Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A flicker in the heart{closed}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

A flicker in the heart{closed} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flicker in the heart{closed}   A flicker in the heart{closed} - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 18:16

She decided to show her. "see." she said and showed how her feet should be. She stalked a leaf without moving her paws into the air or making any sound. She pounced on the leaf perfectly and smiled at flickerpaw. "well that is how I do it you can find your own way." she said making it sound like she didn't want her apprentice to act like her but like flickerpaw.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A flicker in the heart{closed}   A flicker in the heart{closed} - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 6:29

Flickerpaw watched and thought about how Daisyheart did it. "Like this?" She asked, putting her paws the same way as Daisyheart.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A flicker in the heart{closed}   A flicker in the heart{closed} - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 6:35

She smiled at flickerpaw. "good now try it on prey." she said to the Young cat.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A flicker in the heart{closed}   A flicker in the heart{closed} - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 6:52

Flickerpaw nodded. The sparrow was still there, just a little bit farther away. She put her paws back the way Daisyheart showed her, and left her tail still. She realized she was upwind, so she crept a tad bit closer and pounced, biting the back of the bird's neck. She looked up, eyes lit up. "I did it!" She said excitedly.

Last edited by Jade Wings on Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 6:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14974

PostSubject: Re: A flicker in the heart{closed}   A flicker in the heart{closed} - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 6:52

The member 'Jade Wings' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

A flicker in the heart{closed} - Page 2 Mistpe10
A flicker in the heart{closed} - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A flicker in the heart{closed}   A flicker in the heart{closed} - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 10:35

DaisyHeart smiled at how well she hunted. "very good do you want to try it on a rabbit now?" she asked smiling. She could smell a rabbit a few cat lengths away and wondered if she could smell it too.

OOC: omg I'm soo Srry I forgot that you posted

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A flicker in the heart{closed}   A flicker in the heart{closed} - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 11:00

OOC: 'S ok, now we can get this going. Flip this wasn't supposed to happen! I rolled a 10, that's a battle encounter! We'll have to make a topic in the medicine cat den later. And maybe the RC cats that were going to fight, maybe they can help beat the owl if we're having trouble.

Flickerpaw nodded as Sunningrocks came into view. "Okay," She said. "But... what's that other, stronger smell?" Then it flew into view. "Owl!" She yelled. She silently rushed at the bird as it swooped low to grab the rabbit she was hunting, straight through the bushes. She darted out and clawed at the owl.

Flickerpaw used Lightning Strike on Owl, dealing 7 damage and using 15 stamina.

Flickerpaw:
HP: 20
SP: 65

Daisyheart:
HP: 40
SP: 120

Owl:
HP: 43

The owl was named Glenda. She had found food. Good rabbit food. But kitty-cat hurt her while feeding herself. Kitty-cat surprised her. Glenda dropped the now-dead rabbit. She scratched little kitty-cat with her talons.

Owl used Talon Strike on Flickerpaw, costing 10 SP and dealing 10 damage.

Flickerpaw:
HP: 10

Daisyheart:

Owl:
HP: 43
SP: 110

Last edited by Jade Wings on Tue 9 Jan 2018 - 12:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A flicker in the heart{closed}   A flicker in the heart{closed} - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 11:00

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A flicker in the heart{closed}   A flicker in the heart{closed} - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 11:07

She watched as a owl came and flickerpaw attacked then the owl attacked her. "Great." Was all she could say then attacked the owl. She ran at it slashing with her paw.

Daisyheart used front paw strike dealing 9 damage and using 10 sp

Flickerpaw:

Daisyheart:

Owl:
HP: 34

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A flicker in the heart{closed}   A flicker in the heart{closed} - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 10:15

Flickerpaw leaped up on top of the owl's back, digging her claws in and biting. She held on for dear life as the owl flapped erratically, trying to throw her off, but Flickerpaw was able to use her weight to drag the owl lower, but it was a big owl, and strong too, because it nearly threw her off. At least the owl was busy.

Flickerpaw used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 6 damage, costing 10 stamina, and stunning Owl for 2 turns.

Flickerpaw:

Daisyheart:

Owl:
HP: 28

Glenda the Owl was about to attack again, but then big kitty-cat came and attacked her and small kitty-cat leaped on top! She was flapping, flapping, trying to get little kitty-cat off her!

Owl is stunned for 1 more turn.

Last edited by Jade Wings on Fri 12 Jan 2018 - 10:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A flicker in the heart{closed}   A flicker in the heart{closed} - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 10:15

'Effect Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A flicker in the heart{closed}   A flicker in the heart{closed} - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 10:39

DaisyHeart watched as flickerpaw leaped up on the owl. She tried to help by brining it down. When the owl was close enough DaisyHeart went on her back legs and slashed its belly.

Daisyheart used rear-up-Slash dealing 9 damage and using 15 Sp

Flickerpaw:

Daisyheart:
SP: 105

Owl:
HP: 19

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A flicker in the heart{closed}   A flicker in the heart{closed} - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 14:24

OOC: I know this isn't how the battle system works but that's how life works soooo.
Flickerpaw's life flashed before her eyes as she was thrown off the now-free owl. She thumped to the ground in pain, side hitting a tree root, with a thorny bush in her face.

Flickerpaw dealt 6 damage from Leap-and-Hold. The owl is no longer stunned. Flickerpaw is stunned by the fall.

Flickerpaw:

Daisyheart:
SP: 105

Owl:
HP: 13

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A flicker in the heart{closed}   A flicker in the heart{closed} - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 15:54

DaisyHeart ran towards flickerpaw and got her out of the bush. She turned and hissed at the owl then attacked it. She jumped up and slashed its belly.

DaisyHeart used belly rake dealing 9 damage and using 10 sp

Flickerpaw:

Daisyheart:
SP: 95

Owl:
HP: 4

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A flicker in the heart{closed}   A flicker in the heart{closed} - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 16:26

OOC: She wasn't in the bush, only her face scraped it... Oh, and I'll PM you the MC topic in a minute.

IC: Flickerpaw caught her breath as Daisyheart attacked the owl once more. "Thanks," She said, panting. Her heart was pumping, and the adrenaline of the fight was slowing down. She decided to fight, even to the end. She unsheathed her claws so they wouldn't get caught on anything and bashed her paw on the owl's face as it dove toward her. Her pad was bleeding, her face was covered in scratched, her belly wounds had opened up again(though they weren't horrible), and her side really hurt, and those were just the highlights.

Glenda the Owl screeched as her feathers kept falling. She dove toward the little kitty-cat that had attacked her originally, but the little kitty-cat saw her coming. It smacked her right in the face, and yowls of victory rang out. This was not good. She screeched again, trying to escape by flying backward, just in case one tried to pursue her up the tree, and then she hit her head on something. It was a branch. She couldn't think straight to flap her wings, and the pain the ground brought was excruciating. It didn't last long though. She welcomed the darkness of death with open wings. Her hatchlings were all grown up now. There was no use in life anyway.

Flickerpaw used Front Paw Blow, dealing 4 damage and costing 5 stamina. Owl has been KO'd.

Flickerpaw:
SP: 60

Daisyheart:
SP: 95

Owl:
HP: 0

"Let's take it back as prey. That is one big owl! We'll feast tonight! But... I do feel a bit woozy... can you carry it, Daisyheart? I need to visit the medicine cat, and you're better off than me."

Last edited by Jade Wings on Fri 12 Jan 2018 - 16:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A flicker in the heart{closed}   A flicker in the heart{closed} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A flicker in the heart{closed}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next