Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are finally returning to a semblance of normal life; the floodwaters are gone at last, but the damages - physical and emotional - remain.
July's activity check is complete. If you missed it, please PM a staff member with your characters.
Greenleaf has come and at last the days are growing warmer and brighter.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Female
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit

Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Empty
PostSubject: Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic)   Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 5:07 pm

Hailpaw pawed the ground with boredom. He had not done anything fun lately. Just hunting patrolling, and though those things were cool he wanted to just do something more fun. With his friends, preferably. He glanced back at the apprentices den. “Rosepaw? Want to go into the territory with me? Like, just to hang?” 

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3

Last edited by Ivyy on Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Galaxy

Galaxy

Characters : Spottedpelt{S} Smokepaw{Sm} DaisyHeart{D} mudpaw{M} Shellkit{Sh}
Female
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2246

PostSubject: Re: Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic)   Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 6:32 pm

She said and nodded at hailpaw. .sure lets go." she said bounding out of the den. She loved to hunt.

OOC: omg I just forgot something that will mess up/make better lol. Rosepaw is emotional so everything can cause her to do something. I say the death will make her turn sad and will need comfort from newtface. Omg good plot :D

~Shellkit//WC//not born~
Fawnkit//SC//not born
Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Giphy
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Female
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic)   Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 6:46 pm

OOC: gasp! Cool idea!
IC:
Hailpaw smiled. ”Cool! I think someone else should come with us though.” He glanced around, trying to spot a cat who may want to go. ”Hey Tansyheart!” He meowed, as he spotted the young warrior. He hadn’t hung out with the she-cat much, but she seemed cool. He padded over to her. ”Want to come hang with us in the territory? Like do some hunting n’ stuff?”

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
Ruskavelle

Ruskavelle

Characters : [T]ansyheart, [M]istyrain, [D]aylily
Female
Pisces Pig
Number of posts : 978
Clan/Rank : [T] ShadowClan Experienced Warrior [M] SkyClan Deputy [D] SkyClan Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic)   Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 12:37 pm

Tansyheart smiled at Hailpaw's enthusiasm. "Yes, I'll come with you. You should have a warrior with you, anyway," she reminded him. "Where do you plan to go?"

ooc)) sorryyy i saw this earlier but i forgot to post

Tansyheart|ShadowClan Tier 4 Warrior|663399|80/240
Mistyrain|SkyClan Deputy|339999|100/280
Daylily|SkyClan Tier 1 Warrior|f55c4c|40/120

pm me or @ me on discord if you need to nudge me!

Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Misty_and_tiny
art by lulu
Back to top Go down
Galaxy

Galaxy

Female
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic)   Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 12:46 pm

Rosepaw smiled as she had something to do.

OOC: hey should I draw my Rosepaw with a flower on her ear like a bow

~Shellkit//WC//not born~
Fawnkit//SC//not born
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Female
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic)   Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 1:53 pm

OOC: it’s no problem! And whatever you want Daisy.
IC:
”I was thinking near the ThunderClan border. I haven’t hunted there in a while.” Hailpaw replied. ”I guess we can go!” He padded of to the camp entrance, glanced back to see if they were following, then kept going when he saw that they were.

Once they got somewhat near the border, he turned to his friends. ”Who wants to try to and catch something first?l

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
Ruskavelle

Ruskavelle

Female
Pisces Pig
Clan/Rank : [T] ShadowClan Experienced Warrior [M] SkyClan Deputy [D] SkyClan Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic)   Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 2:59 pm

"Why don't you start, Rosepaw," Tansyheart said, holding back a laugh. Hailpaw was enthusiastic and playful, even about a patrol. He was so funny, too, not even giving her warrior status a second thought and lumping her in as an apprentice. She didn't mind, instead humoring his little game.

ooc) is this supposed to be an actual hunting patrol-turned-death topic or what's your plan

EDIT dice whyyy? sorry about that didn't mean to

art by lulu

Last edited by Ruskavelle on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 8114
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic)   Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 2:59 pm

The member 'Ruskavelle' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Mistpe10Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Forever-book-trailer-182x140Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) 39725f27f7e7f928a8660c1f51e1f00127d0645_t
Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Female
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic)   Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 5:18 pm

OOC: lol we can just ignore the dice. I was thinking Hailpaw Rosepaw and Tansyheart all attempt to hunt at least once, then Hailpaw finds himself at the thunderpath, crosses it like the dumb daredevil he is, meets flickerpaw there, then stuff goes down. Sorry this is an OOC only post, just don’t know what else to write down rip wise in this reply. Sweat Laughing

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
Galaxy

Galaxy

Female
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic)   Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 5:34 pm

rosepaw smiled. "im going to catch the biggest prey here." she said then took a sniff. she smelled a mouse and stalked it. when she was close enough to pounced but to far and hit face first in the dirt. the mouse surried off. she knew her hunting wasn't as good because she was thinking about something. she got up and smiled. "im all dirty." she complained and shook her head of any dirt.

~Shellkit//WC//not born~
Fawnkit//SC//not born
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Female
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic)   Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 7:00 pm

Hailpaw couldn't help but giggle. "Me next!" He sniffed the air and could scent a vole. He tried to pounce, but also missed. "Mouse dung! Seems we all are struggling today."

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
Ruskavelle

Ruskavelle

Female
Pisces Pig

PostSubject: Re: Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic)   Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 11:25 am

Tansyheart smiled and shook her head. "I guess I'll just have to show you how it's done," she teased. The warrior scanned the area until she spotted a shrew scuffling among the roots of a tree. She stalked it carefully before catching it neatly in her jaws. "That's how you do it," she mumbled around her prey, grinning at the apprentices.

ooc)) sorry for late posting, i'm in a european time zone

art by lulu
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Female
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic)   Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 1:04 pm

OOC: oh that’s cool
IC:
“You’re a really good hunter!”  Hailpaw exclaimed. He tried to smell for something else, but there didn’t seem to be anything. ”We should find another spot. I can’t smell anymore prey over here,” He mewed. He padded a little closer to the border. Cats don’t usually hunt this close to the thunderpath, but then maybe that means there is more prey over there?
Hailpaw found himself standing at the side of the thunderpath. He didn’t mean to get this close. He watched the other side of the stone-like path. It was just like ShadowClan territory but dryer.

He had never crossed a thunderpath, it didn’t seem scary. Why was everyone so afraid of them? There didn’t seem to be any monster today. Then he got a fun idea (cause according to Hailpaw, this crap is fun xD). He glanced back at Rosepaw and Tansyheart. ”I’m gonna try and cross! Don’t worry, I’ll run back at the edge of it so I don’t go onto ThunderClan territory.”

Without waiting for a reply, he sprung across the path, running as fast as he could. He heard a rumbling sound, and glanced over. The gaint thing was hurtling towards him. This must be a monster! Fear raced through him, and he knew he had to step onto ThunderClan in order to survive this.
He made it just in time. Panting, heart racing he turned to where his friends stood on the otherside, eyes filled with terror, but relief.

OOC: good lord Hailpaw is dumb xD

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
Galaxy

Galaxy

Female
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic)   Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 1:20 pm

Rosepaw looked at him. "are you stupid thank starclan you didn't get ran over." she hissed over the thunderpath.

~Shellkit//WC//not born~
Fawnkit//SC//not born
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Female
Number of posts : 3736

PostSubject: Re: Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic)   Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 1:28 pm

Flickerpaw narrowed her eyes at the Shadowclan apprentice. She leaped out of the bushes and stood tall as she could(which was still a whole mouse-length shorter than he was). "Idiot! You cross the Thunderpath, you're on Thunderclan territory! There's no 'in between' except ON the Thunderpath!" She hissed. She should rip him to shreds.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic)   Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reckless ball of ice (closed death topic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: