Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 11:35

Newtface didn't answer for a couple of heartbeats that slowly passed by in silence.
"Truth." He murmured, once he did decide to speak.
He didn't want another odd dare like the one he had been given last time, so he decided to avoid it while he could. However, he knew that truths could be just as awkward. He just wasn't in the mood to play this game anymore. On top of that, he wasn't in the mood to play anything at all.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 11:37

She started to worry then got the perfect question. "ok why are you citing weird and not ur self." she asked with a worried tone.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 11:59

"Wouldn't you be acting weird, too?" Newtface suddenly started, a bit louder than he wanted to. "I didn't wake up expecting to be told that I'm liked by my friend. Rosepaw, I consider you a friend- or... or do I like you more than that? I don't know, I'm really confused. I hate being confused, I hate not knowing things... I hate being... blind. Sure, this may not be a big deal to you, but it is to me."
The tortoiseshell shook his head, lifted his head from his paws, and stood up. His neck fur was bristling and he violently lashed his tail.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 23:33

Tears started to come into rosepaw eyes. She hated getting yelled at more than anything and knew he must have been partly mad at her. She ran out of camp crying and didn't look back. She knew why he was madshe just didn't know why he yelled it at her. She found a tree and layer under it trying to get her tears to stop. She hoped he wasn't mad at her for running off.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 3:45

"Rosepaw!" Newtface shouted as he watched the she-cat race out of camp.
However, his pride began to get in the way, again. None of this was his fault, so he didn't understand why Rosepaw was crying. Every word that he had said was true, and raising his voice was the necessary thing to do to get his point across. A low growl rumbled in his throat, and he clenched his jaw as he stared ahead at the camp exit with his sharp yellow eyes. If Rosepaw wanted to cry, then so be it. He wasn't going to chase after her like a helpless kit. Newtface looked away from the camp exit and headed towards the warriors' den with irritation glittering in his eyes. He wasn't going to take time out of his day to try and be sentimental again... he had already tried that, and he had already failed. Of course, being the tom he was, he refused to admit that he had been wrong.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 5:27

Rosepaw needed her crying fit and returned to camp and noticed he wasn't there. She wondered where he was then looked In the warrior den sleeping so she went to the apprentice den and layer down.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: