Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Play Time is a Fractured Session(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Play Time is a Fractured Session(open) Empty
PostSubject: Play Time is a Fractured Session(open)   Play Time is a Fractured Session(open) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 9:48 am

Fracturedkit was eager that morning. It was to be the first morning she got to meet her new clanmates but then again she was nervous to do so. With black and white fractured looking ears lowered against her head she had made her way out of the nursery and into the hustle and bustle of the showdown camp. She looked around for a moment wondering what she could do. She remembered her mother telling her about the elder in the elders den and thought about going to see the elder but then she looked around wondering what she could do.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 880

PostSubject: Re: Play Time is a Fractured Session(open)   Play Time is a Fractured Session(open) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 12:39 pm

Near the fresh-kill pile, there was a smokey furred tom-kit darting between paws, rolling around in the dirt, and chasing a moss ball. He got a particularly good swat in, and the ball went flying towards the other kit, nailing her square in the hindquarters. Realizing he hit someone, the tom darted to his feet and ran over with a worried expression.

"Are you okay?" His fern green eyes showed his concern as he nosed at her fur "Sorry about that! I'm Sootkit. What's your name?"

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Play Time is a Fractured Session(open) QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Play Time is a Fractured Session(open)   Play Time is a Fractured Session(open) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 12:46 pm

Fracturedsnow seemed to jump in surprise when the mossball hit her hindquaters. She blinked and looked to it and gave a small smile before her blue indigo gaze looked to the ton kit"its...fine I'm ok"she mewed smiling"mind if I join you?"

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Play Time is a Fractured Session(open)   Play Time is a Fractured Session(open) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 1:14 pm

He gently batted the ball towards her, "Not at all, have at! My sister's asleep right now so I've just been entertaining myself. It's kinda boring playing all alone though. Soooo... got a name or should I just call ya fuzzball?"

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Play Time is a Fractured Session(open)   Play Time is a Fractured Session(open) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 1:20 pm

Fracturedkit smiled a bit and stood tail flicking as she batted the mossball back to him."well try having no siblings it's real lonely"she mewed."my names Fracturedkit"She mewed looking to him as she ready for him to bat it back.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Play Time is a Fractured Session(open)   Play Time is a Fractured Session(open) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 1:30 pm

He wrinkled his nose "Wanna trade? My sister is a little ball of flying claws and fangs." He muttered blandly, then grinned and batted it back to her, "Though I guess she's fun sometimes." Sootkit lifted his head to show her the jagged little scar on his nose. "This was from her. We play kinda rough."

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Play Time is a Fractured Session(open)   Play Time is a Fractured Session(open) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 4:10 pm

"Nah I'm good"Fracturedkit mewed smiling a tiny bit before she batted the moss ball back and blinked looking at his scar"Oh no I'm really good"She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Play Time is a Fractured Session(open)   Play Time is a Fractured Session(open) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 4:32 pm

He laughed at her reaction, shaking his head and batting it back at her, "Could be worse, she taught me how to take a hit!" He then tilted his head at her "I noticed you looked a little lost coming out of the den, first time out of the nursery?"

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Play Time is a Fractured Session(open)   Play Time is a Fractured Session(open) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 9:10 pm

"Yeah it's my first time out of nursery...by the way what's your name ?"She asked curiously. She smiled and caught it with her paw.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Play Time is a Fractured Session(open)   Play Time is a Fractured Session(open) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 10:21 pm

He lightly cuffed her over the ears with one of his big front paws, chuckling "Fuzzbrain, I told you before! I'm Sootkit. By the way, you have really cool eyes!" He grinned widely, "Mine are just green... yours are like, purple!"

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Last edited by Kari on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Play Time is a Fractured Session(open)   Play Time is a Fractured Session(open) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 10:50 pm

Fracturedkit's ears flatten just after he cuffed her over the ear loghtly but she gave a slight jump."Sorry I must of forgot...or didn't hear you..."She said somewhat embarrassed. She let her indigo violetisheyes look up to the male the light catching them.just right making it really look more purple then blue like it usually is."thanks....but my eyes are only just a blue...at least I think they are I don't think they are purple "She said before she batted the mossball to him.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Play Time is a Fractured Session(open)   Play Time is a Fractured Session(open) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 11:17 pm

Sootkit laughed, clearly entertained by her embarrassment, "It's fine, I was teasing ya!" He batted the mossball up and caught it in his mouth, "C'mon, lemme show you around, furball!" he mewed, voice muffled by the ball.

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Play Time is a Fractured Session(open)   Play Time is a Fractured Session(open) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 11:33 pm

Fracturedkit smiled recovering a bit as she got to her paws"alright and your a furball too "She mewed padding after him before she scampered after the male smiling."So where are you showing me first?"She asked.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Play Time is a Fractured Session(open)   Play Time is a Fractured Session(open) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 12:40 am

"If I'm the furball, you're the fuzzbrain." He trotted towards a pile of dead animals. There was everything from mice, to birds, to lizards, to frogs in there. "Here we have the fresh-kill pile. The warriors and apprentices bring us prey every day because we're kits! Kits have to be fed first before apprentices." He looked at her with excitement "I can't wait until the day I can go and hunt all on my own. I'm going to become the best warrior of all the clans!"

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Play Time is a Fractured Session(open)   Play Time is a Fractured Session(open) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 4:27 pm

Fracturedkit followed smiling some"well if you are going to be the best warrior I'm going to be leader"she squeaked her tail standing straight up as she thought"I'm going to be leader one day"she mewed but til then I'm going to be a great warrior"she mewed looking up at Sootkit."and I'm not a fuzzbrain"she mewed

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play Time is a Fractured Session(open)   Play Time is a Fractured Session(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Play Time is a Fractured Session(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: