portion of her. The brown she-cat was really quite glad that she had someone to talk to, even if the only thing they were currently discussing was training. It would be nice... Tigerpaw thought to herself, as she watched the bright and cheerful Blossompaw, If we were to somehow be able to become friends.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Female

PostSubject: Re: solitary predator {closed}   solitary predator {closed} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 8:41 am

"Why don't we go hunt by the river? There's usually a bunch of prey there to drink the cold refreshing water."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: solitary predator {closed}   solitary predator {closed} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

solitary predator {closed}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: