Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} Empty
PostSubject: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 7:10 am

DaisyHeart smiled and licked lilykit. Her other kit daypaw became apprentice and now DaisyHeart had another kit. She licked the kit and couldn't wait to show her around.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Firedance

Firedance

Characters : (B)lazingkit- Flame-pelted tabby she-cat with bright green eyes. (L)ilykit- Slender, golden tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and a long tail, (F)irekit, orange tabby she-kit with green eyes
Clan/Rank : (B)-ThunderClan (L)-ThunderClan
Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 7:23 am

Lilykit blinked open her eyes, tiny pink mouth stretched wide in a yawn. Shaking herself awake, she clambered over Daisyheart's tail and squeaked as she scampered toward the entrance,
"I'm going out to play!"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 7:29 am

OOC: if you can see sig that's what daypaw looks like sorta(I'm bad at art)

Ic: DaisyHeart giggled when he kit woke up. She quickly grabbed her by the scruff before she touched the snow. "hey hey hey no running off I'm coming with you." she said with lilykit still in her mouth.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

Characters : (B)lazingkit- Flame-pelted tabby she-cat with bright green eyes. (L)ilykit- Slender, golden tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and a long tail, (F)irekit, orange tabby she-kit with green eyes

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 7:36 am

"But I'm a warrior! I can go out by myself!" Lilykit complained, wriggling in her mother's grasp.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 7:39 am

She giggled. "no your a kit now I'll set you down if you behave." she said still giggling.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 7:41 am

Crowpaw heard Daisyhearts voice in the nursery and padded over. He smiled when he saw her with another kit "Another one already? So what's the name of this one?" he asked, still smiling.

DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:02 am

"I'm Lilyfang, no,Lilyblood! No, wait- I'm Lilystar! Lilykit answered, still dangling from Daisyheart's mouth. Go fetch me a mouse, Crowpaw!" she commanded.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:19 am

She kept carrying lilykit. "thats enough be nice." she said

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:40 am

Crowpaw giggled a little and headed for the prey pile "Ofcourse Lilystar" he said and nodded. When he got to the prey pile he picked up the smallest mouse he could find and brought it back to the kit "Here's you mouse Lilystar" he said and smiled.

DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 9:45 am

"thanks- I mean, good job, apprentice." Lilykit tried to look important, which was considerably hard to do as her paws were waving in the air. "Now, tell this giant fox to get off me!"
Back to top Go down
Rusties

Rusties

Characters : {D}aypaw TC, {B}rightkit SkC, {M}ottledkit TC, {Da}ndelionkit RC
Clan/Rank : {D} ThunderClan Apprentice, {B} SkyClan Kit, {M} ThunderClan Kit, {Da} RiverClan Kit
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 10:51 am

Daypaw hadn't been an apprentice long before her mother had bore another child. Another oddly ginger tinted kit, except much more so than Day. Daypaw's new sister had earned the name Lilykit, though from the way she acted, Wildkit seemed a more fitting name. The white and tan apprentice made her way from the apprentice den to where her mom was with Lilykit.

"Hey Lilykit, that's our mom you're talking about. Show a little respect!" She said, though it was all in good fun, a smile on her face as she walked over and gave the kit a lick. Then to her mother she spoke, "How're you holding up? Probably awful now that I'm gone." She joked, nuzzling her mom's side.

Dandelionkit of RiverClan - 5/15
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 10:58 am

Daisyheart smiled as her other kid came in. "yes well I have this one to worry about. She doesn't even know what a fox is and is calling me one. I'm a black cat not orange and besides I'm not as mean as a fox and want to eat kits now am I." she said jokingly. She could laugh to hard or lilykit would fall. "daypaw you remember crowpaw well he is playing lilykits game and is getting bossed around." she said then stared at crowpaw. She also wanted to ask crowpaw why spottedpaw wasn't talking to her but there was to many cats around and would probably hate daisyheart if they knew who she was related to.

Ooc: omg my longest post yet

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:20 pm

"Why don't you show your Clan leader some respect, Daypaw?" Lilykit demanded, twisting this way and that. But her mother still clutched her scruff firmly, and there was no hope of escape. "Mommy, let me go!" she wailed.
Back to top Go down
Rusties

Rusties

Characters : {D}aypaw TC, {B}rightkit SkC, {M}ottledkit TC, {Da}ndelionkit RC
Clan/Rank : {D} ThunderClan Apprentice, {B} SkyClan Kit, {M} ThunderClan Kit, {Da} RiverClan Kit
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:50 pm

Daypaw chuckled as her mother spoke, Daisyheart was teasing her new sister lightly. It was nice to have a family that grew, and Daypaw wondered how many more kits Daisyheart would have in the future; how many more wild Lily’s she would have the pleasure of playing with. After Daisyheart’s comment about Crowpaw being bossed about, Lilykit mimicked Daypaw’s previous statement. Daypaw scoffed, acting fake hurt. ”My leader? I must’ve missed the invitation to Blizzardstar’s funeral, AND the one for your ceremony. Weird.” The girl taunted, then turned to Crowpaw.

She gave him a smile and spoke, ”Yeah I remember you, sorry to hear my little sister has been bossing you around.” She said, perhaps poking a bit of fun at Crowpaw in that statement.

Dandelionkit of RiverClan - 5/15

Last edited by Rusties on Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 2:00 pm

"Oh. Well, Blizzardstar said I would do a better job being leader. He joined the elders." Lilykit meowed cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} Empty

Back to top Go down

DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next