Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

A Heated Argument

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade Wings

Characters : [F]lickerpaw [S]potfur [B]lossomheart [C]inderfall [Cr]owkit
Female
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 2247
Clan/Rank : [F]RC App [S]RC YW [B]SkC YW [C]RC NAW [Cr]SkC Kit

PostSubject: A Heated Argument   Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:03 am

Flickerpaw sat on her favorite rock, once again. It was a reasonable day so far, there were some clouds in the distance but they were from the night before. The sun had not yet risen all the way, so it had a crisp morning chill, and fresh ice on the ground. She wondered what her siblings were doing. Probably sleeping. Then she began to think. The amount of impurity in the Clan was disgusting, absolutely disgusting. Blizzardstar herself, Leapordclaw the deputy, Daisyheart her mentor, Emberheart who thought she was better than everyone else, Beekit who was arrogant, pretty much everybody was horrible. Then again, Spottedpelt and Crowpaw were pretty bearable.

Blossomheart~Young Warrior~Skyclan~She-cat~ff99cc
Cinderfall~Newly Appointed Warrior~Riverclan~Tom~0099cc

AMAZING signature done by Jay Bird!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caysuna

Characters : Dewshine ♀ | Featherheart ♂ | Marshpaw ♂ | Sedgestrike♂ | Sparrowkit♀
Female
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: A Heated Argument   Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:21 am

Featherpaw was curled up in his nest. Though sleep eluded him, he decided to stay in it's warmth until she came for him. He kept a curious eye on what parts of camp he could see when he noticed Flickerpaw. He looked at the warm nest then towards his sister. Finally, he stood up and shook the moss from his fur as he walked over to where his sister was wearing quite a disgusted expression.
"Did you eat crowfood this morning?" He teased as he settled down next to her. "You don't look very happy this morning."

Dewshine♀                          Featherheart♂                            Marshpaw♂                         Sedgestrike♂                      Sparrowpaw♀               
RiverClan Young Warrior    |    ThunderClan Young Warrior      |   ThunderClan Apprentice    |   SkyClan Young Warrior       |   SkyClan Apprentice
                 45/160                                    45/160                                      20/80                               45/160                                 20/80           

My Characters                       Need me?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Wings

Female
Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Heated Argument   Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:52 pm

Flickerpaw looked at Featherpaw with a fake offended look. "What do you think I am,
Shadowclan?
" She asked playfully. Then she turned back to the rest of camp, posture high and ears listening. Her face went serious and appeared surprisingly like she had the wisdom of a queen and was watching for her kits to come back, a faraway look in her eyes. "I was just thinking about the amount of impurity in the Clan. Hard to find a cat who's completely clean these days. I mean,
think about it! Emberheart, Beekit, and Violetpaw were kittypets for Starclan's sake! Leopardclaw, Heatherpetal, and Hazelpaw were rogues! Daisyheart is half Riverclan, Blizzardstar has all kinds of horrible stuff going on with her blood and so does Coyotefang! It's all just disgusting.
"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caysuna

Characters : Dewshine ♀ | Featherheart ♂ | Marshpaw ♂ | Sedgestrike♂ | Sparrowkit♀
Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Heated Argument   Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:21 pm

Featherpaw chuckled at his sister's humour. He licked his paws as she began surveying the camp. For a moment it was peaceful, quiet and serene... then he listened to her and felt his heart sink. Why? Where had this come from? He looked at her and couldn't help but feel affronted by her remark.
"What does it matter?" He pointed out, swallowing his despair at her words by trying to reason with her. "They do the same work we do. They've all earned the respect and their positions, why should blood mean they are any less?" He asked, standing up and sitting down directly in front of her with a challenge in his gaze. As much as he would love to ignore this...

He couldn't.

This closed minded stance was not correct. It couldn't be.
"Emberheart and Heatherpetal have worked hard for their warrior names and Blizzardstar? Why would you act so disgraced when she is our leader! Starclan has recognized her, she has 9 lives, you can't honestly sit there and tell me it's wrong when it's clear that is doesn't matter."

Dewshine♀                          Featherheart♂                            Marshpaw♂                         Sedgestrike♂                      Sparrowpaw♀               
RiverClan Young Warrior    |    ThunderClan Young Warrior      |   ThunderClan Apprentice    |   SkyClan Young Warrior       |   SkyClan Apprentice
                 45/160                                    45/160                                      20/80                               45/160                                 20/80           

Last edited by Caysuna on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Wings

Female
Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Heated Argument   Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:59 am

Flickerpaw turned back to Featherpaw in confusion. "It doesn't matter? How does THAT make any sense? The Warrior Code says clearly that it's against the Code to have a mate with a cat from another Clan!" She exclaimed, protesting against Featherpaw's speaking. "Sure,
maybe they did the work, but did they ever have the chance to be treated like a kit, with nowhere to go and nothing to do? No, they were pretty much free before they came, and then they were just automatically placed into the apprentices, still pretty much free!
" She said annoyedly. How could other cats not see this? Were they blind? Did they have ANY common sense whatsoever?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caysuna

Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Heated Argument   Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:14 am

He closed his eyes for a moment to collect his thoughts. The warrior code did say that... but... he opened his eyes and looked around the clan, uneasy about his thoughts.
"That is true. Think about it though, if none of the half-clan or rogue cats were here, how many clanmates would we have? Not enough to keep Thunderclan safe, that's for sure." He shrugged at her next point.

"I'm sure being an apprentice is much harder for them." Featherpaw pointed out calmly. "They were once free to do whatever they wanted, now they have to follow the order and structure of a clan. Just because there are moments when they, and we for that matter, are allowed to be ourselves doesn't change the fact that they do the same work as us."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Wings

Female
Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Heated Argument   Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:44 am

Flickerpaw thought about his point. "Maybe if they hadn't done it, we'd all have a bunch of pure-clan cats, and the clan could be even bigger and stronger. You never know. I'm sure their apprenticeship was just as hard, but their kithood was surely much more free than ours. They could go wherever they wanted, do whatever, be anything. Clanborns? We are restrained. We are commanded and reigned in. They never got to feel that disappointing feeling that you can't do anything. They never had to stay in their dens because it was snowing. They never had the light feeling of freedom after six moons of limitations. They were given small constraints. Constraints that we'll never lose. I don't despise Clan life, I just... I envy those who are free. I wish we had more freedom is all. And they had it. I don't understand why they gave it up."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caysuna

Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Heated Argument   Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:53 am

Featherpaw couldn't help the incredulous look in his eyes as she spoke. Though some of it made sense, he just couldn't see it.
"Just because they are outsiders doesn't mean they didn't have a mother who may or may not have been just as strict." He suggested. "I don't think any kit... well maybe Wisteriakit back then, likes to be contained. However, we were safe. Clanlife is safe, much safer than being free. Sure, you can hunt where you want, but where would your camp be? How would you cure an ailment? What if a predator tried to kill you?" He shuddered at the thought. "An outsider's life just isn't worth it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Wings

Female
Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Heated Argument   Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:32 pm

Flickerpaw blinked, thinking up a retort as fast as possible. "Though we were safe,
we also knew nothing, and that is why they kept us safe. I'm told outsiders are taught from the moment they open their eyes, meaning they can defend themselves fine. And I'm sure for us who are clanborn,
we've only known Clan life, so of course we're biased towards it. But,
" She sighed as she said this, "Alas, they were not. For those who were born and raised to be loners and rogues,
that is the life that is for them. If you were born as Feather, a rogue, you'd want to keep your lifestyle, don't you think?
"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caysuna

Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Heated Argument   Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:49 pm

"Oh really?" Featherpaw asked dryly. He had serious doubts about that as he glanced across the clearing to where tiny kits were playing. "Kits are born blind and deaf. How can a kit that small possibly fight?" He pointed out, then turned his attention back to Flickerpaw. "If I had been born Feather the rogue, I would be a lonely cat indeed. I would likely envy the safe comforts of a clan and would not take it for granted if one gave others a chance." He explained calmly. It was hard for him to imagine life outside of his clan. He'd have to live without his siblings... and who knew how long Dappledpaw would have survived if they were all born rogues?

"Besides, how do we know we're so pure?" He suggested calmly. "Have you ever asked our parents? If any of our grandparents are from another clan, does that change who we are?" He asked pointedly as he stood.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Wings

Female
Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Heated Argument   Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:25 am

Flickerpaw looked down, and then looked back up and to Featherpaw. "No. I don't know if I myself am pure. But I do know that if I find out I'm not, then that probably explains why I almost died to that stupid owl!" The moment she said it she knew it was stupid. She felt flushed, embarrassed, and she was trying to hold back the tears. then she realized it wasn't so stupid. "Sometimes a combination of Clan cats and their talents can mess up each one and make that combo average. Just average, or slightly below. Maybe webbed paws wouldn't be so helpful here in Thunderclan, and being a swift runner doesn't help here either. Only a Skyclan cat, or POSSIBLY a Shadowclan cat, could hunt here as easily as we do."

OOC: I checked the family tree and directly/biologically they're decendants of Spottedstar but it's a tad confusing so I guess I'll check again

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caysuna

Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Heated Argument   Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:39 am

ooc: Don't forget their father is actually an NPC, not Shrewheart, so his lineage doesn't count. For all my hunting they're only related to Specklefang and Sharptooth with both having NPC mates at the time.)

Featherpaw shook his head at that. The owl had nothing to do with anything, but he could see his sister regretted saying it. Instead of retorting about it, he said nothing and let her continue. He'd never seen a Riverclan cat... did they have webbed paws? It was curious.
"They have different hunting strengths. Nothing wrong with that. I'm certain any clan can find use for those skills if they make it there." He said confidently as he nudged her softly. "Just give them a chance. They've all done nothing but be kind and have looked out for us. Let's be respectable clan cats, and do the same."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Wings

Female
Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Heated Argument   Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:59 am

OOC: Yeah I know. So apparently Thistlepaw was Sharptooth's step-sister through Specklefang, so step-aunt.
Also they are really pure. Sharptooth is their mother, and NPC dad so no worries. Specklefang is Sharptooth's mother, and dad is again, NPC so no worries. Specklefang's parents are Lionspark and Bramblefrost. Lionspark has no visible parents, so no worries there. Bramblefrost's parents are Darkflight, and AGAIN, the dad is an NPC and then we have a complicated NPC family with Rainspots so that's weird, oh well. Darkflight's parents are Specklefur, who has NPC parents, and Foxfang. Foxfang's parents are Sunface(no visible parents) and Addertail. Addertail's parents are Spottedstar and an NPC. Spottedstar's parents are Gingerfur(No visible parents) and an NPC. So, directly, Feather and Flicker are clean.

IC: Flickerpaw's whiskers twitched. Featherpaw made a good point, but... she couldn't admit she was WRONG. "I still don't see it," She said. "Think what you want,
but it's all wrong, just as wrong as Ivystar making such a big deal about Sunningrocks.
" Then she muttered something else under her breath. "Not that Blizzardstar's handled it perfectly either," She mumbled angrily. Her step-aunt Thistlepaw was DEAD because of the Sunningrocks battle!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caysuna

Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Heated Argument   Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:19 am

He closed his eyes unhappily. His ears flat as he sighed and finally drew away.
"Alright." Featherpaw said slowly as he began to pad away for the comforts of the apprentice den. "Just don't get carried away." He advised as he left the clearing. His head and tail low in disappointment that his own sister would think that way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Wings

Female
Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Heated Argument   Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:54 am

Flickerpaw watched with narrowed eyes as her brother walked away as if he had lost a battle, defeated by a kit or something. What was wrong? Had he remembered Thistlepaw as well?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heated Argument   

Back to top Go down

A Heated Argument
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-