Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Silent Death (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

A Silent Death (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Death (Closed)   A Silent Death (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 17:15

Silentstorm was getting weaker now. Blood was still flowing freely from his many wounds, and he was becoming dizzier and dizzier with each passing second. Black spots dotted his vision, and he fought to stay on his paws. His mind was foggy, and he couldn't even remember where he was anymore or even what he was doing. He only knew that he couldn't do this anymore. In this fog, he lashed out one more time at the young apprentice. He was so tired.. If only he could just lie down in his soft nest with his mother's comforting voice drifting through his ears.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A Silent Death (Closed) - Page 2 Sign_s13
A Silent Death (Closed) - Page 2 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

A Silent Death (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Death (Closed)   A Silent Death (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Jan 2018 - 0:58

Echopaw quickly swiped one last time at the warriors throat, he accidentally hit a vein and broke it, blood started flowing out of the vein.
Echopaw watched in horror as the warrior took he's last breaths.

"I-I k-k-killed him.." he stammerd quietly. He looked around and then he grapped the warrior by the scruf. He started dragging him towards Shadowclan territory.

When he got there he dropped to warriors lifeless body on it's own territory and started walking back.
When he where close to camp he sat down and started grooming himself 'I'm a killer..' he thought.

A Silent Death (Closed) - Page 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down

A Silent Death (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: