Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Battle Confessions(OPEN)

Go down 
+6
Reaper King
Kent Mansley
RainyHeart
Hazel
Titanium
Not
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

Battle Confessions(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Confessions(OPEN)   Battle Confessions(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 13:07

OOC: holy actual crap this be getting intense. Didn’t realize Fawn’s death would be so insane XD. Kinda like the drama tho ;)
IC:
Foxfire has been watching from a distance. He barely understood what any of them said, though as soon as Flickerpaw said ”I killed a RiverClan warrior!” It’s like Foxfire had 20/20 hearing but for only those words. He jumped to his feet and ran over. ”D-Did I hear that correctly?” He stammered. There was already a small chance of a RiverClan attack, now Foxfire wasn’t sure he’d be able to sleep that night because he’d be too on guard. His pelt pricked with unease. Blizzardstar isn’t gonna be happy.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Battle Confessions(OPEN)   Battle Confessions(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 13:13

Dappledpaw watched and listened to the chaos as it unfolded. He himself was still having a hard time believing it. He closed his eyes briefly. He could imagine that when he opened them, he would be safe in the apprentice den, free of blood and injuries. He knew it wasn’t to be that way. He opened his eyes again, and flicked his tail gently against his sister’s flank. ”No one here would rather you died, Flickerpaw.” He spoke softly, his gentle voice a stark contrast to the voices of the others, some loud, some annoyed, some worried, some downright furious. He crouched even lower to the ground. He never did have all his sister’s courage, yet he had enough to face these consequences. He looked back at the others, a determined fire gleaming in his green eyes. ”The RiverClan warriors started the fight. They obviously didn’t realise how strong a couple of apprentices were. Anyway, any actions we did were all self-defence. Flickerpaw wouldn’t have killed if she didn’t need to. I wouldn’t have pushed the other warrior off a rock if I didn’t need to. Our whole Clan shouldn’t have to pay the price of our foolishness, but I’m as much to blame as my sister. It was my fault the other warrior couldn’t get there in time, my fault we couldn’t just have driven them off, and my fault that one of them went home with a damaged shoulder. I’m not saying what she did was right, but I am asking you to stop taking out all your anger on my sister.” After that great speech, he felt slightly better with the weight lifted from his chest. However, all that talking had made him go all dizzy again. He had almost forgotten about his wounds. Now the shock had abated, he was left to feel all the full pain of his injuries. He snapped his muzzle shut and resolved not to speak unless absolutely necessary, else he risked opening his wounds wider.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Characters : Alive : (S)carletsong ; (R)owanpaw | Dead : (SP)arkpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan, WindClan
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: Battle Confessions(OPEN)   Battle Confessions(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 20:26

"Why did you go to Sunningrocks?" Scarletpaw asked. "You know about the battle that took place there recently."

Click on names for image ;D
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Battle Confessions(OPEN)   Battle Confessions(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 12:47

Leopardclaw's eyes began to soften a bit at Flickerpaw's obvious distress, but the sound of Tatteredleaf's voice caught his attention.  Her harsh - but true - words rang in his ears, and he was about to reply when Flickerpaw spoke up again, and a crowd began to gather round.  Leopardclaw's mind was whirling with uncertainty and confusion; despite the fact that he had earned the position of deputy didn't mean he had suddenly become overwhelmingly skilled at talking to others and handling social situations.  He hated crowds, and the numerous voices and bodies pressed around him began to grind on his nerves.  When Dappledpaw began to speak though, he had his full attention.  "We aren't pinning all the blame on your sister Dappledpaw, both sides were at fault.  I hope you understand though, killing another cat in a simple border skirmish is not needed Dappledpaw unless that cat is about to kill you.  You two seem to have misunderstood my question; was the RiverClan warrior that Flickerpaw killed about to kill her?"  His gaze was serious, and his voice suddenly angry; "Because if not, you two are going to have to explain to Ivystar why you broke the warrior code, and why one of her warriors is dead for no reason, and you two will have to face those consequences!"  His claws dug into the snowy ground as he tried to control himself.  "Not to mention, face the consequences that Blizzardstar will have in store for you, because I can guarantee that she will not be happy with this!"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Battle Confessions(OPEN)   Battle Confessions(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 13:18

Flickerpaw was guilty at the question. "I don't know!" She yelled out. "I don't know if she'd have killed me had I not stuck her in the wrong spot but I do know that now Ivystar's going to have my head and I'll bet there's nothing anyone can do to stop her!"

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Battle Confessions(OPEN)   Battle Confessions(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 21:39

“It doesn’t matter who started the fight, the only thing that matters here is that a cat is DEAD Blizzardstar’s voice reached the group as she walked inside camp with a glare colder than the ice her eyes shared color with.

The usually motherly leader seemed completely different at the time. She no longer held that welcoming and friendly posture she usually held around her clanmates, her face no longer soft and her usual kind smile was nowhere to be found. If it wasn’t for her pelt, anyone could’ve sworn this was a completely different cat.

She hadn’t listened to the whole conversation, but she surely had heard enough to know what was going on.

“If this had been in self-defense, if you had killed that cat because you had no other option, this wouldn’t be as serious. But no, you killed this cat without even knowing if she was a real threat to your own life. You are doing well at fearing Ivystar’s wrath, as we all can be sure we will have her here very soon” The long tail of the white leader lashed from side to side, her fur standing on end and claws halfway out from their sheathes.

“Are you even aware of how serious your actions are?! We all know RiverClan killed one of our apprentices during the battle, we all know how terrible that was, and you go and follow their example by taking away the life of another cat?!”

Worry, disappointment, grief, anger, terror. Those and many other emotions just as bad if not worse roamed freely across her mind. They obviously were clouding her judgement to some extent, but at the time she wasn’t aware of it, all she could think was on the dead warrior and the terrible consequences something like that would bring upon her clan.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Confessions(OPEN)   Battle Confessions(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Confessions(OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2