Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14832

A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED)   A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Jan 2018 - 20:43

The member 'RoawImKoatt' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 Mistpe10
A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED)   A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Jan 2018 - 20:49

Scorchfang watched the apprentice swiftly catch her own first catch of their outing. She was so swift and agile and graceful. Truly a magnificent she-cat. And he was lucky she was in his Clan.

At that moment he spotted a brown rabbit dash through the snow. He pounded after it. The rabbit would be a very nice meal for his Clan. It could feed two apprentices! He leaped at it, claws outstretched. He snagged his claws into its flanks and shook it off balance, then landed a powerful killing bite on its throat. He panted from the run and grabbed it in his jaws, dragging it back over to his previously caught frog. He secretly hoped Minnowpaw witnessed the incredible catch, but he didn't dare check. He didn't want to seem like he was bragging about his catch to her.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Sun 14 Jan 2018 - 20:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14832

PostSubject: Re: A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED)   A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Jan 2018 - 20:49

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 Mistpe10
A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED)   A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Jan 2018 - 21:08

Minnowpaw watched as the dark grey tabby caught the rabbit. She smiled "Great catch Scorchfang!" she meowed and looked at the large and handsome warrior before she continued her search for prey. Every now and then she glanced at Scorchfang getting a little unfocused missing some potential prey.
She shock her head a little and tryed to focus but caught herself glancing at him again and again.

A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED)   A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Jan 2018 - 21:14

Scorchfang found himself glancing back at Minnowpaw as well. Then their eyes suddenly met and he quickly looked away, suddenly shy. He took a deep breath, then looked back at her, and finally approached her.

"Um... Minnowpaw?" he stammered sheepishly. "We, uh... We've known each other since we were kits and, uh... W-Well, even after I was such a mouse-brained jerk to the kits as an apprentice I... I mean we... we still seem to be friends. But, uh... th-the thing is..." Great StarClan, why was this so difficult?! Just spit it out, you stupid furball! "I-I... I was hoping we could be... m-more than friends..."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED)   A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Jan 2018 - 21:27

Minnowpaw froze, she didn't know what to say, she had a crush on the warrior yes but she didn't know how to respond to him.
After staring at him for awhile she started stammering "Y-y-you mean like.... Uh.. You know l-like.. Erm...". She took a deep breath "Like.. M-mates?.." she asked nervously, she looked at her paws waiting for his reply.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED)   A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Jan 2018 - 21:34

Scorchfang grew more and more nervous. Was she going to say no? "U-Um... Y-Yes. Like m-mates. I-If you want to, that is... I r-really like you..."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED)   A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Jan 2018 - 21:55

She nodded slowly "I-I want to... B-but I can't.. N-not y-yet I'm only a a-apprentice.." she stammerd nervously with sadness in her voice. Stuipid warrior code... she thought and looked at Scorchfang, he had never really cared about the code. She wished she could be more like him in that way, the truth is she's to scared to break to code again, like she had done as a kit.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED)   A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Jan 2018 - 22:14

Scorchfang blinked, then his gaze softened, all worry draining away. She wanted to be with him after all! It was only her rank that made her think it got in the way. A purr rumbled in his throat as he nuzzled Minnowpaw's cheek. "That's only for having kits, I'm sure. We can still be together. And if we can't, then... well, this wouldn't be the first time we've broken the warrior code."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED)   A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 4:38

She purred "Okay you're right and atleast none of us are with a cat from another clan" she meowed and smiled at him. "And besides I'm soon gonna be a warrior like you" she continued.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED)   A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 6:32

Scorchfang forced himself not to flinch at her first comment. He could never let her know he used to visit Sweetheart in secret. It would be dishonest of him, but he couldn't break her heart. He purred at her other comment. "And as I said before, I will be sure to cheer your warrior name the loudest. Say, what would you want your warrior name to be anyway?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED)   A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 17:31

"Thanks Scorchfang and as for my warrior name... Mabye Minnowfall, Minnowpuddle,
Minnowclaw or Minnowcall. But I'll let Magpiestar decide
" she meowed and smiled at him.

OOC: It's gonna be Minnowcall

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED)   A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 17:53

Scorchfang purred. "I think Minnowcall would really suit you. After all, you always used to call me out for messing with the kits." His purr turned into a mrrow of laughter.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED)   A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 5:41

She giggled at his comment "Haha I guess you're right" she meowed between her giggles.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED)   A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 8:47

Scorchfang turned back to their gathered prey. "We should probably bring our fresh-kill back to camp before they grow too stiff." He turned back to Minnowpaw, and he nuzzled his muzzle into her fur, drinking in her sweet scent. "You were magnificent. ...I love you, Minnowcall." He decided to refer to her by his favored warrior name choice for her, the name he just knew she would revive during her ceremony.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED)   A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Blossom Blooms (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next