Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sweet Leads Again

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Sweet Leads Again Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Leads Again   Sweet Leads Again EmptySun 21 Jan 2018 - 21:28

Sweetheart busied herself with grooming her fur as she waited for the other three cats to join her hunting patrol. She was eager to hunt with Tinytip again today, and although she didn't know Fogpaw well at all she was still eager to officially meet him. She was a little worried about hunting with Spotpaw, though. ...Okay, maybe worried wasn't the right word, but she was a little afraid that the rest of her patrol didn't want to go with him. He had been stirring up all kinds of trouble within the Clan lately, and it was clear that he was no longer liked by a majority of his Clanmates -- including his littermates Brightpaw. However, she still liked him for what he believed in, and for his courage to speak out against all odds. She wanted to make sure he felt as comfortable as possible while they were out today.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Mon 22 Jan 2018 - 7:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Sweet Leads Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Leads Again   Sweet Leads Again EmptyMon 22 Jan 2018 - 6:56

Spotpaw uncertainly padded towards Sweetheart. "A- are you leading a hunting patrol? Could I join you... maybe?"

OOC: Short.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

Sweet Leads Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Leads Again   Sweet Leads Again EmptyMon 22 Jan 2018 - 7:33

(OOC: No idea why I put down Wolfpaw. I meant Spotpaw. I'll fix up my first post. XD)

Sweetheart looked down at the apprentice, the cat who had been stirring up quite a bit of trouble lately. But she still appreciated his courage to speak from the heart, just as she and Nutfur does. She purred happily. "Of course you can. We'd be happy to have you."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sweet Leads Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Leads Again   Sweet Leads Again EmptyMon 22 Jan 2018 - 8:43

The shy, fluffy light grey tom meekly walked over to the patrol, pastel blue-green eyes looking around nervously. He should be excited for his first day out of the camp but Fogpaw was nervous that maybe the cats on the patrol might not like him. He finally reached them after minutes of slowly walking. "H-Hi. I'm h-here for the patrol!" he softly announced. The new apprentice sat down and began to play with his paws, hoping that wasn't a terrible first immpression.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Sweet Leads Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Leads Again   Sweet Leads Again EmptyMon 22 Jan 2018 - 12:28

Spotpaw was surprised to hear the kindness in Sweetheart's voice. For a moment, he thought that the warrior actually liked him, as a cat. But then he bitterly pushed it down. She probably felt bad for him. And then there was another apprentice... Fogpaw. "Looks like I won't be alone on this patrol. As in... As in like, the only apprentice. Fogpaw, right? I'm Spotpaw, but everyone else probably told you about me and how horrible I am, haven't they?"

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Sweet Leads Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Leads Again   Sweet Leads Again EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 12:33

Tinytip left the den quickly just like the day before and met Sweetheart in the camp. She nodded at the two apprentices with a kind purr. She knew from Ivystar that Spotpaw was quite a... troublemaker. However, she didn't mind that really since she wasn't in the fight. With a smile, she turned her gaze to the other warrior. "Sorry again for being late but now I'm ready to go whenever you want."

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Sweet Leads Again Signat14
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Sweet Leads Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Leads Again   Sweet Leads Again EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 20:07

Sweetheart smiled sweetly at Fogpaw and dipped her head respectfully to Tinytip. Now that everyone was here, she set out into the territory. Last time they hunting near the river, so she decided to take them to the Beech Copse.

"I figured we could all brush up on our land hunting skills, the apprentices especially," she meowed once they arrived at their destination. "Spotpaw, Fogpaw, make sure to stay within earshot of me and Tinytip. We don't want to have to fight any hungry predators alone."

Wishing everyone the best of luck, she began her hunt. She picked up the scent of a water vole, and she followed the scent until she spotted the little furry creature. She narrowed her eyes in concentration as she carefully stalked towards it. When she pounced, she miraculously landed on it, and she bit its neck to kill it. Purring softly and sending a quick prayer, she buried it in the snow and resumed her search for prey.

(OOC: Like last time, we can each catch two to three catches of prey, or if we run into a predator and get really beaten up we'll have to retreat. We'll post in order of appearance: me, Jade Wings, Skipp, and Jay Bird. :3)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Tue 23 Jan 2018 - 20:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14832

Sweet Leads Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Leads Again   Sweet Leads Again EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 20:07

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Sweet Leads Again Mistpe10
Sweet Leads Again Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Not

Not

Sweet Leads Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Leads Again   Sweet Leads Again EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 6:33

OOC: o_o Oops I rolled a 10. Also, short trash post sorry

Spotpaw opened his mouth to scent for prey. But another smell overpowered the rest. What was it? Then it came into view. A badger. "Tinytip, Sweetheart, Fogpaw, it's a badger!" He yelled as he ran up to the badger. But then the badger swiped at him, sending him flying to the ground and unable to fight any longer.
A wild badger appeared!

Spotpaw used Run-and-Tackle, dealing 9(6+3) damage and using 10 SP!
Badger used Heavy Blow on Spotpaw, dealing 25 damage and using 20 SP!

SPOTPAW
-5/20 HP
70/80 SP

BADGER
111/120 HP
300/320 SP

Last edited by Jade Wings on Wed 24 Jan 2018 - 6:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Sweet Leads Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Leads Again   Sweet Leads Again EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 6:33

The member 'Jade Wings' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Sweet Leads Again Sig2
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sweet Leads Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Leads Again   Sweet Leads Again EmptyFri 26 Jan 2018 - 9:18

Before the badger:
Fogpaw shook his head when Spotpaw addressed him. "Nobody has told me anything. Y-You don't swem that bad." he whispered quietly. Once they left and split up, the young apprentice went to go hunt. He eventually found a frog, hoping that he would catch it. He wasted no time in pouncing. The new apprentice caught the slimy prey. His eyes lit up. This was his first catch! He walked away proudly with the frog in his jaws.

Once the badger appeared:
After the apprentice had hid the frog, he was looking for more prey when he heard Spotpaw yell. Fogpaw jumped and quickly ran to where he heard Spotpaw. He was a jumpy cat but when it came to defending, he was usually one of the first ones to step up. "I-I'm here!" he called. The tom ramed into the large, black and white creature with all that his body could muster. He managed to stand in front of the injured apprentice protectively. "H-Hey leave him alone!" he shouted at the firece beast.
--------------------------
Fogpaw used Run-and-tackle, dealing 9 (6+3) damage and using 10 sp.

Fogpaw:
20/20
70/80

Badger:
102/120
300/320

Last edited by Skipp on Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 9:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Sweet Leads Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Leads Again   Sweet Leads Again EmptyFri 26 Jan 2018 - 9:18

The member 'Skipp' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Sweet Leads Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Leads Again   Sweet Leads Again EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 7:15

OOC: Sorry for the delay :((

IC:
The little warrior followed Sweetheart quietly and nodded agreeing with her instructions. She walked away keeping an eye on both Spotpaw and Fogpaw but, when she was about to jump toward a mouse, the cry of help of the young tom stopped her. She panicked when her amber eyes saw his body fell and didn’t move. With a hiss, the short she-cat ran behind Fogpaw and she leapt toward the head of the predator, where she grabbed its ear with her jaws. Hopefully, that would be enough to distract it from her clanmates.

Tinytip used Teeth Grip, dealing 12 damage and costing 20 stamina. Badger can’t fight for 1 turn.

Tinytip
75/75 HP
210/210 SP

Badger
90/120 HP
300/320 SP

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Sweet Leads Again Signat14

Last edited by Jay Bird on Sun 28 Jan 2018 - 7:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Sweet Leads Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Leads Again   Sweet Leads Again EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 7:15

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Sweet Leads Again Sig2
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Sweet Leads Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Leads Again   Sweet Leads Again EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 7:57

Sweetheart raced to the others fighting the badger and gasped when she saw Spotpaw out cold. She snarled with protective fury and leaped at the badger's face, rearing up to slash her claws against its nose, trying to aim for its eyes as well.

Sweetheart used Rear-Up to Slash on Basger, dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Sweetheart
60/60 HP
85/100 SP

Badger
79/120 HP
300/320 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet Leads Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Leads Again   Sweet Leads Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Leads Again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next