Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Coming Soon To All of You ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Coming Soon To All of You ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Coming Soon To All of You ^^   Coming Soon To All of You ^^ EmptyFri 1 Oct 2010 - 13:28

Well since school has started I've been meh... about it so I created Angel Wood Academy to get me into the spirit. It was fun making it so I've decided to make another like it but one slight change. You will be a monster of Halloween. I don't really want a lot of vamps and werewolves AND witches, so try to think outside the box. Be a monster you've always thought was awesome. Heck (going out to Moony ^^) be a mythological creature. XD Be anything you want to be BESIDES human. Because Halloween Academy is coming. Are you ready for it?

Last edited by Bright Ze Vamp O Darkness on Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 14:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon To All of You ^^   Coming Soon To All of You ^^ EmptyFri 1 Oct 2010 - 14:46

Witch/warlock-ness! Ach if we can only have on character I'll DIE. D:

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon To All of You ^^   Coming Soon To All of You ^^ EmptyFri 1 Oct 2010 - 16:43

It is now open for all to join but it is still kinda under construction so bear with me.

Halloween Academy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon To All of You ^^   Coming Soon To All of You ^^ EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 18:48

Join! It's fun and there will be more and more changes the more people we get!
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon To All of You ^^   Coming Soon To All of You ^^ EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 8:21

Alot of fun! XD im Scarlet

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon To All of You ^^   Coming Soon To All of You ^^ EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 17:14

WOOT! Join People! Join! Halloween Academy will only get better if more people join!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon To All of You ^^   Coming Soon To All of You ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming Soon To All of You ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Advertisements-
Jump to: