Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 1:22 am

"Let all cats hold enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the willow branch for a clan meeting!" Ivystar perched on top of the willow branch, shouted for all the clan to gather. It was another joyous occasion, something hardly found in the inner turmoil that was her clan right now.
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 1:36 am

Heronpaw walked out of the apprentice den, watching his leader with a neutral face.

OOC: I thought this is Stonepaw's warrior ceremony

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony Image10
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 4:48 am

Ravenpaw sat beneath the willow branch, waiting for what her leader had to say.

ooc: @mamenchisaurus nope this is Raven's

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 6:07 am

"Ravenpaw, as your mentor, I have decided that you are ready to undertake a warrior ceremony, should you be willing. If you believe you are ready to undertake the oath, I ask you to step forward." Ivystar's gaze honed in onto her apprentice, a steady gaze looking for any signs of uncertainty of mistrust in the apprentice. Having apprentices such as Heronpaw or Spotpaw mistrust her wasn't the end of the world, but a warrior had to be obedient. Had to show reason and think beyond arbitrary lines. Was Ravenpaw truly ready?
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 6:25 am

Ravenpaw stepped forward confidently and looked up at Ivystar. Why is she looking at me like that? Ravenpaw wondered. Oh well. This was her warrior ceremony, after all. Surely, Ivystar wouldn't make her a warrior if she didn't trust her.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 6:28 am

She seemed confident, Ivystar saw no mistrust or hidden anger in her. Would she be able to trust Ravenpaw to place her life on the line for RiverClan, that was hard to judge that, but Ravenpaw had proven herself in every way. There was no reason to hold her back, so Ivystar continued with the ceremony. "I, Ivystar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Ravenpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 9:19 am

Ravenpaw took a deep breath. "I do." This was what she had worked for her whole life. In just a few moments, she would receive her warrior name. She tried not to show her excitement, but her tail flicked back and forth despite her best efforts.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 10:31 am

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day forth, you shall be known as Ravenflight. RiverClan honours your thoughtful nature and dedication to our clan. May you serve us for many moons to come, Ravenflight." Ivystar finished the ceremony with that, hopping down to give her former apprentice a fond nudge, before addressing the matter of a vigil. "Due to the threat of ThunderClan, you will not be able to hold a solo silent vigil, but the duty of camp protection will be on you. Patrols will still go on as usual. But for now, enjoy this moment, Ravenflight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1