Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New friends{closed unless you know me}

Go down 
+3
Ivy-ssi
WolfLivez
FireDaisy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

New friends{closed unless you know me} Empty
PostSubject: New friends{closed unless you know me}   New friends{closed unless you know me} EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 5:24 pm

Spottedpelt smiled down at her kits. Scarletkit was moving in her sleep while cormorankit was drinking milk. She smiled at her friend as she was giving milk to her adopted kits.

Daisyheart smiled back at spottedpelt then licked quillkit and snow kit.

10/30

Skyclan

Last edited by FireDaisy on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
WolfLivez

WolfLivez

Characters : Echokit (alive)
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: New friends{closed unless you know me}   New friends{closed unless you know me} EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 5:38 pm

Echokit mewed softly when he woke up. He saw some other kits, a mother, and another cat with them. Echokit mewed again and tried to stand up but fell on the ground. He stayed like that for some time until he looked at the other kits again, and saw all of them were sleeping except one, and that one was busy drinking milk from their mother. Echokit decided to try and fall asleep again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC90aDdCUEoGi3gDwDi6tmfA
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: New friends{closed unless you know me}   New friends{closed unless you know me} EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 5:52 pm

Spottedpelt noticed a kit fall. "are you OK little one?" she asked with her motherly voice.

Daisyheart looked to see who her friend was talking to.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
WolfLivez

WolfLivez

PostSubject: Re: New friends{closed unless you know me}   New friends{closed unless you know me} EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 6:02 pm

"U-um, yeah, I'm-- well, I think  I'm okay." Echokit looks at the two cats. "Who are you guys?" Echokit asks with his head cocked to the side.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: New friends{closed unless you know me}   New friends{closed unless you know me} EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 6:03 pm

Spottedpelt smiled at the little kit. "I'm spottedpelt." she said sweetly.

Daisyheart smiled. "And I'm daisyheart." she told the kit.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
WolfLivez

WolfLivez

PostSubject: Re: New friends{closed unless you know me}   New friends{closed unless you know me} EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 6:08 pm

"Hi Spottedpelt and Daisyheart! I'm Echokit!" Echokit smiled. "So what are their names?" Echokit motions toward the other kits.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: New friends{closed unless you know me}   New friends{closed unless you know me} EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 6:16 pm

Spottedpelt looked down at her two kits. "well this is scarletkit and cormorankit." she told echokit.

Daisyheart smiled. "this is snowkit and quillkit. My other kit is playing in camp with her sister daypaw." daisyheart said telling echokit she had others.

Ooc: I like being a queen I'll never give it up lol

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
WolfLivez

WolfLivez

PostSubject: Re: New friends{closed unless you know me}   New friends{closed unless you know me} EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 6:23 pm

OOC: lol
Echokit perks up at the fact that there are other kits to play with. "I'm gonna go with the others! I can't wait to meet them!" Echokit bounces around excitedly and runs out. "It's nice to meet you!" Echokit calls back as he runs toward the other kits outside.
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: New friends{closed unless you know me}   New friends{closed unless you know me} EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 8:37 pm

Foxpaw happened to walk by the nursery when he heard the voices of his sister and crus- friend. He padded over to see what was going on. Then he remembered Spottedpelt was fostering kits! ”Hello little ones!” he purred. ”I’m Spottedpelts brother, Foxpaw. I’ll be a warrior soon, heh. It’s nice to meet you!”
——————————

Ivypaw couldn’t wait to meet the little bundles of fur Spottedpelt was fostering. She skipped over to the nursery, and grinned. ”I see you little kits have already Foxpaw and Daisyheart? I’m Ivypaw!”

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: New friends{closed unless you know me}   New friends{closed unless you know me} EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 8:52 pm

Spottedpelt smiled at foxpaw and ivypaw. "ya crowpaw was mad at first but after I told him he could be the father figure he was ok with it." she said smiling. She licked her daughter then her son.

DaisyHeart smiled at foxpaw and licked him. She couldn't wait until quillkit and snowkit where apprentices cause that would mean more time with foxpaw. "well adopting these two was the least I could do after Spottedpelt and crowpaw found them freezing in the forest." she said smiling. She was happy to have two more kids but mostly happy they where not like lilykit. "dont worry they are nothing like lilykit." she said giggling. Lilykit was a little ambitious and didn't know what the difference between lie and truth is. Lilykit always acted like she was in charge and older then she really was.

OOC: weee long post. Hey wolflivez does anyone miss me on WWM?(still mad I got kicked I miss my babies)

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Citrus

Citrus

Characters : [C]ormorantpaw [E]mberpaw [P]inepaw [L]oonkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Kit [E] WC Kit [P] RC Kit [L] SC Kit
Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: New friends{closed unless you know me}   New friends{closed unless you know me} EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 11:35 pm

Cormorantkit detached himself from his mother, shaking his fur out before looking at all the new-comers with wide green eyes. Wow, so many cats! He grinned, introducing himself to the cats that were currently awake. "Hi Foxpaw, Ivypaw and Daisyheart! I'm Cormorantkit! Wait, momma already said that." He looked at the other kits - Quillkit and Snowkit? - and tilted his head once Daisyheart started mentioning freezing forests and another kit. How was he going to remember all these names?

"Hey, is being an apprentice fun? Momma's friend is an apprentice, too. Do you have play-fights together as well?" He asked, the question aimed towards anyone and everyone.

#00cc33#cc0033#009933#0099cc
Back to top Go down
WolfLivez

WolfLivez

PostSubject: Re: New friends{closed unless you know me}   New friends{closed unless you know me} EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 3:11 pm

OOC: (sorry Daisy, but on WWM it's like nothing ever happened.)

Echokit stopped in his tracks and saw all the kits and apprentices around the camp. "Wow, there's so many kits here like me!" Echokit mewed.

Last edited by WolfLivez on Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FiretailCat

FiretailCat

Characters : Quillkit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan (Kit)
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: New friends{closed unless you know me}   New friends{closed unless you know me} EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 7:19 pm

"What's an apprentice!" Quillkit mewed, not bothering to open her eyes trying to stay as warm as possible, she snuggled against Daisyheart.

(OOC: Hi sorry I'm here took me a moment)

Back to top Go down
http://gingerbreadsandwich.tumblr.com
Firedance

Firedance

Characters : (B)lazingkit- Flame-pelted tabby she-cat with bright green eyes. (L)ilykit- Slender, golden tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and a long tail, (F)irekit, orange tabby she-kit with green eyes
Clan/Rank : (B)-ThunderClan (L)-ThunderClan
Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: New friends{closed unless you know me}   New friends{closed unless you know me} EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 4:36 pm

Lilykit bounced into the nursery, her emerald eyes bright, her tail twitching excitedly. After being alone in the nursery for a few moons, it was nice to have denmates to play with. And the best part: she was the oldest one! Lilykit rolled her eyes and sighed exasperatedly when she saw Snowkit and Quillkit nursing again. Every time she wanted to play, they were suckling or napping. "Hi, Mommy, Spottedpelt!" she mewed. "Come on, everyone! We're going to play ShadowClan invasion! Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
WolfLivez

WolfLivez

PostSubject: Re: New friends{closed unless you know me}   New friends{closed unless you know me} EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 5:43 pm

Echokit heard voices towards the nursery. His little ears flicked towards the sound, and he decided to go back to the nursery, towards the voice. He ran back and saw another kit saying that they were going to play a game of some sort. Echokit asked, "What's ShadowClan invasion? And how do you play?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New friends{closed unless you know me}   New friends{closed unless you know me} Empty

Back to top Go down

New friends{closed unless you know me}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: