Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This Is Why (Closed Skirmish)

Go down 
+3
Rush
Ripped
Ash
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6659

This Is Why (Closed Skirmish) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Why (Closed Skirmish)   This Is Why (Closed Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Jan 2018 - 18:18

Rippedsky narrowed his eyes at the disrespectful, young apprentices. He said nothing for a moment. The black and white tom was prepared to chew them out for disrespecting another cat without reason, as well as muttering things about their leader. While he highly regarded Blizzardstar, he found himself wishing that she would be a little harsher in some aspects. Before he could speak up, a Thunderclan warrior joined them. The she-cat spoke with a bit of a stutter, yet her message could not have been more clear. His head nodded stiffly in agreement.

"These apprentices were making fun of one of the cats on my patrol for a poor catch. We've all had those days, I am sure you understand. But, I see no reason to sneer at another cat over it."In between her words, in response to her question, he interjected an explanation. His gaze settled on the Flickerpaw and Wildpaw, the hints of disdain obvious within the blue depths. When Dustcloud finished speaking, he meowed, "Thank you... Dustcloud, was it? I appreciate your wisdom. And hope that these two will be sensible enough to hear it."

The rest of the patrol stood next to him at the border and for a second, he could not help but burst with pride at what magnificent warriors and apprentices were in his clan. As Graypaw joined them, his stomach tightened. If only he could have stopped that from happening. If only he would not have commanded her to make the first catch. Rippedsky internally blamed himself for the events that had unfolded from this. But, regardless of the reasoning, there was still no reason for any cat to mock one of his clanmates. One ear flicked at the grey she-cats words and he glanced down at her briefly before returning his gaze to the Thunderclan patrol across the border, "As I said, I will not start unnecessary bloodshed over a few words. Although, I do think Blizzardstar ought to know of the blatant disrespect of her apprentices towards a clan they are supposed to be at peace with."

This Is Why (Closed Skirmish) - Page 2 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

This Is Why (Closed Skirmish) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Why (Closed Skirmish)   This Is Why (Closed Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Feb 2018 - 9:39

OOC: I dunno if this is how to start the skirmish but here we go, correct me if I should do it differently.

Flickerpaw hissed at the apprentice. "Not worth it? I'll show you "not worth it", little dung face!" She ran across the border, attacking the Skyclan cat. "Unless you're as bad as fighting as you are at hunting!" She hissed angrily.

Flickerpaw used Run-and-Tackle on Graypaw, dealing 9 damage and using 10 stamina.

FLICKER
20/20
70/80

GRAY
11/20
80/80

Back to top Go down

This Is Why (Closed Skirmish)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2