Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stray (Clan) Cat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Stray (Clan) Cat Empty
PostSubject: Stray (Clan) Cat   Stray (Clan) Cat EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 7:59

Stray (Clan) Cat Untitl16

For a few months now there's been a stray black and white cat coming to our house. Our cats try to chase him off, but Mom and I feed him every chance we get. He looks so much like a Max, so that's what we've decided to call him.

And for once I actually got to pet him a little!

(Looks like some cat's breaking the warrior code XD)

Also, his name is now Amberfrost. Thanks to Jade Wings for the inspiration. XD

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Mon 15 Jan 2018 - 8:47; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Stray (Clan) Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray (Clan) Cat   Stray (Clan) Cat EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 8:11

Aww, cute!

I hereby name thee Darkpelt! Or Whiteface! Or Blackfur! Or Ambereyes! Or Suneye! Or Goldeye! Or something along those lines!

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

Stray (Clan) Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray (Clan) Cat   Stray (Clan) Cat EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 8:46

I really like the idea of naming him after his amber eyes, but I would go with Amberfrost because it's currently still leaf-bare and there was a lot of frost on the ground this morning. XD

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Stray (Clan) Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray (Clan) Cat   Stray (Clan) Cat EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 9:56

Oooh pretty name... much better than the ones I come up with.

I mean what the heck! Darkboots! That is the stupidest name in the history of life!

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Stray (Clan) Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray (Clan) Cat   Stray (Clan) Cat EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 12:35

Hey, careful, that could be someone's last name XD

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Stray (Clan) Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray (Clan) Cat   Stray (Clan) Cat EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 14:56

I mean as a warrior name...

Anyway enough talk about that stuff, that kitty is gorgeous, it even kinda has a mustache

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Stray (Clan) Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray (Clan) Cat   Stray (Clan) Cat EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 15:46

Yeah, I know, I was just making a little joke :3

Yeah, he's absolutely HUGE! Not like fat huge, he's just a really big cat in general. But he is very beautiful. :3

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Stray (Clan) Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray (Clan) Cat   Stray (Clan) Cat EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 15:57

I know it's a joke, had to clarify just in case, you know?

My friend has two pure black cats with amber eyes, Finn and Fiona. Finn is what I based Finpaw off of, and Fiona... well, she's classical tennager, "whatevs", "I don't care", kinda fatish, you get it...(I hope)

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Stray (Clan) Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray (Clan) Cat   Stray (Clan) Cat EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 15:59

Yeah, I understand.

Oh, nice! And yeah, I get it, Fiona was super sassy, right? XD

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Stray (Clan) Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray (Clan) Cat   Stray (Clan) Cat EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 16:05

Oh yeah she's sassy. I shut her in a box once, it was scary to see her little paw and unsheathed claws slide out the edges of the box with one golden eye staring at me... *shudders* and I think her name is spelled Fionna because of Finn and Fionna from Adventure Time.

Finn is definitely the one most likely to be a warrior from Windclan. He runs around and I like him better. Sadly I'm a bit allergic to cats, and yet I know more about cat anatomy and genetics than my cat friend who owns the cats. She literally hisses and meows... yeah an only child with only cats as role models

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stray (Clan) Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray (Clan) Cat   Stray (Clan) Cat Empty

Back to top Go down

Stray (Clan) Cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: