Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hickory in the snow: (Open to anyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hickory in the snow: (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Hickory in the snow: (Open to anyone)   Hickory in the snow: (Open to anyone) EmptyWed 31 Jan 2018 - 19:43

A lithe kit quietly exited the nursery, eyeing all the warriors and apprentices doing their duties. Hickorykit began to slowly walk forward with an excited gleam in his pastel-green eyes. His paws wobbled as he attempted to run on the snow. The kit was cut off short when he tripped and face-planted on the soft blanket of snow. He shook the snow off his body with a pout. Man, did he hope nobody saw that. The little rascal just wanted to explore. He first went toward the Warrior's den. 'The most important den of all!' he thought with a grin. Today was the day he'll set foot where no kit has gone before! Or so he thought.
Back to top Go down
Mochicupcake

Mochicupcake

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Hickory in the snow: (Open to anyone)   Hickory in the snow: (Open to anyone) EmptyWed 31 Jan 2018 - 23:57

Sandkit just woke up. She stretched her way out of the nursery. Her paws landed on the soft snow. She lifted her paw in disgust, shook it and went on towards the center of the camp to get some fresh air. She sat down and gave a little shiver a delight. 'Ahhh... the sweet silence of nature.' she thought calmly. Sandkit had those few seconds to enjoy then saw another kit running in the snow. She growled in annoyance as her peace was broken. She stalked towards the kit to give him a warning to calm down.

As she approached him and opened her mouth to speak, the kit fell face down. On the snow. She tried to hide her laughter, but she lost it. Sandkit laughed hard. "That's why you don't run in snow, mousebrain!" she teased, laughing, "Does the snow taste good?"

Snowkit --> #0099ff & #00ccff
5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Palekit --> #999999 & #cccccc
5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Sandkit --> #cc9900 & #ffcc99
5/5 HP
15/15 SP
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hickory in the snow: (Open to anyone)   Hickory in the snow: (Open to anyone) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 9:55

OOC: Hey! Sorry for not posting! But I was celebrating my birthday plus I had school! :)

IC: Hickorykit jumped and turned to look at the direction of the mystery voice. "I-It's my first day out! I didn't know that. Also, t-the snow does taste good! Y-You should try it sometime!" the kit said while kicking snow toward the other kit to emphasize his last statement. He quickly fled, scared that the older kit would come and chase him down. He ran into the warrior's den without thinking. He looked around in awe. It was huge! His little body quivered with excitement as he walked around.
Back to top Go down
Mochicupcake

Mochicupcake

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Hickory in the snow: (Open to anyone)   Hickory in the snow: (Open to anyone) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 15:23

OOC: It's okay~ Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Tongue

Sandkit snarled when the kit sprayed snow onto her face. She spits out the snow and chased the kit. As soon as she lost sight of him she used her hearing and smelling senses. She found him in a second. She had one of the most sensitive ears and nose in the clan. Sandkit dashed towards the warriors' den and spotted the kit. She stalked slowly towards him growling, ready to pounce.

Snowkit --> #0099ff & #00ccff
5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Palekit --> #999999 & #cccccc
5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Sandkit --> #cc9900 & #ffcc99
5/5 HP
15/15 SP
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hickory in the snow: (Open to anyone)   Hickory in the snow: (Open to anyone) EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 23:08

The kit was too occupied to notice Sandkit ready to pounce. 'Wow. I can't wait to sleep here when I become a warrior!' Hickory thought to himself. The kit went in the den a bit further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hickory in the snow: (Open to anyone)   Hickory in the snow: (Open to anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hickory in the snow: (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: