Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A dark DEATH!!!!(closed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

A dark DEATH!!!!(closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark DEATH!!!!(closed)   A dark DEATH!!!!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Jan 2018 - 17:01

Duckpuddle sharply glanced up in shock and horror as the fox emerged. Of course, when she had been hoping desperately that nothing bad would happen on this patrol, something happened. She charged forwards a heartbeat after Spotpaw attacked the dangerous creature and dragged her sharp claws across the creature's face. She wasn't ready to let any of the apprentices on this patrol get injured or killed.

❖ duckpuddle used front paw strike on fox, costing 10 stamina and dealing 9 damage. ❖

fox ❖
75/90 HP
280/280 SP

duckpuddle ❖
45/45 HP
150/160 SP

spotpaw ❖
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: A dark DEATH!!!!(closed)   A dark DEATH!!!!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Jan 2018 - 17:18

Wolfpaw saw the fox emerge and watched as the others fought with the fox he then quickly charge at the fox knocking it onto the ground with a loud growl.

OOC: Sorry for short...

Wolfpaw used Run-and-Tackle dealing -6 HP and costing -10 SP. Dealing -3 HP because opponent where not focused on him

Fox:
66/90 HP
280/280 SP

Duckpuddle:
45/45 HP
150/160 SP

Spotpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Darkpaw:
20/20 HP
80/80 SP

Wolfpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

A dark DEATH!!!!(closed) - Page 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: A dark DEATH!!!!(closed)   A dark DEATH!!!!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Jan 2018 - 17:24

Darkpaw attacked the foxs side. But then it grabbed her and shook. It threw her against a tree where she laid limp.

Darkpaw used front paw strike dealing 6 damage and using 10 Sp
fox used thrash dealing 20 damage and using 20sp

Fox:
57/90 HP
240/280 SP

Duckpuddle:
45/45 HP
150/160 SP

Spotpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Darkpaw:
0/20 HP
70/80 SP

Wolfpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

OOC: ok so I'm going to make it so she at least says goodbye and I love you too wolfpaw ok :D

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A dark DEATH!!!!(closed)   A dark DEATH!!!!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jan 2018 - 5:56

Spotpaw managed to claw the fox a few more times, but then he was thrown off. He looked over at Darkpaw and ran to where she fell. "Darkpaw, are you okay!?" He asked urgently.

Spotpaw dealt 6 more damage to Fox from Leap-and-Hold, and Fox is no longer pinned.

Fox:
51/90 HP
240/280 SP

Duckpuddle:
45/45 HP
150/160 SP

Spotpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Darkpaw:
0/20 HP
70/80 SP

Wolfpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

OOC: fox can be driven away at 45 or lower if you want

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dark DEATH!!!!(closed)   A dark DEATH!!!!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jan 2018 - 14:06

Fear flooded Duckpuddle from the tip of her ears to the tip of her tail as she watched the fox fling Darkpaw against a tree. The brown she-cat snarled at the creature before lifting herself up on her hind paws and clawing furiously at the fox's face. Darkpaw was hurt... and the warrior could only hope that the apprentice wasn't knocked out, or worse, dead. After attacking the fox, she raced over to Darkpaw with a worried expression on her face.
"Darkpaw?" She asked, nudging the she-cat, "Can you hear me?"

❖ duckpuddle used rear-up to slash on fox, costing 15 stamina and dealing 11 damage.

fox ❖
40/90 HP
240/280 SP

duckpuddle ❖
45/45 HP
135/160 SP

spotpaw ❖
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Darkpaw ❖
KO'ed

Wolfpaw ❖
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A dark DEATH!!!!(closed)   A dark DEATH!!!!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jan 2018 - 14:09

Darkpaw moaned. He ribs where broken so where her paws. She couldn't move and she was bleeding out. She knew it was time but she wanted to say something first. "starclan...is..calling...me....bye....my....friends...I...love...you....wolfpaw..." she said then closed her eyes and breathing stoped. She went to starclan.

OOC: omg soo sad lol

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A dark DEATH!!!!(closed)   A dark DEATH!!!!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jan 2018 - 14:23

Urgently and worriedly he put his paws on her wounds. "Darkpaw...? Darkpaw, no!" Spotpaw shook the she-cat. He felt her pulse. Nothing. "She... She's gone.
" He stepped back, trying to stay composed. "Riverclan has lost an apprentice.
" He said, voice cracking. He wanted to tell Ivystar himself. "If- If I hadn't been on the fox's back, I might have been able to help her. Darkpaw didn't have to die... I- I can tell Ivystar the n- news."

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A dark DEATH!!!!(closed)   A dark DEATH!!!!(closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 2:29

Wolfpaw threw himself at the ground by her side "NO! DARKPAW!! NO NO NO NO!!
IT'S TO SOON!! WAKE UP
" he yelled out in panic and nudge her.

After a short while he turned around with tears in his eyes and looked at Spotpaw "N-no n-none of us could have d-d-one anything i-it w-wasn't you'r f-f-fault" he wisperd quietly and shook his head. He took a deep breath "I'm n-not sure if y-you sould t-tell I-ivystar..
If s-she belives t-that it's you'r fault s-she may.. Exile you a-and I-I do-dont want that..
" he meowed sadly.

He then turned back to Darkpaws lifeless body "S-shall we bring h-her b-b-body back to c-camp?" he asked.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A dark DEATH!!!!(closed)   A dark DEATH!!!!(closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 5:20

Spotpaw couldn't help but let Wolfpaw console him. He nodded distantly. "Right,
right... It was the fox and we can't control it...
" Then he shook his head."N- no, I c- can tell Ivystar ab- about Darkpaw, I'm s- sure she'll understand... I can r- run ahead so they can p- prepare to bury her." He couldn't hold his emotions back now. Darkpaw was dead. It didn't matter what they said, he wanted to tell Ivystar. No matter how deeply in mourning he was, no matter how broken this made him feel, a piece of him would always have that satisfied feeling of sweet revenge. Blizzardstar lost Thistlepaw, now Ivystar lost Darkpaw. It was pure karma. He was sad that it was Darkpaw, though. Darkpaw was a nice apprentice, and she was always happy. Spotpaw used to be like that.

OOC: Lets just say the fox was driven away.
Should we have like a coming-back-and-burial-scene topic in camp?

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A dark DEATH!!!!(closed)   A dark DEATH!!!!(closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 7:28

OOC: omg right now I feel like a stalker just watching you guys cause I can't RP lol
IC: go ahead I already posted in deceased cats and starclan master list

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A dark DEATH!!!!(closed)   A dark DEATH!!!!(closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 14:23

"O-okay i-if you'r s-s-sure t-then" he meowed quietly and took another deep breath.

OOC: A topic like that sound fun!

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dark DEATH!!!!(closed)   A dark DEATH!!!!(closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 14:40

Duckpuddle was horrified. She stared down at Darkpaw's body with wide sharp green eyes that gave away nothing but fear. She quietly nudged the body with her right paw in hopes that the apprentice would be able to wake up somehow in a miraculous sort of way... but it didn't happen. Of course, the first time that she had been the one to supervise the apprentice was the time when one of them died. This couldn't be happening. RiverClan needed all of the apprentices and warriors they could get, and they had just lost one. At least Wolfpaw and Spotpaw were still alive. A small, shaky sigh escaped her jaws. The brown she-cat blamed herself and nobody else. Trying to pull herself together in front of the remaining apprentices, the warrior glanced down at them with sad eyes.
"Spotpaw, run ahead and tell Ivystar, like you said. Be quick about it. Wolfpaw, help me with the body. Be gentle."

Darkpaw hadn't deserved to die... she could've been an amazing warrior. StarClan, why had you taken an apprentice so soon? Was this some sort of payback? An eye for an eye? ThunderClan had lost Thistlepaw, now RiverClan has lost Darkpaw. Duckpuddle couldn't help but think that StarClan had planned this somehow, but she wouldn't put the blame of the death on her ancestors. Death was something that every cat had to see somehow, but it was terrible when the death you had to see was the one of your own Clanmate.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A dark DEATH!!!!(closed)   A dark DEATH!!!!(closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 15:09

OOC:You guys post a little while in, not immediately.

IC: Spotpaw nodded and ran off towards camp, legs propelling him faster than he intended to go.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A dark DEATH!!!!(closed)   A dark DEATH!!!!(closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 16:25

Wolfpaw nodded and gently started to pick up the body "I-if that Thunder clanner h-hadn't died mabye she w-would still be a-alive?" he mumbled. He looked up at the sky and hissed quietly.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dark DEATH!!!!(closed)   A dark DEATH!!!!(closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 16:38

"No, Wolfpaw," Duckpuddle began, even though she knew that she had been thinking the exact same thing, "I don't believe that StarClan takes lives because of revenge. An eye for an eye leaves all of the Clans blind. It was just Darkpaw's time... and while it was unfortunate that the ThunderClan apprentice died so young, it was her time, too."
The brown warrior helped Wolfpaw pick up the body, and she made sure that she was just as gentle. She couldn't help but feel some doubt at her last sentence. Maybe if that battle wouldn't have happened, it wouldn't have been anybody's time.
"Instead of hissing at the sky, maybe we should be thanking StarClan that only one cat died. All of our lives were at risk back there."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dark DEATH!!!!(closed)   A dark DEATH!!!!(closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A dark DEATH!!!!(closed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next