Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED]   A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 13:53

Toadleap waited at the entrance of camp for Finchpaw. He had already informed the apprentice that morning that they would go on a hunting trip. At the very least, this would get his mind off of the battle outcomes and his personal troubles.

Deciding that there was room for other cats on their patrol, he called out, "Come over here if you want to wrangle up some prey!" As he waited, he puffed out his coat a little against the cold and remarked loudly, "It's certainly chilly out here!"

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] Y7g3q6fuA Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] Russian-blue-catA Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] Shutterstock_138013388-300x300A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00

Last edited by Dingorok on Mon 29 Jan 2018 - 0:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED]   A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 16:56

Occ: For your knowledge, Finchpaw can be quite grumpy many times.

"Really?" he came out of den and then mewed: "Okay, I am coming. Better to go out even if it is snow out there." He came closer to his mentor and dipped his head a little, just to say greet.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED]   A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 17:31

Wisteriapaw padded out of the apprentices' den a couple of heartbeats after Finchpaw emerged. While she wanted to make no sound, her arrival was announced by the sound of her paws crunching in the white snow that was left in camp. The she-cat was amazed at the fact that she could see her own breath as she inhaled and exhaled the cold Leafbare air. The apprentice figured that she should say something in greeting, even if it was something small, but she couldn't bring herself to say a word. Being an apprentice meant that she needed to hunt for the Clan, and she couldn't let her fears and timidness get in the way of her duties. Giving the apprentice and mentor duo a tiny nod, Wisteriapaw stood near them, but not too close.

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED]   A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 18:06

Violetpaw padded out of the apprentice den, relishing the crisp leaf-bare air. "May I join you?" she asked Toadleap. She fluffed up her thick pelt, brushing away bits of moss from her nest. The day was beautiful, and she was ready for some morning hunting.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit

PostSubject: Re: A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED]   A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 0:25

OOC: Apologies in advance for the wait; I had a busy week last week, and I'm going to have another busy week this upcoming week, so I may only be on 1-3 times next week. Time will tell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
---IC---
Looking at his apprentice emerge from the den, Toadleap chuckled at Finchpaw and remembered how Birdflight had patiently waited for him. He remarked, "It was only just a few moons ago that I myself also was woken up by my own mentor for outings."

Toadleap glanced away from Finchpaw at the sound of footsteps in the snow. Spotting Wisteriapaw, he meowed, "Welcome! You're just in time. I'm Toadleap, and this is my apprentice, Finchpaw." He gestured towards his apprentice with a nod of his head.

The swirled tabby turned his head upon hearing Vixenpaw's request. "You sure can! The more, the merrier." He waited for just a little longer before deciding that they had enough cats. "Okay, I think we can head out." Hopping up onto his paws, he led the apprentices out of camp. Moving at a moderate pace, he took them into the heart of the territory, which was now covered in snow.

Pricking his ears, he whispered semi-loudly, "This seems like a good spot, full of hidden prey. I want you all to bring back at least one or two pieces of fresh-kill, you got that? I'll demonstrate."

Crouching, he sneaked towards a clump of snow-covered grass, where he had heard some chittering. It sounds like a squirrel. Let's see if I can catch it...

He pounced, only to find that he had run into a large snowy owl instead, who hissed at him. The owl gave a piercing cry before flying at Toadleap with its talons stretched out, scoring him on his already scarred shoulder. He leaped back and exclaimed, "Mousedung! Not again!" This wasn't the first time he had been attacked by an owl.

Toadleap glanced at the apprentices and realized that he had to act quickly if he wanted to minimize their damage. Still underneath the angry owl, Toadleap raked his hind claws down its length, eliciting angry cries from the owl. The tom called out to the apprentices, "Pitch in if you want, everyone!" The owl flew up from the still new warrior and landed on the ground a few mouse-lengths away, now bleeding from its belly. Toadleap rolled over onto his paws and panted to regain his breath.

---Summary---
The owl used Talon Strike, dealing 10 hp and using 10 sp.

Toadleap used Belly Rake, dealing 9 hp and using 10 sp.

---Stats---
Toadleap:
30/40 hp
110/120 sp

Owl:
41/50 hp
110/120 sp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: Well, that was bad luck. Lol Ghost The posting order should be Owl/Toadleap (me), Finchpaw (Boulder), Wisteriapaw (Harlem), and Violetpaw (Ruskavelle).

A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] Y7g3q6fuA Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] Russian-blue-catA Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] Shutterstock_138013388-300x300A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00

Last edited by Dingorok on Mon 29 Jan 2018 - 0:52; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14826

PostSubject: Re: A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED]   A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 0:25

The member 'Dingorok' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] Mistpe10
A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED]   A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 14:46

Violetpaw leaped back in surprise as the owl attacked Toadleap. She took a moment to regain her balance before darting forward to help the warrior. Instinctively, the grey apprentice lashed out with her paw, claws unsheathed. Droplets of blood sprayed across the ground as she retreated again so the others could attack.

Violetpaw used Front Paw Strike on Owl, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina

Violetpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Toadleap
30/40 HP
110/120 SP

Owl
35/50 HP
110/120 SP

OOC: I know this is out of posting order, but it's going to die if no one else posts ;;

Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED]   A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 16:24

OOC: Thanks for posting, Ruskavelle! It doesn't seem like anyone else is going to participate (we've waited for a while post-DMing people), so I'm just going to continue it with just us, then end the patrol once the owl is dead. Such a failure of a thread, sorry! Sick
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
---IC---
"The more, the merrier," Toadleap purred at seeing Violetpaw join in.

The owl shrieked in displeasure and blindly struck out at the cats. Toadleap jumped forward to prevent the others from being hurt but took the blow himself. Wincing, he muttered, "You don't scare me, owl."

Springing up on his hind legs, Toadleap reared up and struck down, his claws scoring red lines across the owl's body, before landing solidly on his feather-covered paws.

---Summary---
The owl used Talon Strike, dealing 10 hp and using 10 sp.

Toadleap used Rear-up to Slash, dealing 9 hp and using 15 sp.

---Stats---
Violetpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Toadleap:
20/40 hp
95/120 sp

Owl:
26/50 HP
100/120 SP

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED]   A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 2:34

Violetpaw danced forward again to back up Toadleap while he was off balance. Before the owl could attack her Clanmates again, she dropped to her paws so she could rake her claws across the owl's belly. It screeched, but the small grey apprentice hurriedly regained her footing before it could strike her.

Violetpaw used Belly Rake on Owl, dealing 7 HP and using 10 SP.

Violetpaw
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Toadleap
20/40 hp
95/120 sp

Owl
19/50 HP
100/120 SP

Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED]   A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] EmptyThu 26 Apr 2018 - 6:20

---IC---
The now badly battered owl screeched and struck out once again, this time hitting Violetpaw, although it was quickly losing strength.

Toadleap narrowed his eyes at realizing that one of the apprentices had been hurt and decided to go for the kill. He sprang onto the owl and pinned it before clawing its already bloody body. "This'll be over quick," he growled.

---Summary---
The owl used Talon Strike on Violetpaw, dealing 10 hp and using 10 sp.

Toadleap used Leap-and-hold on the owl, dealing 9 hp and using 10 sp.

The owl is pinned and cannot move for two remaining turns.

---Stats---
Violetpaw
10/20 HP
60/80 SP

Toadleap
20/40 hp
85/120 sp

Owl
10/50 HP
90/120 SP

Last edited by Dingorok on Thu 26 Apr 2018 - 6:23; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14826

PostSubject: Re: A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED]   A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] EmptyThu 26 Apr 2018 - 6:20

The member 'Dingorok' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] Mistpe10
A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED]   A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] EmptyTue 15 May 2018 - 0:40

She cowered as the owl's talons ripped through her pelt. But she knew she couldn't give up just yet, that her Clanmates were in danger. She shook her head, in an attempt to clear the pain. Violetpaw leaped towards the owl again, landing on all four paws below it. She struck it viciously with her front paw, leaving bloody claw marks across its shoulder. "One more and I think it will be down!" she called to Toadleap.

Violetpaw used Front Paw Strike on the owl, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Violetpaw
10/20 HP
50/80 SP

Toadleap
20/40 hp
85/120 sp

Owl
4/50 HP
90/120 SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED]   A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Leafbare Patrol [NOW CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1