Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Thorn And An Olive {Closed}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

A Thorn And An Olive {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: A Thorn And An Olive {Closed}   A Thorn And An Olive {Closed} EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 20:35

Littlebrook had given Olivelily a new apprentice just yesterday, and today would be the first time Thornpaw would get to go out. Rising to her paws with a long stretch, she padded quietly over to the young cat. "It's about time to go, Thornpaw. Are you ready?" She said brightly, her green eyes sparkling amiably.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A Thorn And An Olive {Closed} Sign_s13
A Thorn And An Olive {Closed} Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: A Thorn And An Olive {Closed}   A Thorn And An Olive {Closed} EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 21:12

Thornpaw looked up at her mentor with mixed emotion swirling in her moss green eyes. Part of her still felt bitter over yesterday's events. It was so unfair that her brother got to be mentored by Magpiestar and she just got some other random cat. At the same time, she was excited to leave the camp and wanted to as soon as possible. "Yeah sure, I'm ready." she mumbled, getting to her feet and shaking herself to rid her pelt of any debris.

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

A Thorn And An Olive {Closed} QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Thorn And An Olive {Closed}   A Thorn And An Olive {Closed} EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 21:27

"Alright, well lets go ahead and get started." Olivelily said, smiling encouragingly as the she-cat grumbled in response. Maybe she's just nervous. After a swift lick over her chest fur, she rose to her paws and padded towards the entrance, the last rays of sunlight reflecting off her spotted Bengal fur. For a moment, she almost looked like her father, Leopardstar, but as soon as she glanced behind her to make sure Thornpaw was following, her feminine facial features told anyone watching that it was just Olivelily.

With a flick of her tail to hurry Thornpaw, they made their way out of camp and into the frosty, pine-filled territory. She was first going to show her apprentice Fallen Oak, the border between them and SkyClan. Hopefully their dusk patrol had already made their rounds so that Thornpaw could have a nice and peaceful first experience with the place.

Before they arrive though, the spotted she-cat decided to get to know her apprentice. "So, Thornpaw, do you have any questions so far? Is there anything you'd like to know about what you see, smell, hear, etc?" She asked inquisitively. With that question, she could usual garner a lot about who the cat was with just their answer, so she was curious as to what Thornpaw would say.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Thorn And An Olive {Closed}   A Thorn And An Olive {Closed} EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 15:44

(OOC: So sorry I replied so late! I was unusually busy yesterday ;;-;;)

The smokey taupe tabby she-cat followed her mentor out of the camp, thankful no one but her brother and Wildpaw knew she had snuck out once before. Her fur fluffed up to block out the cold, she slid her cool green gaze over the pine forest with idle curiosity. Sure the snow-frosted pine needles were pretty, but they didn't much hold her focus. Besides, the damp cold on her thick pelt was far from comfortable.

"I see trees and snow... I smell wet fur and mud. There's not much to ask." With that, the newly appointed apprentice noticed that she could only hear her own footsteps, not Olivelily's. "You walk so quietly... Oh wait, are we gonna hunt today? Or better yet, can we fight something? Something big! And mean!" Her eyes flashed with excitement at the thought, looking up at her mentor hopefully. "Pleeeease?"

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Thorn And An Olive {Closed}   A Thorn And An Olive {Closed} EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 12:36

Olivelily smiled approvingly at her apprentices question. She had been hoping she'd ask that because that'd be her first lesson. "Great question." She nodded, pausing in her pawsteps. "First, you'll have to pay attention to where you set your paws. Make sure there are no twigs or crisp foliage where you're going to be putting your paws. Secondly, which will probably take the longest to get the hang of, you have to put your paws down lightly. Now, you don't want to pad around like you're hunting prey because that would take you forever to get anywhere." She paused, letting out a soft laugh as she remembered her lesson as an apprentice with Silentstorm. "It takes a bit of practice, but once you get it, you wont even have to think about it. Now why don't you try it." She concluded, offering an encouraging smile to the young cat before her.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Thorn And An Olive {Closed}   A Thorn And An Olive {Closed} EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 17:03

Thornpaw stared at her blankly for a moment before turning her gaze to her small fuzzy paws. "... How do you...?" she trailed off, trying to step carefully and beginning to fall behind. Noticing this, she darted forward, trampling dry foliage and scaring off anything that wasn't totally deaf. She tried this again a couple times but seemed to get the same result in each and every attempt. Growing frustrated, she glared up at her mentor. "I don't get it."

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Thorn And An Olive {Closed}   A Thorn And An Olive {Closed} EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 18:35

Olivelily let out a small amused laugh as her apprentice admitted defeat. "Don't worry. You're doing great for your first try." She reassured her with a friendly flick of her black rosetted tail. "Try not bending your legs as much, and don't stare so intently at the ground like you expect it to crack open under your paws. Of course, you need to make sure not to step on the branches and such, but do that out of your peripheral. It is a bit challenging, but you'll get the hang of it, I'm sure." She told her honestly, her green gaze full of faith for her young apprentice.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Thorn And An Olive {Closed}   A Thorn And An Olive {Closed} EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 19:13

Maybe this other cat wouldn't be so awful to train under... Thornpaw couldn't help but admit she wasn't exactly having a terrible time. As they walked, the smoke tabby she-cat tried to quiet her steps without focusing intently on her feet. She still caught sticks once in awhile but she seemed to be improving, albeit slowly. "So what are the other clans like?" She found herself asking. She had no interest in making friends with them, but she was curious and besides, it's not like she hated the pretty Bengal she-cat. She should probably try to make some sort of conversation. After all, it wasn't her fault that Littlebrook made a mistake as to who Thornpaw's mentor should be. Clearly Sootpaw and her should trade places, but she'd make due with Olivelily for now. "I heard Riverclan smells all fishy and gross."

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thorn And An Olive {Closed}   A Thorn And An Olive {Closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

A Thorn And An Olive {Closed}
Page 1 of 1