Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Some early hunting~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Some early hunting~ Empty
PostSubject: Some early hunting~   Some early hunting~ EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 10:14 pm

Swiftstep walked out of the warrior's den with a happy smile. Today he was going to focus on training his new apprentice Bramblepaw. The tom walked over to the apprentice's den and stepped inside. He looked around and began to search for the tom's pelt. Once he was spotted, he padded to the tom and softly prodded him with a paw. "Bramblepaw, wake up! We're going hunting! Meet me at the camp entrance." After saying that, he quietly stepped out and made his way to where he told his apprentice to meet him.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Some early hunting~   Some early hunting~ EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:40 am

Bramblepaw opened his eyes and exclaimed happily at his mentor´s call: I am coming,
wait for me!
¨He realized that he was a little too loud, so he quickly went out of apprentice´s den headed for the camp entrance. He was not hungry and after all he did not know if it was supposed to eat right before hunting patrols. Bramblepaw twiched his whiskers when he stepped in front of Swiftstep and mewed again : I am ready. Tom was very satisfied with him this day, usually he was unsure and not very confident. Today he was much better.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Some early hunting~   Some early hunting~ EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 12:19 am

Swiftstep let out a joyful purr as he began to walk out of the camp. He flicked his tail as to say 'follow me'. The warrior took his apprentice to his favorite hunting spot. Once they got there, he stopped them and then he turned to address Bramblepaw. "Alright, I want you to begin hunting! Try to stay close by and come back to this spot when you finish! I'll be close if you need any help! I know you'll bring a lot of prey for the clan!" he said. The tom dissmissed Bramblepaw and went to begin hunting.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Some early hunting~   Some early hunting~ EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 3:57 pm

Bramblepaw nodded and padded away from his mentor with his mind deep in thoughts. He was extremely tense and his paws were shaking; luckily mentor was not so near. He tried to calm him down and to release some bad energy. First hunting was important.

He thought of his mother, Brindlewhisker and how she would be proud for him. Then he sniffed. Many forest scentes went through his nose and he smiled, when he scented many prey near his place. Hare! Strong scent of big prey in the bush next to him shook him and he crouched immediately; hopping that he wasn´t too late, he sniffed again. There was no sign that hare was scared and he was reliefed. Finally there came a moment. He prepared for the jump and launched him into attack. Luckily he hit hare with his front paw and dazzed the poor animal, so he had got extra needed moments to end it.

"I have got it!" he mewed loudly with excitement.

SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit

Last edited by Boulder on Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: Some early hunting~   Some early hunting~ EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 3:57 pm

The member 'Boulder' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Some early hunting~ Mistpe10
Some early hunting~ Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Some early hunting~   Some early hunting~ EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 1:38 pm

Swiftstep grinned to himself after hearing his apprentice celebrate his first catch. He began to stalk a rabbit that he spotted. Once he had gotten close enough, he pounced. The warrior killed the rabbit and hid it somewhere safe. He turned around and began his search for prey once again.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Some early hunting~   Some early hunting~ EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 1:38 pm

The member 'Middy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Some early hunting~ Sig2
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Some early hunting~   Some early hunting~ EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 1:19 am

Bramblepaw launched himself into hunting again and this time tried to find something harder. Prey was more scarce, because of his stupid yelling and the fresh kill. So he had to spend more time searching for proper piece of prey. There were a few mice in the hole near him and maybe something else. But he waited a little longer in the crouched poisition.
And there was nothing else, even after long waiting. So he headed himself for the mice in the hole. With diging into soft soil he managed to scare them and to get them out. When first mouse came out he quickly hit it with his paw. Second catch.

Last edited by Boulder on Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Some early hunting~   Some early hunting~ EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 1:19 am

The member 'Boulder' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Some early hunting~ Sig2
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Some early hunting~   Some early hunting~ EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 12:14 pm

Swiftstep spotted a hare and decided that it'll be his next catch. He crouched down and began to creep towards it. After reaching a certain distance, the warrior waisted no time and pounced. He quickly caught it and hid it with the rabbit. He decided on one more piece of prey before going back to camp.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Some early hunting~   Some early hunting~ EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 12:14 pm

The member 'Middy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Some early hunting~ Sig2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some early hunting~   Some early hunting~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Some early hunting~
Page 1 of 1