Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED)   Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED) EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 9:15 pm

The silhouette of the Riverclan warrior entered the camp with the rest of the patrol and her odd eyes looked around the clearing for her apprentice. Even if she just came from a morning border patrol, Silverfang knew that she had a more important duty to do: training Frostpaw. And there was no better way for training that letting her experience of joining a hunting patrol with her clanmates.

When the warrior finally found her, she trotted to her and nudged her shoulder gently with her paw, meeting her eyes. "Morning, Frostpaw. I hope you have energy today because we're going on a hunting patrol. Come with me. I'm going to gather a few more cats to join us as well." She mewed before looking at her fellow clanmates walking through the camp. "I and Frostpaw are going on a hunting patrol! Everybody is free to join us at the entrance before we leave!"

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED) Signat14

Last edited by Jay Bird on Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED)   Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED) EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 12:24 am

"Mind if I joined?" Sweetheart meowed, trotting over to the RiverClan warrior and her apprentice. "I can see if Scorchpaw wants to join as well, if you'd like. It could be good experience for him."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED)   Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 3:33 pm

Frostpaw scrambled to her paws at the touch of a cat's paw gently prodding her side. "We're going hunting?" She asked excitedly at her mother's announcement to nearby Clanmates. She gave her silver-and-white fur several licks to tame her long coat as it tended to become a bit unruly while she slept.

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED)   Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 5:51 pm

The silvery she-cat wasn't afraid to hide her annoyed face when the brown-furred warrior approached her to ask if she could come too. Since the arguing they had before the great battle she saw her almost as a traitor. However... she had to admit that she had no proofs of that so it would be dumb and stupid if she treated her like that. After all, Sweetheart was still her clanmate and she couldn't deny that fact. "I don't mind at all if you can hunt something for our clan. If you want Scorchpaw to come, tell him quickly and come back fast because we're leaving now." He mewed with a serious face but showing a glimpse of impatient in her odd eyes. If that apprentice didn't show up, she would leave him behind without caring about it.

She looked again at her daughter, giving her a more lovely and softer expression. "Yes, Frostpaw. We're going hunting so please do your best, okay? We must catch a lot of prey for our clanmates and our family."

OOC: Hi,@Yoshachu. I have not trouble with Scorchpaw joining the patrol but can you please ask his rper to post soon here, please? So we start this as soon as possible ;). Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED)   Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 9:33 pm

Sweetheart nodded, not seeming to remember herself why Silverfang didn't particularly like her. "I'll be right back," she meowed quickly before rushing off in search of her apprentice.

(OOC: Just sent the invite to her. Thanks! :3)

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED)   Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 11:49 pm

Slightly less than a minute after Sweetheart left to find him, Scorchpaw appeared with his mentor. The apprentice had hunted before with Sweetheart, but this was going to be his first time on a patrol. He was excited, undoubtedly, but he did not make any particular outward display of it. Only his eyes, which had a slight glint in them, revealed his feelings. On approaching Silverfang and Frostpaw, he gave them both a respectful nod as a form of greeting. He did not say anything, only standing quietly beside his mentor until they were ready to be off.

OOC: Here I am. Thanks for waiting.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED)   Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 7:24 am

Silverfang nodded as well at the young tom, glad that at least he was fast. "Let's go now, then. I'll lead this patrol so please follow me and don't stay behind." With that being said, the young warrior left the camp with the other three cats.

After a while walking through the snow, she guided his clanmates to an open clearing where they could both hunt land prey and fish since there was a spot of broken ice where they could see the water and the silver flashes of some fishes swimming there. "This is going to be our hunting spot. Frostpaw, please come with me. I want to show how to fish because you already know how to hunt land prey. Sweetheart, you're free to hut whatever you want with your apprentice."

With a short move of her head, she ordered her apprentice to follow her. The warrior over a rock next to the water and smiled at her daughter. "You haven't see the river without ice since you were born in leafbare, Frostpaw, but let me tell you that the river is our main source of food thanks to the fishes that live there. During leafbare is harder to find them since is harder to find water that isn't covered with ice. That's why we're lucky today. Please pay attention to what I'm going to do." Her odd eyes watched at the clear water completely focused until she saw that characteristic silver flash. With one paw, she tossed the fish away and it flew to the shore. Not losing a second, Silverfang left her rock and bit the fish with her jaws, killing it before it could escape back to the river. "You must be patient and quick, just like I did it. Now is your turn. Be careful about falling into the water."

OOC: Thanks for replying so soon, @Transient Days. Let's start this! Remember, the posting order is me, Yoshachu, Willow and Transient Days.

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED)   Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 7:24 am

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED) Mistpe10
Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED)   Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 7:31 am

Sweetheart nodded to Silverfang as she was dismissed, then turned to Scorchpaw. "I hope you're excited for your first hunting patrol. Let's practice some more land hunting and hope we don't run into anymore predators." She padded further from the river and stopped at the sound of a mouse. She crouched down and stalked towards the brown furry creature. When she pounced, she slipped on the stones underneath the snow and she landed just a mouse length from the rodent, who immediately took off. Twitching an ear sheepishly, she looked up at Scorchpaw. "See what I mean?"

(OOC: You got it!)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED)   Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 7:31 am

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED)   Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED) EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 10:35 am

Frostpaw eyed Silverfang closely, listening carefully to her mentor's instructions. She leapt back with delighted surprise when Silverfang scooped a fish right out of the water. Mimicking the older she-cat, the apprentice leaned over the river with a raised unsheathed paw until she saw the dark form of a fish underneath the water. With a swipe of her paw, she sent the fish up into the air...Frostpaw reached for it, grasping it with her jaws and finishing off the flailing prey with the crunch of her sharp teeth.

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes

Last edited by Willow on Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED)   Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED) EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 10:35 am

The member 'Willow' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED)   Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED) EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 8:50 pm

If Scorchpaw were able to, he would have raised an eyebrow at Sweetheart's epic fail. "Right. I'll keep that in mind when hunting. Thanks for the demonstration." Unimpressed as he was, though, Sweetheart's fall had alerted Scorchpaw to the dangers beneath the snow and prompted the tom to be careful. His mentor seemed unhurt by her fall, but he could not say that it would be the same for him. Not far away, there was a sparrow in the snow. Land prey was not easy for RiverClanners to catch, and birds even more so. Nevertheless, Scorchpaw decided that he might as well give it a go. Trying to remember what Sweetheart had done before when catching birds, he silently sneaked up behind the tiny bird. It looked small and fragile compared to him, but Scorchpaw knew that at the slightest hint of danger it could fly into the air and be out of his reach. When he was close enough, he pounced, claws unsheathed. To the very end, the sparrow never knew what hit it. Scorchpaw, quick as a snake, finished it off in his jaws. Everything happened in a flash, and when it was over, Scorchpaw dropped the dead sparrow on the snow. He had startled himself by his own success. To be honest, he did not expect to succeed on his very first try at catching a bird.

Last edited by Transient Days on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED)   Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED) EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 8:50 pm

The member 'Transient Days' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED)   Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 6:47 am

The silvery warrior watched from the corner of her eyes how the other she-cat failed miserably in her attempt to catch a rodent. She contained a laugh that wanted to escape from his muzzle and then watched her daughter killing her first fish. Silverfang's tail flicked as she smiled delightedly by the perfect performance of her apprentice. "That was perfect, my dear. Let's hunt a few more before coming back." The she-cat mewed before going to the water and waiting again for the fishes. When the moment came, she hit the slippery fish with one paw, throwing it out of the water. Before it could fell, the young cat caught it with her jaws, keeping the prey in her mouth until it stopped moving.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED)   Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning Through The Experience (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: