Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Silent Death (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

A Silent Death (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: A Silent Death (Closed)   A Silent Death (Closed) EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 14:43

Echopaw walked along the Shadowclan border looking for prey. When he caught the scent of a rabbit he started stalking it, a little deeper into Windclan territory. When he saw the rabbit he got into a hunting crouch and slowly creept closer to the pure white rabbit.
When he where close enough he pounced on it, and caught it. He dug a small hole in the frozen ground and buried it with some dirt and snow.

When he where done he sat down and started cleaning he's paws, just to get them dirty soon again. Something told him that he should probably head back to camp but he decided that it probably had something to do with the dumb nightmares he had had under the night and meant nothing.

A Silent Death (Closed) Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by RoawImKoatt on Thu 25 Jan 2018 - 0:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Death (Closed)   A Silent Death (Closed) EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 9:08

Silentstorm was exhausted. He had just been about to patrol the border, when all of a sudden, he was ambushed by what had to be a family of foxes. Of course he had to have been all by himself, and foxes were in no way merciful. They were vicious and nasty creatures. He had fought his hardest and had finally fought them off, but not without awful wounds to show for it and not to mention the blood loss. He couldn't think, or walk, straight, and he unknowingly stumbled over the WindClan border on his way to what he thought was camp. He was out of breath and dizzy, and suddenly he was bumping into a smaller fluffy creature that smelt faintly of cat, though he wouldn't trust his nose at that very moment. His mind was racing with panic as the thought of the family returning entered his mind. He knew he wouldn't survive another attack from the sly creatures, but it wasn't like he was in any shape to run. So, instead, he reared back with a growl and claws unsheathed to defend himself once again. If only he could see through his dizziness and blood maybe he would have realized sooner his mistake, but no this was how it was going.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A Silent Death (Closed) Sign_s13
A Silent Death (Closed) Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Death (Closed)   A Silent Death (Closed) EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 15:14

Echopaw heard a growl and quickly spun around and unsheated his claws. He looked at the Shadowclan warrior and saw that the warrior where badly hurt. He hissed quietly and walked up to the cat "Are you aware of that you're on Windclans territory?" he asked the Shadowclan warrior. He tryed his best to look a bit bigger and more powerful. He scanned the cat from top to toe and wondered why the warrior were so hurt.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Death (Closed)   A Silent Death (Closed) EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 22:52

Silentstorm blinked furiously as he heard the young voice of an apprentice. A WindClan apprentice.So I was right.. But what was a WindClan apprentice doing on ShadowClan territory? Shaking his head slightly in confusion, he staggered slightly before speaking. "I.. No. I'm.. not. The real question is why ar..are you on S..ShadowClan territory?" He meowed lowly through his ragged breaths. He was exhausted and angry and annoyed, and he had no time for silly apprentice games. "Why don't you scramble on back home young'in.." He meowed slowly, though it turned into a growl of pain as he accidentally put pressure on his torn paw. How will Sycamorepaw even fix that? He silently wondered in exasperation as he gazed at his limply hanging paw. "I don't have time for any games, okay?" He hissed softly, his tail flicking in annoyance now. He was hurt and ready to go home. Why did this apprentice have to cross the border now of all times? He did not have the energy to deal with it.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Death (Closed)   A Silent Death (Closed) EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 4:42

Echopaw looked at the warrior in a little bit of shock "Me!? I would never trespass!" he hissed "And this is NOT Shadowclan territory, if you don't leave now I'll have to force you to" he meowed. The dark tom infront of him seemed to be pretty old. Mabye the cat were becoming senile? Or mabye he had just become pretty dizzy because of blood lose he though.
He keept his eyes on the cat to make sure that if the warrior tryed anything, he would see it in time and be able to dodge the attack.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Death (Closed)   A Silent Death (Closed) EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 18:49

Silentstorm let out a laugh that turned into a hacking of blood. "Whatever, WindClanner. I am a Senior Warrior of ShadowClan and though I might be a bit beat up, I think I know where my territory is." He growled softly, breathing heavily now. "Now, Leave." He hissed, unsheathing his sharp and bloodied claws. He didn't feel like fighting some haughty apprentice, but if he had to, then that's what he would do.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Death (Closed)   A Silent Death (Closed) EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 15:43

"Does this look like you'r slimy swamps? I don't think so! You are the one who should leave" he hissed. When he saw the other cat unsheating his claws he did so too. He growled quietly and stared challenging at the warrior.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Death (Closed)   A Silent Death (Closed) EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 21:39

Silentstorm growled threateningly, his blood matted fur sticking out in all directions. “You leave no choice then.” With that, he used his last bit of remaining strength to launch himself at the apprentice, ignoring the pain that lanced all throughout his battered body, and knocked the apprentice off his feet as a final warning. “This is your last chance kid. Get out.” He hissed lowly, his breathing becoming more ragged with the effort it took to barrel the apprentice over.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Death (Closed)   A Silent Death (Closed) EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 12:31

Echopaw hissed when he hit the ground. He quickly got up "It's kinda hard to leave you'r own territory" he spat and then he clawed at the warriors muzzle "So now you leave!" he meowed. He glared at the warrior with his grey-ish eyes.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Death (Closed)   A Silent Death (Closed) EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 21:20

Silentstorm growled furiously as the apprentice attacked him as well. Well this is how it's gonna go He thought in annoyance/exhuastion before pouncing on the small apprentice and pinning him to the ground. His sudden rage gave him a sudden boost of energy and he used that to rake his claws across Echopaw's flank.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Death (Closed)   A Silent Death (Closed) EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 7:23

Echopaw hissed and started to scratch the warriors belly with his back legs. Then he tryed to push the warrior of him. When that didn't work he rolled around so he layed on his belly and then he started to quickly crawl away from the other cat.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Death (Closed)   A Silent Death (Closed) EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 18:57

Silentstorm huffed with effort as the apprentice crawled away. He was strong, but not stronger than him. He would chase this youngster out of "his" territory. Growling in extreme annoyance, he battered the young cats face with his razor sharp claws.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Death (Closed)   A Silent Death (Closed) EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 0:33

Echopaw yowled in pain and got up quickly. He quickly backed up a little and then he leaped up och the warriors back, he dug he's claws into the warriors black pelt. He wasn't sure how long he could keep fighting or if he would have to run back to camp and get help. He growled quietly This stupid elder should have stayed in camp he then thought.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Death (Closed)   A Silent Death (Closed) EmptySun 21 Jan 2018 - 19:15

Silentstorm rolled onto the peaty ground, crushing the smaller cat underneath his large weight and fluffy fur before leaping to his paws and quickly raking his claws down Echopaw's soft underbelly before he could get back to his paws. This frog-brained apprentice doesn't know when to quit does he? He thought in exasperation, though he was tiring quickly. He wasn't sure how much longer he could keep this up.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Death (Closed)   A Silent Death (Closed) EmptyMon 22 Jan 2018 - 0:07

Echopaw rolled over on the side, coughing loudly. He glared at the dark tuxedo warrior.

He shook his head a little and got up. He hissed and swiftly swiped his unsheathed claws at Silentstorm's nose. Even if he where a well trained and young cat he where starting to get tired and his breathing where getting heavier.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Death (Closed)   A Silent Death (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Silent Death (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next