Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6664

Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey   Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 6:24 pm

It was time again. After Mumblepaw's trip had gone so well, the deputy was eager to take another apprentice to Highstones. After a quick visit to Oceanlight, the black and white tom quickly scarfed down the traveling herbs. However unpleasant it was, as it always was, he had begun to get used to the flavors and no longer wrinkled his nose at the taste. No doubt Tawneypaw would be able to say the same. Every young cat who had them for the first time was always unpleasantly surprised by the flavor. His whiskers twitched in amusement at the thought. Gingerly picking up the young she-cat's bundle, he padded towards the apprentice's den with a brisk pace to attempt to keep himself warm.

After setting the precious bundle gently on the snow, Rippedsky poked his head in and softly called, "Tawneypaw, its time."

Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey   Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 7:29 pm

The tortoiseshell cat exited the apprentices' den when called for. Tawneypaw stood in front of the deputy and waited.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey   Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 9:11 pm

"Eat these," he meowed, pushing the bundle towards her, "they will make sure you are strong on the journey. There will be no time to stop and hunt. As much as I wish we could take our time, I do need to get back to the clan." As soon as the apprentice finished forcing them down, the black and white tom turned towards the camp entrance and lead her out into the territory. If it weren't for the fact he had recently watched two younger cats fall from the trees, he probably would have climbed rather than run through the forest. But, today they tread through the patches of snow that still covered most all of the ground.

It took almost no time at all, or at least it felt that way. The journey had gone smooth and without any distractions. Rippedsky's muscles were almost used to traveling the distance by now. Between that and his Windclan speed, he had to force himself to slow down several times during the trip. But, the pair had finally made it. As his blue eyes peered into the darkness, he spoke softly, "Follow me and stay close. I will guide you down to the moonstone."

Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey   Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 8:03 pm

Tawneypaw wrinkled her nose at the herbs, but ate them anyways. She coughed after they went down her throat. "Of course." The she-cat followed closely to the deputy making sure not to fall behind by more than a tail length.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey   Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 8:54 pm

She was ready. With a quick dip of his head, the deputy disappeared into the blackness. The tunnels seemed to wind on forever. However, there was soon a spark of light ahead. They had reached the moonstone. It was time.

As they walked towards the glowing stone, he nodded for her to go settled down against it. The black and white tom padded to the side and dutifully watched over her for a moment. When the she-cat fell into her sleep, Rippedsky rested his head on his paws and his blue eyes slowly closed.

OCC: is there an RPer playing the Starclan cat you're talking to? Or do I need to?

Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey   Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 7:06 pm

ooc: could you? I didn't have anyone in mind.

ic: Tawneypaw took his instruction and laid by the stone. She soon drifted off to sleep.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey   Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 4:55 pm

"Tawneypaw." The massive tabby meowed in greeting as he padded into sight. His darker, albeit starry, pelt almost seemed to blend in with the dark star-lit plains. It was a stunning sight, "My name is Eagleheart. I was once a warrior of Skyclan, before your time." Eagleheart's voice was gruff. However, there was interest in his voice. This apprentice was far more impressive than the last. Mumblepaw still had a way to go. His amber eyes never left the she-cat as he gave her time to respond.

OCC: want him to say anything specific??

Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey   Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 3:14 pm

ooc: just that it is important to follow the warrior code

ic: The small tortoiseshell she-cat looked up at the StarClan tom. "Hello Eagleheart" She stood tall with her head held high, she wanted StarClan to think highly of her. "It is nice to meet you." Tawneypaw thought she would be startled by this whole process, but she was oddly at ease standing in front of Eagleheart.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey   Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 5:44 pm

He gave an approving nod. She had much more confidence than the last apprentice. Tawneypaw would be a good warrior for Skyclan, and not just because of the blood that ran through her veins. After a moment of silence between them, he meowed, "You'll be a great warrior, I can see it. Even if that Windclanner leads my clan, I hope you serve him well." The dark tabby flicked an ear. He had grown to accept and further appreciate Rippedsky, but most of that had come after his death. Eagleheart was straight to the point in the delivery of his message. There was no need for the cryptic words some of the ancestors used, "Don't forget to hold fast to the warrior code. For yourself. What others do is not your problem. I was once lead astray by my own foolish thoughts." After he finished speaking, his amber eyes narrowed and he allowed a moment for her to respond. Then, he would leave her to head back to camp and become a full warrior.

Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey   Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 4:36 pm

Tawneypaw stood confidently as Eagleheart proclaimed she would serve Crowstar well as a warrior.  The she-cat took what the StarClan cat was telling her and put them at the forefront of her mind.  She was curious about the last thing that Eagleheart said, but she disregarded it as it was none of her business.  That was the first situation that she used the tom's advice, other's actions were not her concern.  Tawneypaw dipped her head.  "Thank you, Eagleheart.  I appreciate the wisdom you've passed onto me.  I will remember your words, and serve Crowstar, and leaders who lead SkyClan after him, to the best of my ability."

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey   Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 9:48 am

"Good. You will do well." He was short, but nodding reassuringly at the apprentice. Tawneypaw would do exactly that and more. For once, the usually unimpressed tabby's interest was peaked by this partcular apprentice. Eagleheart meowed a quick goodbye and the dream world faded.

As soon as Tawneypaw awoke, Rippedsky stirred. The deputy stood and silently padded over. He lead her out of the cave and into the fresh air. Soon, she would take on a warrior name and join them in the respective den. He smiled encouragingly at her as they make their way back to camp. The deputy made a mental note to tell the leader later that Tawneypaw was ready.

Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey   Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 6:16 pm

Tawneypaw dipped her head one last time before coming back to reality.  She followed Rippedsky back to camp.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey   Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Tawneypaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1