Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices]   My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:19 am

ooc: I apologize if I did this wrong, but this is my first time using the battle system.

ic: Reedpaw listened to Otterleap's directions, and readied himself for the fight. Once he locked his sights onto the fox he knew that the only way this was ending is if she left, or she was dead. The orange creature was a menace to RiverClan. After Spotpaw took a shot, and Otterleap distracted the vixen, Reedpaw ran and launched himself at the fox with his claws unsheathed.

Reedpaw used Run-and-Tackle
-10 SP
-9(6+3) HP

Reedpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Fox:
72/90 HP
210/280 SP

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices]   My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 12:18 am

OOC: short...

IC: Scorchpaw circled around the fox and attacked from the opposite side of Reedpaw. He copied the two other apprentices who had gone before him. Bunching his muscles, the large tom flung himself at the fox with his paws outstretched.

Scorchpaw used Run and Tackle, dealing 9(6+3) damage and using 10 stamina.

Scorchpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Fox
63/90 HP
210/280 SP
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices]   My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 3:24 am

Brightpaw snarled at the massive creature, watching the other apprentices attack first, before he raked its face with his claws.

Brightpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Brightpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Fox
56/90 HP
210/280 SP

ooc: sorry, it's short and late ;-;

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~

Last edited by Titanium on Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices]   My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 6:21 am

OOC: why does Brightpaw only have 10 HP...?

IC: Spotpaw did the same as his brother Brightpaw, clawing the fox in hopes of being a help.

Spotpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 7 damage and using 10 stamina.

Fox
49/90 HP
210/280 SP

Spotpaw
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices]   My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 10:47 am

Reedpaw was trying to be relentless, and continue to attack the fox. He knew this vixen, and her kits when they grew, were a threat to the clan. At this point in leafbare RiverClan couldn't afford to loose any clan member, no matter what rank. Especially with ThunderClan on the verge of possibly invading.

Reedpaw used Belly Rake
-10 SP
-7 HP

Reedpaw:
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Fox:
42/90 HP
210/280 SP

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices]   My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 11:08 pm

Finally, Otterleap managed to come back to his senses, his paws no longer feeling weak and shaky beneath him. The tom leapt out of the fox's bite to rear up and slash down at the beast with all his might. It was nothing dramatic, the fox didn't quake or fall, but it was enough to keep the beast's attention on him for that little longer.

Otterleap used Rear Up to Slash.
-17 HP
-15 SP

Fox:
25/90 HP
210/280 SP

Otterleap:
50/100 HP
265/280 SP

-

The vixen was feeling weak, gasping wetly from her wounds but the faint whimpers of her kits spurred her on. All her instincts called for her to retreat, to survive today so that she could live and bring forth another litter of kits in the future, but she didn't. Curling back her lips, she pounced at the tom again, jaws crunching down on his back, shaking him roughly before tossing him with all her strength.

The Fox used Iron Bite
-30 HP
-20 SP

Fox:
25/90 HP
190/280 SP

Otterleap:
20/100 HP
265/280 SP
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices]   My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 12:33 am

Adrenaline rushing through his body, Scorchpaw raked his needle-sharp claws across the fox's side with a hiss. Bright red droplets welled up from the wounds that he had caused and stained his claws. Blood covered the forest ground where they were fighting. The fox had taken a lot of damage, and Scorchpaw could tell that her strength was waning. However... he spared a quick glance at Otterleap. It did not seem like Otterleap would be able to hold out for much longer either. To protect them, he had taken all of the damage from the fox. They had to finish this quickly and get back camp so that the warrior could get medical attention.

Scorchpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Scorchpaw
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Fox
19/90 HP
190/280 SP
Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices]   My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 5:31 am

Reedpaw's worried glance landed on Otterleap for a heartbeat, but he knew the vixen was close to giving up. The dark tabby repeated his first move, which seemed to diminished the fox's willingness to stay and fight. He knew that they had to run her off soon, or Otterleap wouldn't be in a great position.

Reedpaw used Run-and-Tackle
-10 SP
-9(6+3) HP

Reedpaw:
20/20 HP
50/80 SP

Fox:
10/90 HP
210/280 SP

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices]   My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 6:20 am

With the fox barely able to hold herself up, Otterleap used the last of his strength to go for the killing bite. He twisted himself back onto his feet and went for the creature's windpipe, jaws clamping down hard until it spluttered weakly, thrashing against him till she went limp. He held on for an additional few heartbeats, waiting to make sure it was dead before limping off it's corpse.

Blood dripped from his mangled pelt, and he looked more like crowfood than a cat. But their job wasn't done. The faint mewling of fox kits cut through the icy silence. "Spotpaw, Reedpaw, Brightpaw, take care of the kits, one bite to the back of their necks should finish them. Scorchpaw, help me move the vixen to near the twoleg farm, we don't want her body attracting dogs or other predators."
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices]   My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 7:57 am

Spotpaw looked at Otterleap, panting. "Are you sure we can't handle the kits and corpse ourselves? You look like you need to see Cloudstone..." He said, not wanting to order the older warrior around, but Otterleap looked much worse than any of them. "You took all of the fox's attacks... We're just a little tired, that's all... Right?" He looked around at his fellow apprentices, waiting for an answer.

Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices]   My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 2:15 pm

Reedpaw looked at his brother and nodded.  "Spotpaw is right, Otterleap."  He looked towards Scorchpaw.  "Help Spotpaw.  And Brightpaw come with me, we have some kits to deal with."  He didn't leave much room for discussion as he turned and headed to the vixen's litter.  He knew that he shouldn't have spoke to Otterleap like he did, or gave orders that were not the same as his, but Reedpaw knew it was for the best, Otterleap shouldn't be exerting more energy than he needed.  Once he found the kits he snapped their necks with one bite, with the help of Brightpaw.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices]   My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 9:26 pm

Luckily for Reedpaw, Otterleap didn't seem to notice as his paws wavered beneath him. His vision blurred and the world seemed to turn, the warrior fought against his natural instincts but it was ultimately in vain. He fell sidewards onto the freshly fallen snow, painting a mural of red around him.
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices]   My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 12:24 am

Scorchpaw nodded at Spotpaw's words. The fox kits should be easy to take care of; two cats would be enough for the job. At Reedpaw's commanding tone, irritation rose within him. He did not take kindly to being ordered around by another apprentice, even if that apprentice was older than he was. Arguing with Reedpaw was pointless and a waste of time, however; there was nothing wrong with what the other apprentice had said. Thus, resisting the urge to fire a retort, the fluffy apprentice swallowed his pride and stepped towards the fox's corpse. He had just sunk his teeth into the creature's scruff when he suddenly saw Otterleap collapse. Alarmed, he immediately released his grip on the fox and sprung towards the warrior. "Otterleap!" So much blood. Scorchpaw's paws sank into the snow that was wet with the disgusting liquid. "He needs to get back to camp, now." He snarled, looking at the other apprentices. "I'll go with him." If the warrior could not even stand up properly, it was rather unlikely he would be able to get back to camp on his own.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices]   My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 7:30 am

Spotpaw nodded. "Yeah, good idea... Once the kits are taken care of, we can move the fox and then we'll come back to camp." He had to be somewhat a leader. It seemed Reedpaw shared this. It must have run in the family. He grabbed the fox's scruff with his teeth and pulled it towards the nearest border, straining with the effort.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices]   My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My emotions had an echo [Battle Training for RC Apprentices]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2