Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blooming love:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Blooming love: Empty
PostSubject: Blooming love:   Blooming love: EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 23:39

After their first talking experience, Lilytail felt more comfortable with Duskfall. She began to see him more and more. It felt natural for her to just walk up to him and begin a conversation or ask him to go on a walk with her. Days had passed and she began to feel stranger toward the brown tom. She often found herself staring at him from across the clearing or thinking about him when she should be doing something else. All that bothered her. Her face would heat up when she neared him and the little times they would have physical contact, she would look away with a blush. Lilytail even thought about asking Goldenpaw why she felt that way but decided against it. Little did she know that those feelings and habits would blossom the love between her and the tom.

The young warrior was on her way to the warrior's den one chilly morning, a fish in her jaws. She wanted to go on a walk with a certain dusky brown tom. She had been eating a nice fish when the thoight of going on a walk came in her mind. The she-cat entered the den, but not before leaving the fish outside, and looked around for Duskfall. Once he was spotted, she quickly and quietly walked up to his resting form and gently poked him on the side. "D-Duskfall, wake up. Let's go on a walk. It's not a bad day to do so. I also brought you some food so you can eat before we leave. Meet me at the camp entrance once your're done eating." The sleek she-cat turned and walked out of den. She made sure she left his breakfast where he could see it and began to walk to where he was to meet her.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: Blooming love:   Blooming love: EmptyThu 1 Feb 2018 - 13:37

Ooc sorry I hadn't been on much school is killing me)

Duskfall had been getting close with the white she cat. He had noticed but he didn't quite understand the feeling too much. When he felt a prod he opened his eyes to see Lilytail blinked he sat up and nodded"alright"He mewed after she had already started leaving. He went over to the fish she left for him and ate a bit before carrying the rest with him over to her setting it down"thank you for the fish did you maybe want some or did you already eat?"he asked.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Blooming love:   Blooming love: EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 22:07

OOC: That's alright! Also, sorry for my late post! I wasn't notified that you posted! XD

IC: Lilytail shook her head. "I already ate but thank you for asking! So eat up and take your time with eating too. I'm not in a rush!" she chirped happily as she sat beside him and began to swing back and forth in a playful manner. She was always a playful and ditsy she-cat. Many believed that she wasn't a firece opponent on the battlefield but she quickly proved them wrong with her skills and wits. She was also somebody that believed that love would never show itself in her life. She thought this because nobody really showed anything toward her and she never felt anything toward anybody. Until now. She was a little nervous around Duskfall. The tingling feeling in her chest and the heat that rose to her face were things she only experienced with him. The warrior sighed and began to day-dream about the tom beside her as he finished his meal.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blooming love:   Blooming love: Empty

Back to top Go down

Blooming love:
Page 1 of 1