Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flickerpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Flickerpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Moonstone Journey   Flickerpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 14:27

OOC: that's what I thought.
I'm torn between making Flicker have a change of heart and making her be stubborn but she's on the stubborn side so I have to go down that unaccepting path again ugh but if Pika says Flicker can be a part of that one plot then she has to be accepting

IC: Flickerpaw blinked. Purity was a problem in their Clan. Half the warriors were either the spawn of codebreakers or they used to be kittypets or rogues, and Blizzardstar was getting pretty darn close to letting in that white rogue scum Artemis. She seemed almost in love, and it was disgusting. "Yes, I do have a taste for it, as you put it. Why? Is there a problem with it?" This was in between innocent curiosity and sarcasm.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Moonstone Journey   Flickerpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 14:36

Grasswhisker narrowed her eyes and stalked closer to Flickerpaw. She looked over the young she-cat but gave no indication of being impressed. Clearly, the apprentice did not see any problems with the poor treatment of her clanmates. After a brief pause, she meowed, "Does your blood give you special abilities that Starclan is not aware of? I don't recall it being that way when I was in the forest." Her long, feathery tail flicked across Flickerpaw's shoulder.

"In all the time I walked among the living, and since I have watched from here in Starclan, I have learned something--it is not the blood within the cat, but the passion and devotion within them. And, Flickerpaw, I hate to tell you that your impure clanmates could best you easily any day." Grasswhisker's eyes bore into her as she awaited an answer. No doubt there would be protests in the young she-cat's throat. She was ready.

OOC: grass descends from Starclan to punt Flicker for not listening
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Moonstone Journey   Flickerpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 15:01

Flickerpaw narrowed her eyes. "That's just because they're warriors. If I was the same age as they were I'm sure I'd make an amazing fighter. Plus, I can't help my size. I'm small. And the kittypets have kittypet traits, and rogues have rogue traits. Thunderclan-born cats are Thunderclan through and through."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Moonstone Journey   Flickerpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 20:08

"There is no such thing as kittypet traits or rogue traits. It is what you learn and how you choose to live. Your blatant disregard for a fellow clanmate makes you as low as a rogue. You share their values. If purity is what you care about, if that is what capture your loyalty, then you do not have the true heart of a warrior." Grasswhisker suppressed the hiss that threatened to break from her. She stood bristling, her full size as she faced Flickerpaw. The she-cat stood, a pure and full warrior of Thunderclan. While her pelt now shimmered, showing her alliance with the warrior ancestors. But, in her heart, she was just as devoted to the cause of the clan as she had been in life. Grasswhisker was the living embodiment of everything Flickerpaw seemed to praise. And she dismissed the apprentice for what she was.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Moonstone Journey   Flickerpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 5:42

Flickerpaw tilted her head. "I thought that all kittypets have soft fluffy fur and they don't have claws because they belong with Twolegs." Then she got angry. "I'd make a plenty good warrior! I'm loyal to my Clan, aren't I? I'd never leave it or betray it, even if the other choice was death!" Grasswhisker seemed to think that just because she didn't like rogues and kittypets, or the other Clans for that matter, that Flickerpaw wasn't worthy of warriorship.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Moonstone Journey   Flickerpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Feb 2018 - 21:59

Grasswhisker shook her head sadly at the angered apprentice. She was clearly missing the point. Her future was already set in stone. Perhaps it had been futile to speak with her, knowing full-well this could not be the case. The shimmering warrior stared at Flickerpaw for a moment, "There is more in life than just matters of loyalty, Flickerpaw. Your short-sighted nature will one day be your downfall. Remember that." The former Starclan warrior dipped her head in a goodbye. Grasswhisker knew that this was all there was to be said. Flickerpaw had been given the knowledge she was supposed to obtain; it was now up to her to determine what she did with that.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Moonstone Journey   Flickerpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 6:49

Flickerpaw narrowed her eyes in confusion. "More than loyalty, short-sighted nature?! What?!" But it was too late. She awoke, confused as to what she had been told. How am I short-sighted? Everyone knows that anyone not of your loyalty is an enemy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Moonstone Journey   Flickerpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flickerpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: