Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A feather's kit{open}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

A feather's kit{open} Empty
PostSubject: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 7:14

Frostfeather looked down and licked her kit. He was her first ever one so she wanted to make sure he lived to warrior. She smiled down at him the got to her feet. She nudged him softly so he would wake up. Today they where going to explore camp for the first time together.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Characters : [L]ionstorm, [B]ramblepaw, [W]hitepaw, [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : Lionstorm - Young Warrior of Windclan, Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan, Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan
Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 14:53

The thin, pale sunlight of leafbare was just starting to filter through the branches of the nursery, and the dull whistle of the wind outside the camp could just be heard, muffled as it was by the camp’s boundaries of gorse. All such thoughts were lost on the sleeping form of Lionkit as he lay curled in his mother’s nest, dreaming of running across the moors with all the speed and power of the ancient cats he was named for, chasing down his first rabbit. The sleeping kit’s paws thrashed madly in a rough imitation of running, excited mews escaping his jaws as the dream began to fade.

The golden kit began to wake as his mother’s nose nudged him, her warm milk scent filling his scent glands and quickly rousing Lionkit to full wakefulness as he remembered the significance of the day, his amber eyes springing open wide in excited glee, he was finally going to leave the nursery today, they were going to explore the camp.

In an instant the large kit had leaped to his feet, and proceeded to fall again as his enthusiasm led to ungainliness, big as he was for a kit so young Lionkit still was not used to his body nor co-ordinated enough to make use of it, but he knew in time that wouldn’t be a problem and it didn’t dampen the golden cat’s boundless enthusiasm, “Is it time?” He mewed excitedly to his mother.

Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Redkit - Kit of Skyclan - 5 HP / 15 SP

A feather's kit{open} X3EaC
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 8:11

She yawned and got to her feet. She could see the snow was melting a bit and was perfect for lionkt. She nodded at the kit and led the way outside. "welcome to camp lionkit." she said smiling and nudged the kit more into the open. She wondered if echopaw would hate her for having lionkit or actually be happy. She smiled down at the kit and sat down watching as he explored.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 8:38

"So, Lionkit, huh?" He asked. He had been sitting in the shadows, waiting for Windclan's new kit. He grinned, snow-white teeth gleaming in the sun, blue eyes watching. "My name's Wolfpaw."

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 0:50

Echopaw walked over to the nursery to see the new kit, although he hadn't expected it to be Frostfeather who had had a kit. He looked at her and her kit and nodded slowly "C-congrats" he stammerd slowly.

A feather's kit{open} Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Clan/Rank : Lionstorm - Young Warrior of Windclan, Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan, Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 1:19

Lionkit grinned at his mother with a flash of sparkling white, needle sharp teeth, “It’s amazing!” he squeaked in excitement, his small muscles bunching and releasing in one fluid movement as he dived into a pile of snow that had yet to melt. A yowl of surprise leaped from the kit’s throat as the icy cold hit his system, even through his long-haired pelt, “It’s cold!”

He turned in response to hearing his own name as two apprentices approached, “Hi Wolfpaw!” the golden tom answered, eyes wide and full of awe, these cats embodied his every dream, to hunt and fight in service of his clan and soon they’d be warriors, just like he wished to be, “I’m Lionkit, can you tell me about hunting and fighting?” Lionkit mewed earnestly, the excited eagerness to hear of patrols and battles clear in his high pitched voice.

The young cat turned to his mother, his amber eyes glittering, "Can I be an apprentice yet?!" he asked his mother excitedly.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 5:13

She smiled at her friends. "hi wolf paw hi echopaw." she said licking echopaw cheek. She smiled at her little son. "maybe when your a bit older." she said smiling. She wondered if echopaw would be mad but it sounded like he was just surprised.

OOC: don't worry echopaw-Fall is still her love and always will be maybe he can help take care of lionkit

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 5:39

OOC: Yeah I understod that just thought he would be kinda sad/fell a little betrayed

Echopaw faked a smile at Frostfeather "I-I see you've had a kit.." he meowed and looked at the kit "Hi little one, I'm Echopaw a friend to you'r mother" he meowed and glanced at Frostfeather.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 5:41

"Hi Echopaw. So, Lionkit, you want to be an apprentice? It's harder than it looks."

Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 6:03

"Hi Echopaw!" The golden kit mewed, completely unaware of the tension between the apprentice and his mother, his amber eyes seemed to glow at Wolfpaw's words, "I can do it, I'll be the best warrior in the forest!" He declared as he pounced on an errant leaf, the brown, dead piece of plant matter crackling under his paws.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 6:25

FrostFeather noticed how he said friend and felt a little sad. She saw how friendly lionkit and wolfpaw where so she layed down and watched them wishing that echopaw would tell her what was wrong. She sighed and thought of something. "wolfpaw you can show my son some moves if you want." she said smiling.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 6:44

Wolfpaw grinned. "Okay, Lionkit, you want to learn hunting or battle first? I'm not your mentor, but I can teach you what I know!"

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 15:11

Echopaw sat down and watched Wolfpaw and Lionkit as they where gonna train a little.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 16:05

Lionkit positively glowed with excitement, "Oh oh teach me to fight!" his amber eyes blazed with intensity as his dreams flooded back into the young cat's mind, "I want to fight for Wind Clan!"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 7:11

She smiled at her son then looked worriedly at echopaw. "you seem off." she said to him sadly. She hated to seem him different and be the cause of it. She didn't even know why he was off and if she did cause it. She nudged him and tried to make him happy.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} Empty

Back to top Go down

A feather's kit{open}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-