Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment] Empty
PostSubject: Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment]   Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment] EmptyThu 1 Feb 2018 - 10:06

The deputy was ready for something a little different. His life had become a series of patrols, moonstone journeys, and dealing with his less than respectful apprentice. Despite loving his ability to serve the clan, and having a seemingly undying hope in Sedgepaw, he would be the first to admit he needed something different. When he realized it was about time for Silentpaw to become a warrior, the black and white tom jumped at the chance to assess his skills. They had spent very little time together. However, Rippedsky was very interested in seeing the progress the clan was making. While he hated to think about it, one day he would have to take Crowstar's place and being distant from the clan he was destined to lead was no way to do that.

"Silentpaw," He greeted with a quick dip of the head, "I was hoping to take you out to assess your skills today. Your mentor has been told and is already off on patrols for the day. I hope you don't mind." Trying to encourage the young cat, knowing he would have been intimidated under the watchful eye of the deputy, he offered up a soft smile. His blue eyes were light and cheerful. As much as he could be serious and, at times, a bit harsh, Rippedsky had always been a kind cat. While it was seen less and less as his position deemed necessary, the warrior had made sure to never allow himself to fully lose that aspect of his personality.

Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment]   Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment] EmptyFri 2 Feb 2018 - 7:47

Silentpaw jumped slightly when the deputy came up to him. He was busy daydreaming. He blushed heavily when he realized who had broken him out of his thoughts. He quickly bowed his head as a greeting in return. "T-That s-sounds go-ood Rippedsky." the apprentice stuttered softly. He fluffed up his fur to combat the cold and waited patiently for the deputy's instructions.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment]   Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment] EmptyFri 2 Feb 2018 - 15:52

In another attempt to calm the apprentice's nerves, he gently flicked his tail against Silentpaw's shoulder. Then, he padded towards the entrance and out into the territory. It was a rather sunny day despite the chill that was still in the air. The ground was frozen. Some snow still clung to the ground that froze his pads and sent a soft shudder down his spine. Rippedsky picked up the pace a little to warm his bones. Having a short coat did little to keep his warmth in.

Once they had come quite a way away from the camp, the deputy stopped at the base of a massive oak tree. He used his tail to signal for the younger cat to stop as well. When Silentpaw stopped, he meowed, "You have until Sunset to bring me three pieces of prey. Take to the trees and catch whatever you would like. Remember, I will be watching you. Good luck." Rippedsky darted up the tree and dove between branches, quickly disappearing. He did not go far, though, and made sure to keep an eye on the much younger tom. Curiosity overtook him as he waited patiently. Silentpaw would show him that he was ready to be a warrior.

OCC: feel free to post three catches in this before I jump in again. that way you can get it done quickly ;)

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment]   Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment] EmptySun 4 Feb 2018 - 13:04

Silentpaw watched as the Deputy climbed a tree and disappeared from sight. He let out the breath he was holding as he began his search for his first prey.

The tom came across his first prey sitting calmly on a low branch. It was a blue bird. The large apprentice crouched and readied his haunches for the spring upwards. The fluffy tom wasted no more time and jumped up. The bird flew away before he even reached it. What happened. He looked up. Uh Oh. A snowy owl was coming to swoop down on him. He quickly sprinted out of the way. The apprentice growled and as it came swooping again, Silentpaw hit it out of the sky with his large, unsheathed paws.
------------------------------------------
Silentpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and using 10 sp.

Silentpaw:
20/20
70/80

Owl:
44/50
120/120

OOC: Welp...Thanks dice...

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Tue 6 Feb 2018 - 21:18; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15015

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment]   Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment] EmptySun 4 Feb 2018 - 13:04

The member 'Middy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment] Mistpe10
Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment]   Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment] EmptySun 4 Feb 2018 - 13:20

The owl screeched with fury when the apprentice hit it onto the ground. It quickly regained flight and swooped again but this time avoiding the apprentice's hits. It was successful and gave Silentpaw a nasty scar on his shoulder. It began to prepare for another strike.
------------------------------------
Owl used Talon Strike, dealing 10 damage and using 10 sp.

Owl:
44/50
110/120

Silentpaw:
10/20
70/80

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment]   Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment] EmptySun 4 Feb 2018 - 13:26

Silentpaw squealed as he felt the sharp talons of the bird of prey rake his shoulder. It stung badly. The tom hissed and prepared himself for its attacks. Instead of using just his paws, he was going to keep the bird on land with his body. He waited for it to swoop down again. When it was near enough, he jumped up and landed on its back. It was under his large body. He raked his needle-like claws on its back.
--------------------------------
Silentpaw used Leap-And-Hold, dealing 6 damage and using 10 sp.

Silentpaw:
10/20
60/80

Owl:
38/50
110/120

Owl is stunned for one turn.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Sun 4 Feb 2018 - 13:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment]   Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment] EmptySun 4 Feb 2018 - 13:26

The member 'Middy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment]   Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment] EmptySun 4 Feb 2018 - 13:40

The owl struggled and screeched loudly as it felt the pain of the cat's claws. It was getting very close to escaping. Just a little more and it would be free. After moments of violent struggling, it had gotten free. It flew up and proceeded to continue its attack.

Silentpaw grinned and continued to hold it down while raking his claws. He wanted this to end quickly. He felt his grip loosen. This wasn't good. After it continued its struggle, it managed to get out of his grip and fly upwards again. This wasn't good at all.
---------------------------
Silentpaw used Leap-And-Hold, dealing 6 damage and using 10 sp.

Silentpaw:
10/20
50/80

Owl:
32/50
110/120

Owl is no longer stunned.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Tue 6 Feb 2018 - 21:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment]   Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment] EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 20:46

OCC: ahhhh I'm so sorry you got a predator encounter

The black and white tom leaped between the branches before he found a good stopping point. He wanted to keep his distance and watch the young apprentice. After waiting a few moments, the warrior set out to find the scent trail and a good distance in which to watch and assess from. It took a few moments for Rippedsky to close in on the scent. But, as he got closer, the smell of blood hit his nostrils. A furious screech tore through the air. He propelled himself forwards to reach the tree in which the scuffle was happening. A snowy owl, feathers already starting to turn scarlet, faced Silentpaw.

Rippedsky was on it in a flash. He quickly meowed an order for Silentpaw to move closer to the trunk of the tree. Meanwhile, he made his way up a few more branches, in range of the owl. It was a risky move. The creature hung in the air. Its eyes showed the intent of another attack, the focus still on the apprentice. He would not allow that to happen, the focus needed to be on him. An angry yowl echoed through the air as he used all the strength he possessed to throw himself at the snowy owl. Thankfully, there were enough branches below them to catch the fall. Already his body ached from the effort and the beating of the fall. His claws dug in and tore and feathers and flesh. This beast had to go.

Rippedsky used leap and hold on the owl dealing 14 damage and using 10 stamina. Owl is held for 2 more turns. Don't mess with Skyclan mousebrain.

Rippedsky:
100/100
270/280

Silentpaw:
10/20
50/80

Owl:
18/50
110/120

Last edited by Grandaddy Ripped on Tue 6 Feb 2018 - 20:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment]   Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment] EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 20:46

The member 'Grandaddy Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment]   Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment] EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 21:56

OOC: Yep very unlucky! lel

IC: The Owl gave out a startled shriek when another cat pinned it down. This cat was larger and more intimidating. It struggled but to no avail. The chances of escape were slim and its movements were beginning to slow as all the wounds and lost blood took their toll.

Silentpaw's eyes widened when the deputy came in to help. He moved when he was told to but once Rippedsky had a good hold on the owl, he went back and began to rake his claws on the owl's belly. He tore a good amount of flesh from the creature's abdomen. He was grateful for the deputy's arrival.
--------------------------------------
Silentpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage and using 10 sp.

Silentpaw:
10/20
40/80

Owl:
11/50
110/120

Rippedsky:
100/100
270/280

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment]   Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment] EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 19:52

OCC: we made quick work of it! Good job.

He watched the apprentice claw at the owl's stomach and made a mental note about Silentpaw's talent in battle. His own son would have frozen in the action. Rippedsky continued to dig his claws into the white feathers and tore through its flesh. The struggling began to slow and he felt the life ebb away from it. The owl's body twitched slightly before stilling forever. They had managed to take it down. His sides heaved and his breathing was heavy as he stepped away and onto a solid branch.

"When I said catch whatever you like," he meowed finally, breathing fogging the air, "I did not mean an owl." Rippedsky managed a soft smile. As terrifying as the moment had been, it was over now. Neither of them were too severely injured. The medicine cats would fix them up quickly. On another positive note, this would bring in a good amount of food for the clan. After another breath in their conversation, he added, "I would say this was a good display of your skill. Crowstar will be informed. Now... let's get this back to camp and you can visit the medicine cats." When he was finished speaking, the tom sunk his teeth into its wing and began the slow descent down the tree.

Rippedsky continued to use leap and hold, dealing 14 damage and using 10 stamina. Owl is dead. Prey inventory +1.

Silentpaw:
10/20
40/80

Owl:
KO'D

Rippedsky:
100/100
260/280

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment]   Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment] Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Me What You've Got [Silentpaw's Assessment]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory :: Moonlit Creek-
Jump to: