Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Want some cat portraits? (Open)

Go down 
+4
Ash
FireDaisy
Maple
Ripped
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you want me to make a new topic only for my comics/stories?
Yes! I'd love to see/read them! I'd love for you to make me one too!
Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcap91%Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 91% [ 10 ]
I guess but only if you make me one!
Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Just show us the pictures, no stories please.
Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Stories only!
Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nah, stick to just these drawings
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want some cat portraits? (Open)   Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 12:09 am

@Anime Daisy, I've done 2 of your cats! Hope you like how Daisyheart and Spottedpelt turned out! The rest of your cats are in progress! :)
Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 Daisyh10
Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 Spotte10

Also, I've drawn Ivystar wrapped up in a Pikachu blanket-hood thing. XD I just felt like doing it!
Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 Ivysta10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Want some cat portraits? (Open)   Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 12:27 am

It's me.

I'm it

Bless

Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 KjnviIz
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Want some cat portraits? (Open)   Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 12:39 am

devil in devil's clothing

Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 Scared-kid-holding-crucifix

Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Want some cat portraits? (Open)   Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 1:04 am

Alright @Anime Daisy, here are your final 3 cats done! Hope they turned out alright!
Frostfeather
Spoiler:

Darkflower
Spoiler:

Rosepetal
Spoiler:

Also, are you guys willing to see some of my "Comic" drawings? They are about warrior cats but not the cats of WCC. Here's a sneak peak of one of the panels. I'm also going to write a story that goes along with the captionless/captioned pics. Each paragraph will be a different panel. If you guys do want me to do this then I won't mind doing some IC WCC "comics" or OC "comics" involving WCC characters. Please vote in the poll located here.

Sneak peak pic:
Raggedpelt walking through an abandoned cat camp.
Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 Ragged10\
I'll color them!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Want some cat portraits? (Open)   Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 9:28 pm

@Grandaddy Ripped, Here are Coyotefang and Artemis! Hope they look good!
Coyotefang

Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 Coyote10

Artemis
Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 Artemi10

Here's the colored version of my Sneak peak:
Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 Ragged11
I changed things here and there and cleaned it up.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Want some cat portraits? (Open)   Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 10:21 pm

Shoulders-up:
Cat's name:Lichenfang
Picture/ref:in my signature
Expression and personality (Personality will be used to determine font): up to you. Before Lichenfang's injuries that caused her to go to the elders den she was kind sweet caring and very welcoming but also protective and fiercely loyal to her clan. After the injury she is still trying to be that same she cat but it's like wearing a mask now as sometimes she can seem sadden or much like a burden.
Scars/injuries/ect: yep at least the ones that will show lol unless you chose you could do full body but ones that will be shown shoulders up it a deep very old bite wound at her chest. Three clawmark scars on her cheek and scarred stub of ears. Her ears are basically stubs with claw mark scars criss crossing the stub.
Cat's name shown? (yes/no):sure
If above yes, what color? (Hex):um up to you lol maybe like an indigo purple color

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6668

PostSubject: Re: Want some cat portraits? (Open)   Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 10:41 pm

MY BOIS AHHH THANK YOU

Also I love that other thing you're working on right now too. Looks great :)

Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Want some cat portraits? (Open)   Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 7:10 am

@caprisun
Umm can I add swirlkit cause I'm killing off darkpaw today or tomorrow

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Want some cat portraits? (Open)   Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 10:11 am

@EmberPheonix and @FireDaisy, You're both added!

Also Daisy, Don't forget the form
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Want some cat portraits? (Open)   Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 12:37 pm

Shoulders-up:
Cat's name: Swirlkit-paw-Fern
Picture/ref: she is a black cat with white paws, tail tip, chest, and belly. She had white swirl marks all over. She's has green eyes.
Expression and personality (Personality will be used to determine font): she is a shy cat who doesn't know many clan members. She is sometimes unpredictable and will change from happy to scared in moments.
Scars/injuries/ect: no
Cat's name shown? (yes/no): yes, can you put it as swirlfern
If above yes, what color? (Hex): This color

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want some cat portraits? (Open)   Want some cat portraits? (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Want some cat portraits? (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2