Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
The stars return as the Clans defeat Lichenmask & the Exiles!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

But The Words Just Wouldn't Come (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmericanFacepalm

Characters : [D]andeliondapple (SkC), [Da]wnlight (WC), [L]izardtail (SC), [S]nailbelly (RC), [W]eedblaze (TC)
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 479
Clan/Rank : SkyClan for life

PostSubject: But The Words Just Wouldn't Come (Closed)   Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:34 pm

Snailbelly had been struggling with this weird tightness in his stomach. It was different than the tightness he got from eating a bad fish. That kind of ache hurt and felt awful. This prickle was more like the kind one got when one was nervous. But what was he nervous about? He was never nervous! Then he saw Viperstorm. He had quietly watched her warrior ceremony with the rest of the Clan, excited and happy for her. Yet when he tried to approach her, he tightened up and froze. This was an odd fear that he could not quite describe. He felt it again while looking at her, but he sucked it up and padded over.

"Hi-" he blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff

Characters : Tatteredleaf, Viperstorm, Badgerthorn, Shrikecall, Ploverpaw, Frostpuddle, Flowerkit
Female
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 7375
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Queen, Riverclan Warriors, Windclan Warrior and Apprentice, Skyclan Warrior, Shadowclan Kit

PostSubject: Re: But The Words Just Wouldn't Come (Closed)   Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:47 pm

Viperstorm was busy eating a Fish when Snailbelly finally decided to approach her. Her blue eyes turned up to the older warrior, and she swallowed the bit of fish that was in her mouth. "Hi." She said to the tom. Her ears were perked up a bit in a curious manner. What could the tom want? He didn't seem to be the type to talk to others much. What brought him to her?

FlowerkitViperstormTatteredleafBadgerthornPloverpawShrikecallFrostpuddle
Shadowclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Windclan ✦ Windclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan

Honored ListAlive List
Back to top Go down
AmericanFacepalm

Characters : [D]andeliondapple (SkC), [Da]wnlight (WC), [L]izardtail (SC), [S]nailbelly (RC), [W]eedblaze (TC)
Female
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: But The Words Just Wouldn't Come (Closed)   Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:52 pm

He felt the weight of her inquiring gaze upon him. Oh... what should he say?! His heart sped up, unsure, afraid. "What's... ah... what's up?" he said, looking down. "I saw you and thought... we could talk?"
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff

Characters : Tatteredleaf, Viperstorm, Badgerthorn, Shrikecall, Ploverpaw, Frostpuddle, Flowerkit
Female
Pisces Tiger
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Queen, Riverclan Warriors, Windclan Warrior and Apprentice, Skyclan Warrior, Shadowclan Kit

PostSubject: Re: But The Words Just Wouldn't Come (Closed)   Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:09 pm

She glanced down to the fish when he asked her what was up. "I was just eating before I get called out on another patrol or something." She stated. She expected Jaystream would have her out on patrols more often now that she was a warrior. "And sure, I have plenty of time to talk." She said, shifting her position so she could look at Snailbelly a little better. "What do you want to talk about?"

Shadowclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Windclan ✦ Windclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan

Honored ListAlive List
Back to top Go down
AmericanFacepalm

Female
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: But The Words Just Wouldn't Come (Closed)   Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:47 pm

He froze. He had not thought as far as what he would actually say. "Uh..." he scoured his brain for something to say. In a very Snailbelly-like fashion, he said, "ThatIlikeyou-- I mean, I enjoy being with you and, uh, would be willing to discuss whatever?"
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff

Female
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: But The Words Just Wouldn't Come (Closed)   Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:34 pm

Viperstorm tilted her head. He liked her? Like as a friend or what? She didn't quite understand what he was trying to tell her. He liked being around her? Was this, this mate thing her father told her about? "Okay?" She responded. She like his company too, and there was a feeling she couldn't explain but it was there. "I like having you around too." She responded still unsure of where everything was going.

Honored ListAlive List
Back to top Go down
AmericanFacepalm

Female
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: But The Words Just Wouldn't Come (Closed)   Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:54 pm

Snailbelly's heart sunk at 'okay,' but it seemed to pick up when she affirmed that his company was appreciated. As inexperienced as she was in romantic matters, he was doubly so. Feeling awkward, he sat down with her. "I'd hope you like me... we kind of live in the same Clan," he half-joked.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff

Female
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: But The Words Just Wouldn't Come (Closed)   Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:43 am

The she-cat understood the joke, still unsure of this situation and what was happening. "I mean.. I'm sure there are cats in this camp that don't like me, but I'm glad you do." Viperstorm said. "Do you like having me around more than others?" She asked curiously. He didn't seem to like to talk to others too much.

Honored ListAlive List
Back to top Go down
AmericanFacepalm

Female
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: But The Words Just Wouldn't Come (Closed)   Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:07 am

Did he like having her around more than others? Well... The only honest answer was... "Yes," he found himself saying. "I do. You're just... wonderful." He gave a goofy grin to really sell it.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff

Female
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: But The Words Just Wouldn't Come (Closed)   Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:44 am

Viperstorm was happy to say the least. She didn't exactly know what was going on here still, but she was glad that Snailbelly liked her a lot, and could tolerate her more than others. The blue gray she-cat stood and butted her head against the big tom, with a small purr.

Honored ListAlive List
Back to top Go down
AmericanFacepalm

Female
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: But The Words Just Wouldn't Come (Closed)   Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:38 am

When she butted her head against him, he could not help but purr in return. He felt it rising in his throat and he could do nothing to stop it. It just felt... right. Her being there up against him, near him. He really did like her a lot, and he was glad that she liked him a lot in return. It brought him such great relief to know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But The Words Just Wouldn't Come (Closed)   

Back to top Go down

But The Words Just Wouldn't Come (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: