Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The daisy in the big forest{open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

The daisy in the big forest{open} Empty
PostSubject: The daisy in the big forest{open}   The daisy in the big forest{open} EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 7:13

DaisyHeart stretched and walked out of the warrior den. She couldn't wait to start the day but didn't know how to start it. She didn't know if anyone wanted to go Huntington or just patrol. Her stomach growled so she went and picked up a mouse. She walked over to where crowpaw's rock was then sat down and ate quietly. While she ate she wondered why Spottedpaw stopped talking to her. She wished her best friend would tell her something anything but whenever DaisyHeart says hi Spottedpaw ignores her. She hoped someone would come quick to get her mind off of her friend.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: The daisy in the big forest{open}   The daisy in the big forest{open} EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 8:28

Birchheart left the medicine den after getting poppy seeds for her tail. She hated to use up resources but it wasn't a good feeling to constantly have. Her tail itched too, apparently that was a good sign. Sighing, she saw Daisyheart and dipped her head to the other when she noticed she was lost in thought. "Something wrong?"

The daisy in the big forest{open} Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

The daisy in the big forest{open} Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The daisy in the big forest{open}   The daisy in the big forest{open} EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 8:31

DaisyHeart looked up to see birchheart. She smiled up at her. "ya kinda my friend stopped talking to me and I think I know why." she said a little sadly. She knew Spottedpaw was going to find out about her father sooner or later but she didn't know she would act like this.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: The daisy in the big forest{open}   The daisy in the big forest{open} EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 19:21

Birchheart frowned, "Oh, I'm sorry, Daisyheart. Is there a way to make up with them?" She asked as she sat down, flinching at the pain in her tail. She shifted a bit more, wincing again as she struggled to get comfortable.

The daisy in the big forest{open} Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

The daisy in the big forest{open} Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The daisy in the big forest{open}   The daisy in the big forest{open} EmptyWed 10 Jan 2018 - 4:52

DaisyHeart looked at birchheart. "i don't know she will be a warrior soon so maybe she will forget about my past and talk to me again. And besides she is hyper and loves to talk so I don't think it will be long. I'm just bored cause no one wants to play with me." she said a little sadly but with a little happiness in there.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The daisy in the big forest{open}   The daisy in the big forest{open} Empty

Back to top Go down

The daisy in the big forest{open}
Page 1 of 1