Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
The stars return as the Clans defeat Lichenmask & the Exiles!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Cays Reminder Board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cays
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Blossompaw ♀ | Dewshine ♀ | Marshstorm ♂ | Ridgepaw ♀ | Sparrowpaw♀
Female
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 1373

PostSubject: Cays Reminder Board   Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:42 pm

For the love of everything above and below, please, please don't be afraid to ever nudge me! I do forget things sometimes, and I will never be upset at recieving a nudge. If I haven't posted in a timely manner, especially if you need something done, this thread and PM's are the way to go.

Please post here if I have not responded in over 48 hours, and I'll let you know what's up and/or post asap. Wink

If I do neither within 24 hours, punt me to the m o o n.

To-do list: It's my turn

This list isn't going to be updated with every thread I am in (since that's a LOT), but I will use it to acknowledge where replies are due so you know I haven't ignored them.

Dewshine♀                  Blossompaw♀                  Marshstorm♂                  Ridgepaw♀                  Sparrowpaw♀
RiverClan Warrior    |    RiverClan Apprentice    |     ThunderClan Deputy     |   TC Apprentice     |   SkyClan Apprentice      |
60/200                           20/80                           100/280                           20/80                           20/80      

My Characters                       NUDGE ME!
Back to top Go down

Cays Reminder Board
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: