Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

First Steps(Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

First Steps(Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 3:50 pm

Sleetkit ran out of the nursery with sparkling eyes. "M-May I join? It looks like fun!" The little tom bounced on his paws waiting for a reply. While he waited, he looked around to take in all that he saw. It was his first time out of the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 4:53 pm

Spotpaw grinned. "Sure! Sleetkit, right? We're playing Mossball."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 12:30 pm

"How do I play?" he asked while standing up on his back paws. He saw a small bug fluttering down from the sky when he decided to try and bat it with his paws.
Back to top Go down
Honeydew

Honeydew

Characters : Bluepaw(R)Meadowkit(W)
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit and Riverclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 7:30 pm

Bluekit barely managed to stop the mossball and turn her look to the tom-kit."Hi, Sleetkit." She purred with a smile."It's simple just use your paws and pass it the next cat." A smirk grew on her face. "Mossball away!" She hit it over to Sleekkit.

OOC: extremely sorry for inactive, school has been hard the past few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 4:17 am

Tigerpaw lept into the air, twisting to catch the ball in his jaws before chucking it to Sleetkit. "Catch!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 12:26 pm

Sleetkit yelped as he took the mossball to the face. He looked over at the others with the ball hanging from his jaws. He then looked at Spotpaw and threw it over to him. "Catch Spotpaw!" Sleetkit said.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 3:09 pm

Spotpaw swatted it back towards Bluekit. This was fun!

Back to top Go down
Honeydew

Honeydew

Characters : Bluepaw(R)Meadowkit(W)
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit and Riverclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 5:26 pm

"Yeah!" She shrieks with joy as caught it.Bluekit was happy she was making friends.She then flings the mossball over to Tigerpaw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 1:06 am

Tigerpaw leapt into the air to catch it again, but he fell short as he began to violently cough. It was weird, he'd been fine before. The air was a little hard on his body, but it made no sense to feel so ill. "I- I think I need to see Cloudstone. Play on without me."
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 9:03 am

Spotpaw looked over at Tigerpaw worriedly. "Okay, don't hurt yourself, Tigerpaw." He padded to the moss ball and threw it back over to Sleetkit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Steps(Open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: