Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another day as a kit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

Another day as a kit Empty
PostSubject: Another day as a kit   Another day as a kit EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 12:03

Finchkit filckered his tail as he sniffed and sneezed. It was a cold day and of course he wasn't allowed to leave the nursery. His mother was very strict about everything and the rules were important even when she was outside the nursery. As everyone could expected Finchkit began feeling bored. He started sniffing to catch any interesting smell. But there wasn't any. He started padding in circles and even this became boring after a while. He was so in a mood that he tried to catch his own tail. Thanks to the fact that he had quite long tail, he briefly touched it with one of his tiny claws. Then he yelled because of quick pain. Of course he wasn't alone in the nursery, there were plenty of other cats. But the snow and the leaf-bare were making cats sleepy and all kits were deep in the sleep. He really hopped that something unexpected would happen. His imagination began to burst out of him; maybe a fire would catch the camp, or invasion of ShadowClan warriors; what about Twoleg monsters running around here? Anything would be fine.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Another day as a kit   Another day as a kit EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 13:00

Greykit couldn’t sleep. That was a fact. However hard she tried to sleep, she just couldn’t. As soon as she managed to get to sleep, her sister, Silverkit would always nudge her. After what seemed forever, she gave up and decided to crawl away to get some sleep, however, something caught her eye. She turned and stared at a kit who was fully awake. Hmm, she thought to herself, maybe I should say hi. She then decided to crawl over to the other kit.

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Another day as a kit   Another day as a kit EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 14:08

Finchkit flickered his tail again with joy. Now he would be able to have some fun or at least a pinch of talk. "Hi!" He quickly came closer looking at kit, which had awaken. Not thinking that he was too noisy and inpolite he striked: "Wanna do something fun?" Then he twiched his whiskers as he was waiting for an answer.

SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another day as a kit   Another day as a kit EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 14:14

Greypaw nodded and replied in a hushed voice, “What do you want to do? Shall we play?”

Silverkit had awoken from her sleep at the coldness where Greykit used to be. She looked around anxiously for her, and when her eyes landed on her she sighed. She then got up and stretched, starting to make her way over to her sister. “Hey, Greykit, watcha doin’?” She asked before noticing another kit. “Who are you?” She asked the strange kit, hopeful that she was going to get an answer.

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Another day as a kit   Another day as a kit EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 0:45

Finchkit happily answered and introduced himself: "Hi! I am Finchkit." Feeling that he has forgotten something he added: "Kit of ThunderClan." He didn't think that this was so obvious; maybe some of the kits in ThunderClan camp are not originally from ThunderClan. "And who are you?" He went on with joyful voice.

Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another day as a kit   Another day as a kit EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 13:12

Silverkit liked the other kit’s joy and enthusiasm. “My name is Silverkit, and this is Greykit,” she replied, not letting her sister speak. “Nice to meet you, Finchkit.”

Greykit slumped and glared at her sister. I could have introduced myself, thank you. she thought. But she immediately brightened as she asked “Can we play now?”

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Another day as a kit   Another day as a kit EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 22:30

Gray kit with shinny amber eyes nodded happily and exclaimed: Of course. We can play to be the warriors. Me and Silverkit can be ThunderClan warriors. You Greykit can be ShadowClan invader. Okay?" He chose randomly and it was nothing personal in it; he just wanted to be ThunderClan warrior. With playful jump he sprung into the air and then mewed: If it is okay, then let´s start."

Back to top Go down
Cydonian

Cydonian

Characters : Beepaw (TC), Brokenkit (SC)
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Another day as a kit   Another day as a kit EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 12:05

Beekit was sitting at the opposite end of the nursery, watching the others with curiosity. He wanted to join in and meet some of his fellow kits, but he didn't know how. He didn't know how to introduce himself, he didn't know whether he could trust them, and he didn't know if they would even accept him due to his kittypet heritage. He sat in silence as they spoke to each other, too anxious to do much as he internally debated with himself if it was even worth the time and effort to interact with them.
Finally, he decided he would try to get to know them. He was stuck in this strange place indefinitely, so he might as well at least make a few friends while he was here. He gently stood up nervously and quietly chirped to the others. "Uh... Hello..." He paused, dying of anxiety on the inside but doing his best to keep a stoic and unfazed visage. "I'm Beekit. Can I play too?"

Brokenpaw of ShadowClan. 20/80.
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another day as a kit   Another day as a kit EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 14:59

Both Silverkit and Greykit turned simultaneously. Silverkit then replied, “Hi Beekit, I’m Silverkit, I would be happy if you would join us. Greykit, Finchkit, you wouldn’t mind either, right?”

Greykit decided to introduce herself as well as answer her sister’s question, “Hello, Beekit, I’m Greykit and I wouldn’t mind if you played with us,” a good thing she didn’t introduce me either to Beekit. She doesn’t know how capable I am.

Cydonian

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Another day as a kit   Another day as a kit EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 15:31

Beekit looked at them with a nervous smile, pleasantly surprised at their acceptance of him, and slowly walked over. "Cool, so I guess I'm on team ShadowClan, right?" He then got down into a crouching position, preparing for this pretend invasion.

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Another day as a kit   Another day as a kit EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 23:23

"Yes, you are a ShadowClan warrior. Now let's start with the fight!" Gray tom also got into crouching pose without his tiny claws prepared, it wasn't the real fight after all. Silverkit, prepare. This will be a tough fight. With this words he leaped from the ground and jumped at Beekit, who was the closest to him. Of course kit didn't jump far enough and he landed a mousestep in front of Beekit.

Back to top Go down
Cydonian

Cydonian

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Another day as a kit   Another day as a kit EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 5:49

Beekit gasped and in retaliation, tackled Finchkit, trying to pin him to the ground but unable to do to how small and weak Beekit was. Instead, he took a few steps back and got into a defensive crouch, the hair on his back raised up, before he let out a snake-like hiss in an attempt to intimidate his opponent.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day as a kit   Another day as a kit Empty

Back to top Go down

Another day as a kit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: