Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Fawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peekacho
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Characters : [I] Ivystar RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowslip RC [O] Otterleap RC [P] Peatkit RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 5119
Clan/Rank : Water Stone

PostSubject: Fawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:09 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the willow branch for a clan meeting!" Ivystar called out into the clearing, bright eyes scanning the sandy space for Thistleblaze and Sootwhisper's only other apprentice-aged child. Fawnpaw's ceremony had been long coming, but it was still a little painful to realise that this would be the last ceremony she'd hold for Thistleblaze's kits. The leader tried to put aside her own pains to focus on Fawnpaw though, she deserved it after her courageous battle with an owl of all things.

Water-Type Pikachu ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader    

Minnowslip [#cc9999]   Dewtuft [#0099ff]   Ivystar [#33ccc] 
Otterleap [#006699]  Violetshine [#9999ff] Peatkit [#666600]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Ivyy

Characters : (I)vyshade ♀ | (R)ussetpelt ♂ | (F)oxfire ♂ | (Ra)inwhisper ♂ | (H)azelpaw ♀
Female
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 648
Clan/Rank : (I) TC YW (R) SkC YW (F) TC. YW (Ra) WC Newly app. Warrior (H) SkC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Fawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:22 pm

Fawnpaw pricked her ears and trotted over. She knew her ceremony was coming up, but there were so many kits to become apprentices, this was probably just something like that. She always liked watching kits becoming apprentices. It was always interesting for even the other cats on who was going to be their mentor. Not to mention, it’s always nice to have new faces in the apprentices den.

Russetpelt, SkyClan. Rainwhisper, WindClan. Foxfire, ThunderClan. Ivyshade, ThunderClan. Hazelpaw, SkyClan.
Young Warrior, Tom. Newly app. Warrior, Tom. Young Warrior , Tom. Young Warrior, She-cat. Apprentice, She-cat.
Color --> #cc6600 Color --> #6699cc Color --> #ff6600 Color --> #009900 Color --> #999900

Art by Jay Bird!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peekacho
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Characters : [I] Ivystar RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowslip RC [O] Otterleap RC [P] Peatkit RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:50 pm

Noticing that Fawnpaw was rather oblivious to the purpose of this meeting, the leader looked right at her before speaking out to the crowd. "Nutfur has brought to my attention it is time for one of our apprentices to rise to the rank of warrior. Fawnpaw, please step forward!"

Back to top Go down
Ivyy

Characters : (I)vyshade ♀ | (R)ussetpelt ♂ | (F)oxfire ♂ | (Ra)inwhisper ♂ | (H)azelpaw ♀
Female
Sagittarius Rooster
Clan/Rank : (I) TC YW (R) SkC YW (F) TC. YW (Ra) WC Newly app. Warrior (H) SkC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Fawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:55 pm

Fawnpaw’s eyes widened. This was her ceremony! She came forward and instantly excitement rushed through her.

Russetpelt, SkyClan. Rainwhisper, WindClan. Foxfire, ThunderClan. Ivyshade, ThunderClan. Hazelpaw, SkyClan.
Young Warrior, Tom. Newly app. Warrior, Tom. Young Warrior , Tom. Young Warrior, She-cat. Apprentice, She-cat.
Color --> #cc6600 Color --> #6699cc Color --> #ff6600 Color --> #009900 Color --> #999900

Art by Jay Bird!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peekacho
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:15 pm

Eyes twinkling with delight at Fawnpaw's unabashed joy, Ivystar felt all residing sadness melt away as she begun to speak the sacred words to begin the ceremony. Tearing her gaze away from the apprentice, she looked up at the stars. "I, Ivystar, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Fawnpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Ivyy

Female
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Fawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:18 pm

”I do,” Fawnpaw meowed, heart racing. What would her name be? She had ran through almost all the options in her head. She’d love any name.

Art by Jay Bird!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peekacho
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:28 pm

"Then by the power of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day forth, you shall be known as Fawnsong. RiverClan honours your independence and warmth." Her name had been one that she had pondered over during the night, it wasn't easy coming up with a name that would define these warriors for the rest of their lives. But as she waited, half-hoping for a sign, in the distance she heart a sweet song of a chirping bird cut through the winter chill. It gave her hope. A songbird was usually the sign of Leafbare coming to it's slow end, and this reminded her of the first time she'd met little Fawnpaw by her mother's teat. She had been hope for a new future. It felt fitting to give her this name, though she doubted the warrior would understand the significance. If nothing, it sounded pretty. "As per tradition, you will hold a vigil over our camp in silence once the last light of the sun fades. Till then, you may celebrate your newly appointed warriorhood. May StarClan guide your path."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Fawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-