Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Middy's art bank and requests:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Middy's art bank and requests:  Empty
PostSubject: Middy's art bank and requests:    Middy's art bank and requests:  EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 12:09 am

Heyyyy! A while ago I had gotten sick and had also lost interest in art but guess what? I'm ready to do some art again! (I will also continue the Gijinka and Neko stuff) I wanted to see how well I drew full body cats using tutorials and other art I've seen from some of you guys! If you want me to draw your cat then just say so but be warned, they may be a little sketchy. I'm not gonna put a form cause i'm kinda not feeling like it just note that I need a good description with included scars and missing limbs or a pic with a description. You can choose your expression and pose or just let me do it. If you want a head-shot (with included shoulders) then please say so. By default, they'll be full body. I still need to practice shading and lighting so none of those quite yet. This is also the place where i'll post the side art I've done (past or present/WCC or Non-WCC/Cat or Non-cat).

Recent:
Crowfur full body:
Spoiler:
Jay Bird's Cedarstorm full body:
Spoiler:
Nobody's Fluff Boi headshot:
Spoiler:
Hazel's future kitty (previously anthro) headshot:
Spoiler:
Reaper's Crowstar headshot:
Spoiler:

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Middy's art bank and requests:    Middy's art bank and requests:  EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 10:02 am

Can you do Flickerpaw? She's a green-eyed striped tabby orange cat with white paws, chest, and belly. Ask if you need any more info!

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Middy's art bank and requests:    Middy's art bank and requests:  EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 10:43 am

You can do whatever one of my cats and if you need their pics look In my signature

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Middy's art bank and requests:    Middy's art bank and requests:  EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 11:57 am

I'd love to see your art. Of you wanted to try Eagle (picture in character pages) that'd be great :)

Middy's art bank and requests:  Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Middy's art bank and requests:    Middy's art bank and requests:  Empty

Back to top Go down

Middy's art bank and requests:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: