Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Help Me, Maplepaw-Kenobi, You're My Only Hope!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Help Me, Maplepaw-Kenobi, You're My Only Hope! Empty
PostSubject: Help Me, Maplepaw-Kenobi, You're My Only Hope!   Help Me, Maplepaw-Kenobi, You're My Only Hope! EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 5:42 pm

Flickerpaw limped into the medicine cat's den. "Maplepaw?" She called. "Honeyspark?" Hopefully one of them was there. She couldn't put her weight on her back right paw because that was what the root had hit but it wasn't bleeding. Then her left front paw pad was bleeding, seeing as the owl's beak had hit it, and that one was a tad deep. The belly wounds Lilykit had given her were freely opened long claw marks. Not deep, but bleeding. Her face had a thorn or two in it and other scratches from the bushes. Her sides were both covered in scratches from those same bushes, and more wounds made by the owl's talons.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Maplepaw-Kenobi, You're My Only Hope!   Help Me, Maplepaw-Kenobi, You're My Only Hope! EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 6:18 pm

Daisyheart dropled off the owl to the prey pile then went to med den and waited for the med cat. Her apprentice-friend was hurt and the scratches her kit left on flickerpaw started to bleed. She hoped her apprentice was OK. At least they killed the owl and got a big predator for food for the clan.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Maplepaw-Kenobi, You're My Only Hope!   Help Me, Maplepaw-Kenobi, You're My Only Hope! EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 6:45 pm

Maplepaw turned away from sorting her herbs as she heard Flickerpaw call out to her. She quickly walked toward them from deep inside the den and let out a gasp after seeing in what condition Flickerpaw was in. She rushed to the apprentice's side and began to thoroughly inspect the she-cat. "What happened? Why do you have scratches all over a-and why are you limping?" Without letting them explain, she flicked her tail for the two to follow her. She led them to her nest and made Flickerpaw lie down. She began to gather up the necessary herbs to help patch Flickerpaw right up. She did so while waiting for them to tell her what happened.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Maplepaw-Kenobi, You're My Only Hope!   Help Me, Maplepaw-Kenobi, You're My Only Hope! EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 6:07 am

Flickerpaw laid down without complaining. "We were hunting," She explained after finally catching her breath, although she was still shaking from the fight. "We were attacked by an owl, but we killed it. Daisyheart put it in the prey pile because I just don't feel strong enough right now because I'm a little lightheaded..." She wavered in her voice, partially because of her shakiness and partially because of her lightheadedness and partially because she was a little embarrassed that in a 2v1 fight she was worse off than she should be. She let her front left paw hang out, because that one was bleeding, and it was kinda deep. "I think this is my worst one. I've been trying not to step on it much, but I have to, because I can't put my full weight on this foot either." She lifted her back right leg. It didn't look like it had any scratches on it. Maybe Maplepaw would know.

OOC: Not a broken bone, it's probably a dislocated joint or a pinched nerve or a ripped tendon or something.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Maplepaw-Kenobi, You're My Only Hope!   Help Me, Maplepaw-Kenobi, You're My Only Hope! EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 7:44 am

Daisyheart nodded as she explained what happened. "its my fault I didn't stop her attacking the owl even though she barely had any fighting lessons." she said.

Ooc: does that mean no river seen lol

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Maplepaw-Kenobi, You're My Only Hope!   Help Me, Maplepaw-Kenobi, You're My Only Hope! EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 10:37 pm

OOC: Sorry about the wait! I really can't post everyday since school is bugging me. I do get homework over the weekend so....yeah. ;( I check this site sometimes (by that I mean I have a tab open with WCC on but i'm usually doing something else like work or chores. I share this pc with Middy so I usually have to stick with mobile and I hate posting with my phone) but I don't guarantee that i'll post in the topics that need me. I'll try to finish this topic right now so ya'll don't have to wait anymore. Again, sorry for the delay! XD

IC: Maplepaw nodded with a slight frown as she listened to what had happened. The she cat brought out some dock for the scratches and some cob nuts to relieve the sting of the smaller scratches. She then brought our the Goldenrod for the paw pad wound along with some marigold which would stop the bleeding and treat any infection the wound might of acquired. She brought out some small sticks, cobwebs, and some bindweed. Maplepaw had a suspicion that the back right paw was probably dislocated. It can be easily healed but poor Flickerpaw would be in a lot of pain in the process. She went up to the she-cats with all the materials and set to work. She first took out the thorns that were on Flickerpaw's face. Afterwards, she began to work on all the scratches that littered the apprentice's body and face. She took care of the smaller ones by grinding the brown nuts and applying the healing ointment onto the scratches. She then moved onto the scratch-like wounds on the she-cat's belly. She started to chew on the dock and then applied the pulp on the wounds. Then the medicine cat apprentice took some goldenrod and marigold and chewed it into a pulp like she had done with the dock. She gently took the front left paw of the she-cat and applied the goldenrod and marigold poultice mixture to the bleeding paw pad. She then gently wrapped a bit of cobwebs so the herbal mixture could work faster. The apprentice walked to the back of Flickerpaw to inspect the right back limb. She frowned slightly and turned to Flickerpaw. "I believe you dislocated your paw. I can fix it now but it'll be really painful." The she-cat grabbed a stick from the pile she got out and placed it in front of the apprentice. "Flickerpaw, I want you to bite this. It'll help distract you from the pain. I'll be snapping your joints back into place then binding your paw with some sticks and bindweed. It luckily isn't broken but I still need to bind it like this so it'll heal faster. You cannot put too much weight on that leg for a small while. Dislocated limbs heal much faster than broken ones if treated right. I can give you a tiny bit of poppy seeds after we patch up your paw if you still feel pained." The she-cat turned to Daisyheart and began to speak to her, "Daisyheart, try to distract Flickerpaw while I join back these joints. I'm sure she'll appreciate it." After that, Maplepaw made Flickerpaw lay on her side as she went back to treating the back limb. She nodded to them both, signalling that she was about to start. The she-cat grabbed the apprentice's paw with her teeth, carefully. She used her right paw to hold the leg down. After a few moments, she made a swift but harsh jerk of her head. She heard a reassuring creak and then a small pop. That told her that she successfully joined the two dislocated joints. She grabbed some small sticks and placed them in a way were they made a small splint. She grabbed some bindweed and secured the sticks in place. She stood up and let out a small sigh of relief. Flickerpaw was now treated. "Alright Flickerpaw, while you wait for your paw to heal, I want you to stretch it. That will help the healing process a lot." She turned to Daisyheart with a small smile. "You may go now. Flickerpaw will be good as new soon!" She walked up to her supplies and began to reorganize them.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Maplepaw-Kenobi, You're My Only Hope!   Help Me, Maplepaw-Kenobi, You're My Only Hope! EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 6:12 am

It was all she could do to keep from flinching when Maplepaw took the thorns out. She had heard the screams of cats whose dislocated joints were being fixed before, and she was really nervous. The stick snapped, and she barely had time to spit it before her body told her to yell out. She dug her claws into the nest she was in, clenching her teeth and staring both at the ground and at nothing at all. The creak and pop were sickening. She looked pleadingly back at Maplepaw. Were they done yet? No. She had to stretch it, which still hurt, but luckily it was so soon after the really bad part that its pain was drowned by the soreness and memory of the initial relocation.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Maplepaw-Kenobi, You're My Only Hope!   Help Me, Maplepaw-Kenobi, You're My Only Hope! EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 6:53 am

Daisyheart talked about training and how when she got better they where going to do what she wants. When maplepaw said she would be fine and she could leave daisyheart got to her feet and said bye to flickerpaw. She then went to the nursery to see snow kit,quillkit, and lilykit. She wished daypaw was still a kit but was happy at how well she grew.

{Daisyheart left}

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Maplepaw-Kenobi, You're My Only Hope!   Help Me, Maplepaw-Kenobi, You're My Only Hope! Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Me, Maplepaw-Kenobi, You're My Only Hope!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: ThunderClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: